Necroduction
I have Never seen a murder ... Yet I Denounce the murder ... I am Totally Ignorant about the implications concerning the murder ... I have Heard about it, but I have no Proof about the existence of the murder on Earth & its consequences ... Yet I Denounce the murder ... I have Never seen a Man being tortured ... Yet I Denounce the torture ... I am Totally Ignorant about the implications concerning the torture ... I have Heard about it, but I have no Proof about the existence of the Torture on Earth & its consequences ... Yet I Denounce the torture ... I have Never seen cannibalism ... Yet I Denounce the cannibalism ... I am Totally Ignorant about the implications concerning the cannibalism ... I have Heard about it, but I have no Proof about the existence of the cannibalism on Earth & its consequences ... Yet, I Denounce the cannibalism ...
I have Pretentiously built a Psychological Profile of those Cannibals ... even if I cannot Prove at all that the cannibalism really exists ... But I have Heard about ... and sufficiently for me to Denounce it ... I Refuse to involve in a Combat against those ... Chiefly that I do not have Proof about those ... But I Believe that to Talk about it, at least Once, is just the Least of the things ... But, and for making Short, about everything which is written in these Lines, everything, I have no Proof at all ... But I have an Enormous Conviction ; I have to Wisely Choose my Company ... I have Found the Guilty ; Zerotericism ... I Believe that they are not Dangerous, but ... that which they have in the head must be Denounced ... But I have no Proof ... But in my Opinion, they have Involved in a spiritual political path which has no place in the Land ... They are Promiscuity ... and according to my Opinion, they are Responsible for much social Disasters in the History ... Violence ... I Recuperate their Violence ... I let them Inert ... And after having Written these Lines, I Firmly remain with an other Enormous Conviction, which I had Heard about, Once, when looking at a Masterpiece of Wisdom ;
‘’ In the Violence lies Salvation & Eternal Gratitude ... ‘’
I Hardly Hate the Idea of seeing an Innocent being murdered, tortured or eaten ... But I have NO Proof that this occurs ... It is an Idea which I Love to Hate ... For I Love the Horror ... So I do not really Hate the Idea ... But I do not really Love this Idea ... This Idea Helps me ... So I Love the Violence & the Horror ... But I do not really Love the Violence & the Horror ... For I do not want to see an Innocent Man being Massacred ... But I Hardly Love to see Scenes illustrating or suggesting Massacres ... I Love the Violence & the Horror ...
... Only the Horror, for me to Remember ...
A Mid-Bleeding Amputated Thigh ... served with Onions & Carrots ... A Mid-Bleeding Amputated Buttock ... served with Wine & Digestive ... An Ice-Cream of Flesh ... served under a Baby Blood Caramel Sauce ... A Supper Party where the Invited are, either Cannibals, or the Lunch ...
I Love the Violence & the Horror ... I Love to be Troubled & Horrified by the Violence & the Horror ... I Love to Notice that my Nerve, in spite of me, shows its Nervous Shock ... When the Eyes try to Blink in front of a Horrific Scene ... Then, I Look & I Look again & again ... I Refuse to submit to the Nerve ...
I Regard the Violence & the Horror, with Eternal Gratitude & as a Gift from the Sky ... A Salvation ... It Reminds me the Right Path & my Power of Discernment ... I Glorify the Violence & the Horror ... I Look at these Beautiful, Spectacular & Esthetical Scenes ... and I Feel Better ... Purified ... Cleansed ... Exorcized ... before those Slices of Flesh that are Taken Off from the Chest of the Teenager, while the Executioner is Gently Explaining to the Teenager his Art & his Technic ... Guns are Nice ... But NOTHING is better than the Blade ... or than the Fire ...
‘’ In the Violence Lies Salvation & Eternal Gratitude ... ‘’
Miam Miam ...
I am NoT telling not to be eaten by Cannibals ... Or that there is a danger to be eaten by Cannibals ... I Tell not to become a Cannibal ... I Tell ; ‘’ Refuse external influences trying to denature you ... You are as you are ... Light ... Avoid to become a Cannibal ... ‘’ ...
If I eat Human, whether it is Literally or Figuratively, even if I have been a Good person Once, then I will be Treated like a Monster until I Remember ... And a Lot Tries to Act this ‘’ I Remember now ... ! ... I Remember now ... ! ... ‘’ ... But they immediately Laugh when they are Convinced to be out of reach ...
So all the ‘’ Job ‘’ is to be Restarted ... One thing is Sure ; The First ‘’ I Remember now ... ! ... ‘’ does not count ... So Avoid to eat Human ... Literally or Figuratively ... For to eat Human, whether it is Literally or Figuratively, Inevitably Leads to the Suffering ... The First ‘’ I Remember now ... ! ... ‘’ does not count at all ... but Nor the Second one ... But we then Evolve ... But the Second one does not count either ...
Do not be scared about being eaten by a 6’ Tall Man ... The Real Cannibal, the Figurative one as the Literal one, is not 6’ Tall ... The Real Cannibal, when you Retrieve yourself before it, you Know it ... You Recognize the Signs ... Avoid to go at its home ... For, Figuratively or Literally, this Monster will one of these Days eat you ...
How to Recognize a Cannibal ... ?! ... Simple ... The First Symptom is to Try convincing you to live as it lives ... It is the First bite ... It is an Obsession ... The Cannibal, having no Confidence at all in its impulses, wants to Convince for others to follow the same Decadence ... It wants to speak as the Innocent Speaks, in order to finally push the Innocent to speak as it speaks ... In order to push the Innocent to eat too ... The Cannibal wants to demonstrate that the Innocent is, in fact, corrupted too ... The Cannibal has an Obsession about the Righteous Man ... The Cannibal has no choice to Unmask itself for this ... It has no choice to give a choice ... Will I Refuse the Corruption ... ? ... It is Stronger than it ... It has to Unmask itself in the first moments ... and I have then to Choose ...
It is not a question about rejecting someone from my Life, because of divergent opinions ... It is Question about someone (Or something ...) Unmasking its Corruption ... It has NO choice ... It has to Unmask ... and I have then to Reject the Corruption ... How ... ? ... I Choose Wisely my Companies ... I am not so selective ... But what is it to Wait a couple of Meetings before Considering the Genuine Loyalty of an Individual ... ? ... Then, I Categorically reject anyone trying to push me to eat ... trying to Corrupt me ... I have then an Opinion & a Procedure ...
It is not question about rejecting someone having made a Blunder ... or accidently asking for me to make one ... It is question about something asking me to eat Someone ... Literally or Figuratively ... Corruption ...
Paradoxically, those Cannibals are unable to Watch the Violence & the Horror ... For it sends them back to that which they are Concerned by ... And they are Unable to ... The one Complaining about Horror & Violence is not necessary a Cannibal ... But always the Cannibal will Complain about Horror & Violence ... I Believe that the Violence & the Horror are Good Things ... It Reminds us a Lot of Blessings that we Benefit of ... I Believe that the Violence is a Gift from the Sky ... I Love to Watch an Individual being Massacred & to see the Blood Violently Painting the Walls ... The Cannibal is Unable to watch this ... For it sends it back to that which it is ... The Real Violence ... Not a Violence coming in the Dark with a Giant, an Axe & a Goal Keeper Mask ... A Figurative or Literal Violence coming from a Coward Unable to even Master a dog ... So it invites in its home basement, for the Innocent to enter in its poor Coward life, and waits for this Innocent to Candidly sleep before trying to eat again ...
The Violence & the Horror are Good Things ... I Love to see the Terror in the Eyes of an Individual, Man or Woman, on the Edge to see a Blade Amputating ... anything ... I Love to see the Teenager being Dipped in the Hot Oil ... I Love to see Intestines being Taken Off from the Belly ... I Love to see Scenes suggesting the Slaughtering of Babies & Children ... Troubling ...
Talking about Babies & Children, I Love to Watch Demonic Babies & Demonic Children ... with Demonic Looks ... I Love to see Babies & Children Being Presented as ‘’ Evil ‘’ ... I Love to watch Scenes with Killing Babies & Killing Children ...
I Love to Watch a Woman Killing with Violence & Voracity ... I Love to Watch a Woman being Naked & Full of Blood ... the Breathes Following the Movements of her Violence ... The Breathes Full of Blood ... I Love to Watch the Madness in the Eyes of a Killing Woman ...
I Love to see Animals being Slaughtered ... Chiefly when it is Original ... I Love to watch that Scene where the Animal is Cut in Hundred Slices in one Stroke ... I Love to Imagine myself opening the Throat of a Big Animal ... Shocking, but Chiefly, Exorcizing ... I Love the Horror ... I Love the Violence ... I Love to Watch the Blood Flying in every way ... The more it is Gore & the more it is Good ...
I Love to Watch Eyes Bleeding ... I Love to Watch Heads without Eyes ... orbitals Bleeding ... I Love to Watch Ears being Cut ... I Love to see Inert Dead Bodies being Pitched to the Ground, Randomly rolling ... I Love to Watch Babies Covered with Blood ... I Love to see the Fear Appearing in the Eyes of a Baby ... I Love to See Terrorized Children ... I Love to See Blood ... I Love to See a Lot of Blood ... I Love to see a Man having the Penis being Cut ... I Love to see a Woman having the Breathes being Cut ... I Love to see Cannibalism ... I Love to see a Cannibal silently, slowly but nervously running its Voracious hands over a Flesh on the Edge to be eaten ... I Hardly Love to see Cannibals silently eating Fresh Human Flesh, and to see this Flesh being Stretched between the Bloody Teeth & the Bloody Fingers ... I Love to Hear the Sound of the Bleeding Flesh rolling in the Mouth, mixing with the Bloody Saliva ... The More it is Gore & the More it is Good ...
I Love to Watch Violence & Horror ... I Believe that the Violence & the Horror are the Best Ways for Exorcizing a People ... I Love to be Exorcized by the Horror ... As a Director, I Hear my Inspiration telling me ;
‘’ Show them the Horror ... ‘’ ...
It is not anyone which is able to see such a Violence ... But be Sure that the Cannibal, as much Violent it can be, is Totally Unable to Watch those Scenes ... For it Sends it back to that which it is ... The Cannibal is Unable to Watch such a Violence ... Yet, the Coward Cannibal, Constantly denouncing the Violence & Unable to look at this Horror, this Coward would do Worse than any Horror Scene if the Law was Absent ... The Law that they Fight ... The Power that they Fight ... Literally or Figuratively, they Want to eat Humans ... I Figure that they have had a Lack of Love from their parents, when being Children ...
Unable to normally Evolve, they are Constantly in Inner Discord & looking to Complicate everything ... wanting to push others to convert to their Decadent social mentality ... Figuratively, or Literally, those have turned themselves towards the Cannibalism … Whether it is Figuratively or whether it is Literally ...
Drugs
I live on a Planet supervised by a lot of Psychiatrists … and they are constantly calling us Drugs … And it is not for nothing if they call us Drugs … It is not for Insulting us … It is not for sowing confusion in our Mind … They call us Drugs to push us to React and to Realize …
They call us Drugs for we are a Sleepy Cooked people … and we do not notice it, having the Soul coveted for it to be Eaten … without noticing it … It is not the psychiatrists that want to eat our Soul … but something else …
There is ;
‘’ I Love the Drugs … ‘’ …
… and there is ;
‘’ I am a Drug eater … ‘’ …
On my Planet, the Drugs are Drugs that one cooks in a Stew Pan … I do not know what is the problem with these Drugs … I suspect these Drugs to be Tricked … to the molecule … And all around, everybody says it ;
‘’ There is something wrong with these Drugs … I Love the Drugs myself … but these Drugs look to be Cooked, and nobody seems to notice it … What is wrong with these … ? … ‘’ …
So everybody ends-up saying, Powerless and Confused ;
‘’ AnyWay … I figure that these are just Drugs … !???!? … ‘’ …
Then … one lets the Heat slowly raise in the Stew Pan … and one Cooks the Drugs …
… And then It is Cooked …
*****
Dragon Heart Eater
I will be Direct & Raw … Since a While, my Planet looks to be Inhabited by Dragon Heart eaters … These Dragon Heart eaters are without Homeland at all … They have no Homeland and they are just looking for a nest in order to make other Dragon Heart eaters … And whether they are from my people, or from other countries, they are a Shame for their original people and without Homeland … They are Cannibals ... It is not a question of People ... It is a Question of a kind of people able to born in any People ... International Dragon Heart eaters ... International Cannibals ...
The little mentality of the Dragon Heart eaters has always been to sow the Discord and the Confusion, and then the Devastation, on everything that does not think like a Dragon Heart eater … Like a Zeroterist ...
The Dragon Heart eater thinking, it is to Dominate, for ultimately and literally eating the dominated one and his Babies … Literally or Figuratively … They are Dormant Cannibals ... They only think about that … and just want to do that ;
To Eat Human … To Eat Human … To Eat Human …
And when there is no more discord, it is without any scruple that they envisage then to cook the Babies … Figuratively or Literally …
Theatrical Quote ;
‘’ We will Transform you from the Interior, and we will change you in ‘’ us ‘’ … And the most Beautiful, it is that you will never notice it … ‘’
And since a While, this work looks to be already initiated … The first target, the corner-stone of their ‘’ design ‘’, it is the Politics … The Zeroterist prays the Darkness for a political promotion ... When someone who has Discordant political views, and who is Angry, thinks for a moment something like : ‘’ I would eat them all … ! … ‘’ …
… it is one thing … , for It is a ‘’ Vulgarity ‘’, but it is not a ‘’ Determination ‘’ … It is not at all a ‘’ Premeditation ‘’ …
But when someone has realized since the age of 20 that he would Literally eat his neighbour if the Laws would be powerless to stop him, and that at the age of 40 or 60 it is still the same in his Cannibal head … that is Determination and Premeditation … and it has to be Treated … for we constantly have to Leash them, if not …
The social system that the Dragon Heart eater persists to submit the world to, has no other ‘’ ending ‘’ than the social Decadence …
The Dragon Heart eater has no Homeland ...
The Dragon Heart eater, it is a Rat that since a While has no other fixation than to pee on everything that is not Dragon Heart eater … verbally, biologically and mentally …
Since a While, those Rats, those Dragon Heart eaters, have then ‘’ Locked-up ‘’, in order to materialize their ‘’ design ‘’ on the world, definitely knowing themselves as Deviants and Cannibals …
By the Fear and the Revolt, those Idiot Rats have come to establish in the World, in order to lead this World to think being like them … when it has never been the case … Neither from close, and nor from far … This World Sadly looks to be full of Rats … As said in the ‘’ Quote ‘’, since a While this work in the Aim to transform the World, from the interior, into them, looks to have been initiated …
And all this, and from the start, and with Premeditation, knowing very Hard that their viewed goal is to push towards a control Freak political era, by pushing the World to think that the Old Builders poison the World since the Dawn of the Society …
Theatrical Quote :
‘’ The Day of the Lord is comparable to a man … that which flees a Wolf in the woods … He ends-up in front of a Bear and runs to take Shelter in a Shed … He enters the Shed, comforted, he relies upon the door frame, … and he is finally piqued by a Snake … ‘’
Flee the Wolf ... You Encounter the Bear ... Flee the Bear ... and you are Done ...
The Dragon Heart eater already knows that if it succeeds to convince to put the Bear to Death, after having killed the Wolf, it will then be demonstrated that the World is not reliable, but just Unpredictable and Dangerous …
Then, the Dragon Heart eater has already prepared the prick for the World …
Let’s immediately stop the comparison with the ‘’ Quote ‘’ … For the Dragon Heart eater will never be comparable to the Noble Snake … The Dragon Heart eater is even not a Rat … Too much Dirty for the Sewers …
While smoothing the back of the World in order to push the World to combat against the Bear and the Wolf, the Dragon Heart eater already knows, this Zeroterist, and it interiorly and Ardently Salivates about it, that its objective is ultimately the Domination … and only seeking for a nest to invade …
They are Mediocre, they are Dirty, they Refuse every social Greatness, social Respect and social Beauty … They Refuse sincere Love and Human Innocence, while using honey words in order to look normal and to transform the World in ‘’ them ‘’ … They are the Dragon Heart eaters …
The Dragon Heart eaters quote heroes, today Dead, and that would only wish to come back on earth for Totally dissociating themselves from those Cannibal Monsters ... That which the Dragon Heart eaters premeditate, it is the Enslavement and ultimately the Stew Pan for the Human World … Figuratively or Literally … They only Target that, and are ready for everything to succeed on that goal, even if the World would comply to their most Unreasonable Whims …
For, even talking with honey words about the importance of the World, the Dragon Heart eater has no confidence at all in this World, because of the Origin having nothing to do with this Monster … Because the Dragon Heart eater targets the Destruction of this Origin since Always … and to the Bone …
Its motive in order to assimilate the World has among other things, two plans ;
- To make the Ultimate Insult to the Origin, perverting and assimilating a World with Incoherence, to their Ort packs …
- To Dominate the World by Tutelage and ultimately to eat Human meat …
These are the Main sights in the ultimate goal to make of the whole Planet a Cannibal one …
I see a married man having children, a Dragon Heart eater, Zeroterist, wanting to Dominate everything that moves, Slobbering and Roaring as every Cannibal … like every Dragon Heart eater … They are Monsters … They are Cannibals …
I see Dragon Heart eaters that, old fashion, just make what they can do the most, namely to be in Ort packs to attack by the back door, Literally or Figuratively, the Men in order to take them, to Beat them, to Violate them, to put them to Death, or not, but to certainly eat them all … To Literally or Figuratively Eat the Men, the Women and the Children …
… Dead or Alive …
Since always in the History of the Men, it has always been the same ; If it moves and it is Free, the Zeroterists want to try it to the Stew Pan … from the Insect to the Men …
They are only Darkness … They know themselves as such … they know to recognize each other crossing in the streets … already admitting themselves interiorly as Cannibals … They are Disordered only seeking to Disorder the World … The Dragon Heart eaters are not Human beings … They are Ort … Beasts … and the denominations are still Lazy …
… They are Literally Cannibals …
Cannibal
Cannibalism was Inevitable in the Human kind History … Because of the Curiosity of the Intelligence … It was Inevitable that one day a Man ends-up asking himself what would it be to eat Human meat … The Very first Man having tasted Human meat, was Innocent by that Curiosity … He probably has tried it on a body already Dead … without murder, nor hostility … It is Largely Forgivable …
Then, Inevitably, the Man has told his secret to a ‘’ friend ‘’ … which has ended-up considering to try it too … And then, Inevitably, those Men have told it again, leading so to four or five Men having tasted Human meat …
Until there … it goes … But Inevitably the Moral consciousness must have talked … telling with much evidence that it was Wrong … After that there is no more excuse …
If we exclude Cannibalism on a Dead body, in order to Honour the Dead, practice that I Denounce too, it only remains Morbid Cannibalism … Degeneration …
It is one thing to eat Human meat in the goal to try it by Curiosity … But there is no excuse after that … Even once, it is Weird … And there is the Main Problem with the Circumstantial Cannibalism …
It stays in the Biological System …
If a Man eats Human meat, even if it is just a little piece, the body will start by digesting the piece … Then, even if it is a little piece of Human meat, while digesting it, the body will ultimately react in this way ;
Just before finishing to digest the meat, the body will identify this meat as a part of the body of the ‘’ eater ‘’ … and the body will react by provoking a medical reaction in the biological system … ; A Medical Non-Reject Process in order to keep integral the body which the biological system considers at this moment as the owner of the piece of Human about to be rejected …
And, as ‘’ little ‘’ the piece of Human meat can be, always the body will react by keeping a portion of it, that will remain hidden in the body of the ‘’ eater ‘’ … for ever …
The more the Human eats Human meat, and the more there is those portions that Accumulate into the Human Biology … leading to a Dysfunctional biological system … And Inevitably it leads to biological dysfunctions … Then, if a Cannibal engenders a child, this child will have been engendered handicapped meanings ... as little it can be … And that presence into the body of the child, this handicap, will then end-up Risking to multiply if the child engenders children with a person having been the child of a Cannibal too …
Degeneration …
That one child ends-up having a Baby with a normal person, on several generation, and in my opinion, it does not hurt ... But if there is multiplication of the citizens responsible to have tried it once, there is then Multiplication of the degenerative Problem … One man, in the couple, it ‘’ can ‘’ go … But if both of the couple have eaten Human meat, even just once each other, there is Accumulation and Multiplication of the degenerative Problem … into the biological system of the body to come … and so on …
So if the body grows surrounded by a population inclined to have several individuals having tried it ‘’ once ‘’, the body, already degenerated, risks then to meet a family partner, this one having too degenerative Problems … and so on … Degeneration …The three main reasons for a Man to eat Human meat are ; Curiosity, Blackmail, Feeling of Belonging (For this feeling of Belonging, the Man is ready to eat poop if he is asked to by his ‘’ friends ‘’ …), Superstition (The Idiot thinks that if he does not eat Human meat, he will suffer …)
Voracity
It is a Big mistake to think that the Cannibalism is linked to the Human Voracity … For it is not at all … Even the Human reflex in order to eat animal meat is not … The animal eats meat by Primal Voracity, Instinctively … for the Surviving …
The Very First Human which has eaten animal meat, it was by Curiosity and Intelligence … like the Cannibal …
The Human, at the Basic, does not even think to kill a mouse in the goal to survive … The Human, at the Basic, does not consider the animal as a meal …
… But it Happened …
It happened because one day, the Human was Cold … and the Intelligence has made him Realize that he could wear the Fur of the Bear … So the Human has Killed the Bear, and it has become our Habit … For finally ending-up with two Intelligent Reflections ;
- Considering that he had to eat, and that it was sometimes Hard to find meal, the Human has had this Questioning ; ‘’ I ask myself that which it tastes … because …
- Would it not be a Waste to throw away all that meat in the Fire … Chiefly that it smells Damn Good when it Burns … ?!! …
And only then, the Man has started to eat animal meat … by Intelligence and not by Primal Instinct … Not by Voracity …
It is only after that, that this reflex to eat animal meat has been linked to the Human Voracity … that Voracity having been already present in the Human and through his Daily Life, only by the Necessity to Live and to have Pleasures … The Rage of Living … A Natural reflex to walk towards a Multitude of Satisfactions of all kind …
Nothing to do with animal meat … but with the Necessity to Live ... and to Eat … And so the first Primal Voracity being linked to meal for surviving, this sought Satisfaction has been mutated into the meat Voracity, engendering animal violence for the meat …
And this necessary violence, and the new ‘’ meat Voracity ‘’ has become the so-called nature of the Human ; Primal Carnivorous …
But it has never been a nature … It is a second nature, born from a Necessity ; Not to eat, but to Dress … Nothing to do with any meat at all … At the Basic, the Human does not kill at all … and he does not even think about it …
But one day, the Human has been pushed to the End, he was Cold and he has thought about the fact that he could wear the Fur of the Animal … And only then, the Human has killed the Animal … Never before, this idea had been in his Head … Only once pushed to the End by the Cold … Never before … And Followed the ‘’ meat Voracity ‘’ of the Human ... The ‘’ meal Voracity ‘’ has Mutated into the ‘’ meat Voracity ‘’ … A meat Consumption that I Encourage Hardly …
If the Human Nature would have not been to eat meat, the Human would have started the Evolution by eating meat … finishing after as a vegetarian … But the Human has started as a vegetarian that has ended-up by eating meat … This is the Nature of the Things … and not the invert … Trying to reverse the natural course of the Things, from Carnivorous to vegetarian, is, in my Opinion, Against nature … A Man cannot set the Nature of the Things, interdicting the meat consumption, this Nature having been set by itself without the Human to choose it …
The Nature has forced the things, by the Cold … and trying to comeback on this choice of the Nature appears immediately as Against nature … A Social Suicide … Degeneration …
The meat consumption is then not a problem … The problem is the Voracity of the Human, this Voracity having nothing to do with the meat …
The Voracity is linked to a Nerve having Incidence, not just on the appetite, but on several other plans ; Sexuality, Speaking, Loving, Aspirations, Ambitions … among other things … with which comes ‘’ Domination ‘’ …
And the Domination Voracity is not the fact of all Men … but just a few men … ; Dragon Heart eaters … And there is nothing at all to understand about that … It is just an Incoherent Inner Chaos … It is just wanting to put the foot in front of the other for the Sole purpose of dominating someone … The Domination Voracity is the only link with the Morbid Cannibalism …
And it is the most Dangerous Voracity, because it is a Calm one … No sudden Impulse like any other Human Voracity of the Normal Human … ; Sudden Impulse to Eat, to Drink, to have Sex, to Speak, to Scream … etc. …
… These Voracities are Life …
The Domination Voracity is a Calm impulse leading on the small, medium or long term to the Domination by the Calm … and ultimately to a Sudden explosion of violence, Calmly or Aggressively … Murder … But only at the End, and until that critical point there is no apparent aggression … But this Voracity by the Domination leads inevitably to a will for Cooking someone, figuratively to the small fire, slowly, in the Aim to ultimately Cook him Literally …
The first clue permitting to recognize a Cannibal reflex, it is the will for dominating … If it is ready to put the foot in front of the other in the goal to dominate, to be on the path of someone, to put confusion in the mind, so it already has it inside … It is already Dormant ... but already Awakened … And it inevitably leads to Murder and Cannibalism … And the Dragon Heart eater already knows it … Domination Voracity …
It is not a nature of the Human … Hence the Incoherent existence of the Dragon Heart eater …
Thus, this Domination Voracity leads Inevitably to the Cannibalism … by Deviance ... if no Leash is put on them all … A type of Deviant individual just Wicked And Destructive … and Chiefly Totally Incomprehensible … and I Dissuade anyone to try, beyond this description of its first and Sick intention … And when seen, one just has to ask oneself if the one before him would ultimately eat Human meat … That this individual is beautiful or not …
Then the Dragon Heart eaters are as such … by Deviance … Only for eating the weak and the dominated one … They are not a people … They are even not people anymore ... Degeneration … Refusing the Social Evolution, with which comes the Social Respect, that Scratching their ears, Relentless in their Deviant path, they have ended-up Cannibals …
They make children … and on several generations their mentality of Damnation, for we are really talking here about Damnation, so their mentality of Damnation evolves from father to son and it becomes Uncontrollable … even if today you can Hold them all with a Leash, avoiding us to be eaten today … Because they make children, which will make children too … and so on … They do not have the Rage of Living inside … All this is Repressed … and every day they work on themselves for this Repressing … with the Aim to Lock-up in a Padded Cell the Emotional Man … They do not have the Rage of Living … No Fire … and no Normal Human Voracity … Their Cannibalism comes from a Wickedness … just to Shut the Mouth of the Talented or Nice people … Only for that …
It is even not by Jealousy about the Talent of other people … or about a lack of confidence … It is the Refusing to try becoming as Good as the other … It knows itself able to be Good, but it Refuses to … It is the Refusing to take example … even just for becoming a Real Good Citizen … It is the Refusing of the 2 years old Baby, but at the age of … for Life …
And it is here that the path for Searching
about the ‘’ why ‘’ of their Zeroterist Deviance Terminates …
It is a baby of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 … etc. … years old that just wants to say ‘’ No ‘’ … , and like the Baby, Ready to eat the nose of its own mother if we do not Leash this baby …
Its reasoning is this ;
‘’ I know that I can be Beautiful … but I Refuse to … I know that I can learn the Respect … but I Refuse to … I know that I can become Refined … but I Refuse to … I know that this is what that should be done from my part … but I do not care … I Refuse to … I will not do that …
And if I do it, I will just look like … I will talk to you … I will do the ‘’ job ‘’ which I am paid for … I will dress myself … Beautiful or not … But by the moment that I will be back home, all this I will not take care of it at all … It is just while waiting for the streets to Blow, so that I enter in a Home for Eating a family in the face of one of them, before taking this one with my 4 friends, that we lift this one up by the legs and by the arms, transporting this one in the kitchen … while all this one will find the strength to scream is ;
‘’ You are just Mental … !!! … You are just Mental … !!! … ‘’ …
… just before we Calmly, or NoT, but certainly Violently cut this one into pieces … Ardently … This is my Party … Just my Calm Voracity Aiming to my Absolute Violence with which I would like to Lock-up any Psychiatrist in a Padded Cell … for this one to take my place … I know that I am Crazy … and I am as such that I want you all to take my place … before Eating you all … I am as I am … I would Eat Man … I would Eat Women … I would Eat Children and Babies … and I Refuse to Evolve … ‘’
This is the mentality of the Dragon Heart eater … and it is Easy to Recognize them those Zeroterist … It is just that it is Difficult to admit it to ourselves … Because it involves a lot of degrees of Cannibalism … ; From the one that would eat everyone, to the one that would eat once every two years … But it is Easy to Recognize them … I just have to Ask myself, looking at him Firmly ;
“ Would he eat it … ? ... “ ...
I am myself ready to be Suspected and Verified ; “ Would he eat it … ? … “ ...
One just has to ask the Heart if he would let his Children alone with it for one hour … And one can Recognize the one he would not let his Baby to because he is an Idiot … and the one that even if he would not touch the baby today, already knows that in other circumstances, that Monster would, because of mental decease or because it is a baby of 50 years old, so that person knows that he would then become another thing … The rest is just Horror …
. The one that would eat once …
. The one that would continue to eat ;
- The one that would eat sometimes, but rarely …
- The one that would eat sometimes, but regularly …
- The one that would eat every day …
All this in a Mental Deviant planning written to be applied on dozens of generations if necessary … planned by the Dragon Heart eaters, Zeroterists, in the Aim to ultimately see the World ending-up by Literally eating each other … so that they chain this World and so that they finish to eat what will remain … in a Chaotic and Ô how much Tragic scene in which two Idiots are dancing, turning around a Stew Pan inside which is a Drug … That which having succeeded to Mutate from a ‘’ Cool ‘’ Drug into a ‘’ second hand quality ‘’ Drug … the Heat of the Stew Pan having been raised very gradually, and nobody looking to Realize that it was slowly Cooking … Too Hot at once … it Shows … But raising it gradually from one hour to another, the Drug will comfortably stay into the Stew Pan with nobody around to Notice that this said Heat is Raising … On dozens of dozens of generations if necessary … It is their ‘’ design ‘’ … They recognize themselves as such and they recognize each other in the streets …
The rest is just Horror … if I am not Able to look at this in Face and if I do not say to my Child ; ‘’ Look at it in the Face … before the Stranger, and ask yourself : “ Would he eat it or not … ? … Yes or No … ? ... “ ...
Just once every two years … it cannot be that bad … !???!??? …
They are Monsters ...
Esotericism Vs. Zerotericism
In my Opinion, the Best way for Spiritually Evolving & to Find the Light of the Knowledge, in a Religious Neutral Plan, it is the Esotericism ... I Believe that any Religion has its Esotericism Plan ... A Plan in which Encounter, each other, all Religions ... A Neutral Philosophical Field ... It is the Esotericism & its Hidden Secrets ... And these Secrets are Hidden, but Findable with any Esotericism ... Whether it comes from a Religion, or from another Religion ... But, and anyway it is the Main Goal of the Esotericism even if this would have been forgotten with the Time, the Esotericism must be Hardly Practiced Individually ... It is not a question about Rigorously Practicing the Esotericism every Day ... It is Question about being Able to Rigorously Practice the Esotericism in an Individual Path ... To be Able & Ready to be put Alone in the Obscurity ... Alone ...
I have Respect face to the Real Esotericism Pupils ... And even if I find Debatable the fact that much Unite in Meetings for Evolving together in their Factions, I cannot say that these Meetings are wrong ... It is just that this can, I say ‘’ can ‘’, open the Door to people Unable to Spiritually, Individually & Properly Evolve through the Esotericism ... The Zeroterists ...
The Zeroterist is Unable to Hold the Tongue about the Secrets ... For the Zeroterist, the only goal of its path, it is the profit ... Social Belonging feeling, monetary magical formula for the Zeroterist Merchant Club, or Stupid ways for meeting the Darkness ... Zerotericism ...
The Esotericism Leads to the Light of the Knowledge ... The Zerotericism Leads to the Decadence, and to the Darkness ...
The Esoteric, in my Opinion, will go to Meetings ... But Once out of there, the Esoteric will Hardly continue to Individually Evolve through the Esotericism ... The Zeroterist, once out of there, will pass the whole Week, or Month, on the phone for Communicating with any other Meeting member, or worse with anyone, in order to talk & talk non-stop about that which has been Talked about in the Meeting ... The Zeroterist is Unable to Spiritually Evolve in an Individual Way ... Anyway, this kind of individual, once out of the Meeting, usually gets, too, out from its spirituality ... There is the Solid Esoteric ... and there is the Curious, which presents at the Meeting because of the feeling of belonging, Unable to Spiritually, Interiorly &, Chiefly, Individually Evolve ... This is a problematic ... But it is not yet ‘’ the ‘’ Problematic ...
The Problematic Zerotericism, it occurs when much Curious, end-up by linking together in other kind of ‘’ meetings ‘’ where there are only Curious, coming from much Serious Factions ... But, and it is then that the Esotericism turns into Zerotericism, those meetings are built by individuals unable to be put Alone in the Obscurity ... So comes the Promiscuity ... and so comes the Darkness ... That which was supposed to be an Individual Path Leading to the Individual Light, turns then into a political path leading to the Promiscuity Darkness ... Superstition ... Attempt to physically interfere with the Social System, in order to accomplish that which is Pretended by the Superstition ... Then, there is the Zerotericism ... Promiscuity ... Superstition ... Promiscuity ... Plot ... Promiscuity ... Blood Bath ... No Individuality ... Promiscuity ... Promiscuity ... Promiscuity ...
The Esotericism, it is something Individual ... It is to be Ready to be put Alone in the Obscurity ... The Zerotericism, it is the Promiscuity, the Superstition & the Blood Bath ... They hold together ... all together to be individually Lost ... Until one of them brings the Idea to play in the Buttocks of the World, or until one of them prepares to the group a fruit juice which has a very weird taste ... just before sleeping ... From Coward to Zeroterist ... From Zeroterist to Dragon Heart eater ... Then Dragon Heart eater until Death ... which it wants to Taste in company of the Voracious ...
The first step of the Dragon Heart eater, it is to put in the Head of the Voracious that he is a Cannibal … even if it is not the case at all … But to put in his Head that he wants that … It is the first step of their ‘’ design ‘’ in order to make of the World, Cannibals …
There is ;
- The Voracious ; He can kill by Rage … but he would never eat …
- The Cannibal ; He cannot kill … but he would Eat …
- The Zeroterist ; He waits for the Voracious to kill, in order to see the Cannibal eating … They are Opportunists … They want to eat the World, figuratively, by chaining everyone … This is the first Cannibalism … They would eat Human meat, but sophistically, after the cameras are far away from them … After the Blood bath that they want to see the Voracious Starting … It is the Same than at the beginning of the last Century ... They are Adultery … They are Promiscuity by their propensity to constantly be unable to Reflect as Individuals … The are Promiscuity Leading to little communities in which it always ends-up by a collective suicide or by a collective breakfast … ; The weak of the gang … Unable to reflect by the Individuality and to Control themselves, they end-up sleeping all together … They are Promiscuity … They are Murdering … They are Adultery … They are the Cannibalism …
They are in War ... turning around like Cannibals waiting for their meal …
They make everything just to look like ... They are False Esoteric ... The worse are the ‘’ old ‘’ ones … For they are old Zeroterist having known the Primal, having understood nothing, and are wanting to taste Human meat … Or much worse, having already tasted Human meat … They are waiting for a Blood bath in the Aim to drink Blood and to eat Human meat …
I denounce the Zerotericism … They talk about anything and nothing … They have Psychopathic and Degenerated behaviour … They have Literally ‘’ Scrap ‘’ the mind of their children … who will carry in them all this Mess for the Life Time …
Those are the Zeroterist …
... and they are in War ...
Stay Realized
If a tree contains a sick branch, we cut the branch to the stock … If the tree contains several sick branches, it is that the whole tree is Rotten to the stock … We cut the stock … We cut the stock to the ground, and we put it into Quarantine … until a flower can grow on it anew … Then we let the tree springing up again … and we let then the tree Rebirth …
If my Tree would be Sick … ?! ... If my Tree would be Rotten to the Stock … ?! ... Then, the Stock of my Tree must be cut … and then the Stock of my Tree must be put in Quarantine for 10 years … In my Opinion, if my Tree would be Rotten, the whole World in the same way than the Dragon Heart eaters, the whole Land, from a Border to the other, must be Sterilized for 10 years … From the West one to the East one …
If it was Demonstrated that the whole World Starts to show signs of Cannibal genetics ... and Cannibal sickness, the whole World, from the West Border to the East Border must be Interdicted of any Human reproduction for 10 years … Then, the World, to the term of these 10 years, would see itself be garnished anew by a Flower … That which would Testify that my Tree, the whole World, has been Cleansed …
… For … those Monsters would have sowed something in my World …
10 years of reproductive Sterility while which the whole World would think Twice and more before engendering Children in order, afterwards, to sow Discordant Ideas in their Head concerning the Honour and the Loyalty …
They are already Thousands to use contraceptive ways, whether it is mechanical or chemical, and for the Sole purpose to Copulate … So that no one comes for saying to me that I would oppose the Natural Natal Evolution … I talk about a Constructive Reproductive ‘’ Stand-By ‘’ … They wear the condom … They take the pill … They do not hesitate to abort the Life … for the Copulation … That is Opposing … They would not copulate less … but they would not do it more … At the end of the 10 years, however, we would all be more Human …
10 years to look at our Children and to know our Priorities … 10 years to think about Maturity and Loyalty … 10 years to Rebuild a Global Pride … But, most Important, 10 years while which those Cannibals, those Zeroterist, would see their Premeditated demographical explosion be Stopped …
The Dragon Heart eaters ... If they would become a problematic, everyone must be Sterilized … It would Largely be Better than the Sentence to Death for the whole World ... or Worse ... It would be Greatly Better than to let all this go, and to see the genetic Degeneration win & kill the World in 100 years ...
We let them do until they expose their face and pride, boasting them … They spit on the ground looking to the Sky … Their children would die old … but their children would die without breed at all … They could say that everyone has the right to be as it pleases … But when this mentality of Decadence is such a Horrific one, it is something else … The father would engender a child, knowing that this child would, and with strong probabilities, mentally evolve like its father …This kind of father, if it exists, is ready to see that and it knows it … It is ready to look in the eyes of its own children, without words, and to declare to the child ; ‘’ We are as we are … ‘’ … and to see its child go making the same with its own child … and so on …
Taken like that, and on the long term, it would become a Decadent mentality leading inevitably to the Degeneration and to the Annihilation of the whole World …
When the Bickering is mixed-up with Degenerated mentalities Determined to use the Lie & the Fear in order to convince the World about Pseudo politics aiming to spit on the Ancients Builders & to eat Figuratively or Literally, then I say that my whole Tree has to be Checked in order to see if it is Sick to the Stock … For, on 200 years, it would just be a Disaster … Individuals, sophisticated ones, having already the will to eat Human meat … Even not by Human Voracity … but just by Wickedness and Domination … Darkness Voracity ...
If we would sterilize only the ones that we really know to be Cannibals, we would persecute them … But we are better than them … We are not Persecution … We have to be Justice … We have to be Righteous … Everyone would have to be Sterilized … As we say to the Children, when it is Enough ;
‘’ Everyone in his Bedroom … ‘’ …
... without any discrimination …
Everyone must be sterilized, exception done of these ;
- Militaries
- Policemen
- Politicians
- Governmental workers
And they would do Babies for 10 years … one Baby a year, and then the Nation would finally look as such … even if it would mean to see them walking in the streets with their Babies in the arms … for 10 years … Only then the Nation would look as such …
Innocently speaking, I would say that it would just be 10 years … It is Nothing …
… just a little ‘’ Stand-By ‘’ …
So at the end of the 10 years of Reversible reproductive sterility and Quarantine, then, to the case by case, and only then, the World would be put on examination … Mental Examination … Medical Examination in order to detect Human Flesh in the Body ... Individual by Individual … one by one … case by case, for those that would ask for the reversible treatment … in order to Determine, for these that want to engender the Life anew, if their potential Branches would be Cleansed, Faithful and Likely to Live …
Then, after several steps of several meetings, it would be Verified by a Bunch of Questions, their National Determination of each of them … We would ask them, question after question, during eight hours if necessary, what is Important to them … And after this eight hours we would ask them other questions … and we would ask them to Develop and to Precise their thought … while another eight hours if necessary … Several meetings like this … For ending-up, at the last meeting, at the end of the eight hours of Interrogation, asking two questions ;
- Have you ever eat Human meat … ? …
- What do you think about Cannibalism … ? …
And then, they would have to Develop and to Precise their thought for another eight hours … until a Decision to be Taken …
This World, my World, is, and Remains under an Imperial Governance … under an Imperial Tutelage … under an Imperial Authority … Any other attempt to garnish the Stock of my Tree would be Refused … of any engendering and breeding of the Life ... They would not have my Children … and without my Children, they would go away …
If I would have the Demonstration that the Cannibalism is something largely practiced, I would not take the chance that one of those Idiots comes for breeding with my Children ... Legally Approved by the Law, I would Administer myself ... for my World … leading then to see my Tree recovering the Greatness of Soul … as in the good old time … If my World would be Contaminated by the Cannibalism, my World must be Sterilized ... That those Zeroterist Dragon Heart eaters, those Cannibals … that those Ort go Throwing themselves into the Sea …
… If the Cannibalism really exists ...
The Nerve
For someone to be sure that he is in Control of himself, there is a Good Way ; To Keep the Belly Tucked in …
We cannot ‘’ Block ‘’ the Emotion … and we cannot stay ‘’ Focus ‘’ all the time … But if we Keep the Belly Tucked in, and that we Practice that exercise, it becomes, and with the Time, Natural or almost Natural … To keep the belly Tucked in Testifies that we are mentally ‘’ Focus ‘’, no matter which ‘’ Mood ‘’ we are in … As long that we Keep the Belly Tucked in, not only we Testify to be mentally ‘’ Focus ‘’, but too, we then Sow an Emotional Stability inside us …
Naturally, to keep the Belly Tucked in for the Mental ‘’ Focus ‘’ will Stabilize the Emotional State … no matter if I feel ‘’ High ‘’, ‘’ Medium ‘’ or ‘’ Smooth ‘’ … I Keep my Belly Tucked in for my mental ‘’ Focus ‘’ … and my mental ‘’ Focus ‘’, by keeping my Belly Tucked in, will then Realize my Emotional Stability … and my Destiny …
And as long the Human does not Control this Natural & Normal Nerve linked to the Belly, then the Human Stays Voracious …
The Nerve Stimulates every Impulse linked to the Voracity … from the Sex to the Throat … and more …
That it is for having Sex or for Eating, all this is Stimulated by the Nerve that has its sit between the Sexual region and the navel … And the Nerve is Long to the Head … Without holding this nerve by Keeping the belly Tucked in, it is the Voracity ; Sexual, as the one of the Appetite … and like the one of the Fear … Without Holding this Nerve, it is the Voracity …
But this Nerve is Normal … But, as long as the Human does not Realize the necessity to Hold this Nerve by Keeping the Belly Tucked in, this Nerve is then Out of Control, and since the Dawn of the Times, it just Sows Voracity in the Human …
How to make Peace with this Nerve … ? …
By saying ‘’ Yes ‘’ to the Impulse of anything that the Nerve asks, Linked to a Real Wish … but to say Firmly ; ‘’ Yes … but not now … I am Hungry … but not as much … I will wait … ‘’ …
Always … Always look to see if there is not a way to say ; Wait …
Then, we Accept the nature of this Nerve, the Nature of the ‘’ Wish ‘’ … while Refusing to be the Slave of the Impulse … How can I say that I Decide for my own Life, if I am always obeying to the first Impulse … ? …
My Heart Serves me by Giving me the Aspirations … My Nerve Serves me by Recalling me these Aspirations … But if I Obey Impulsively to my Nerve, I serve my Aspirations and my Nerve, acting impulsively on the Stroke of the Moment, instead of taking some minutes before acting … My Heart does not say that I want it now ... My Heart Tells me ; ‘’ You want that … but you want to wait too … ‘’ …
If I am the Master, I am Served by my Heart which shows me my Aspirations … and I Hold Hard my Nerve to show that it is not my master, and that nor my Aspirations are … I Hold my Nerve and my Aspirations by keeping my Belly Tucked in … For I am the Master … I Prop it up, just lightly … just to say that it is Tucked in … without blocking anything that passes in the body, from the bottom of the Belly, to the Solar Plexus that I Keep Free of any Constriction … And I Breath Calmly … Keep your Belly Tucked in …
And all this is an Exercise … So, it is Normal that sometimes I forget it … Just Normal … It has to be an Exercise of all day long, but with Acceptation that sometimes I forget it … Then my Belly falls and I have to Recover it … Always will there be Moments I will forget it … but Always will I have to Recover it … again & again … this Exercise Attenuating then Largely my Voracity … In a Long term Exercise Leading to the Accomplished Human Nature ; The Destiny …
Why are we caught with this Nerve … ? …
For we have Wished it … in order to participate to our Destiny with the Life … It is a Discipline that the Life Offers us … And at the end of the count … we have wanted it … For Participating to our Destiny … Some would call that a ‘’ Cross ‘’ to Hold … I say that it is a Wished Discipline and a Blessing ; Keep your Belly Tucked in …
Every time that I think about it, I Hold it … I Hold it, but it is Normal to forget it … I have then to Recover it … without Forcing it … I Prop it up … Lightly and Calmly … But it is Normal to forget it … Focus … Focus … Focus …
And each time that I have distractions of the type ; ‘’ Have I locked the door … ? … Have I set the clock for tomorrow … ? … ‘’ …
… it is because I was not ‘’ Focus ‘’ … And my Belly was then out ... my Nerve was then Out of control and I have ended up being Submitted to the Impulse that always says ; ‘’ Hurry … Hurry … Hurry … ‘’ … or that put me in the Moon, distracted by ideas having then taken the control of my Life … because I was not ‘’ Focus ‘’ … Because I was not Keeping my Belly Tucked in … making then myself the Slave of my Life, instead of the Master … Keep your Belly Tucked in …
As long as we do not Control this Nerve, the Dragon Heart eater is Obsessed on that Nerve and it is Premeditated, so that someone one day Looses control of himself, and that he Eats someone Literally, on the Stroke of the Moment … Being not cannibal at all, just the feeling of guilt for having tried it once, would then be enough to be convinced that he has become this Cannibal … The reasoning being ; ‘’ Anyway I am Damned for having eaten Human meat once … It cannot be worse … So now I Admit myself as a Cannibal … ‘’ …
While it would not be the case at all …
But the Dragon Heart eaters count on all this Confusions, helped by the feeling of guilt, for pushing the Voracious to become a Cannibal ... But the Voracious is not a Cannibal … He is Hungry for the Living … not just for Food … but for everything … The Voracious is not a Cannibal … The Voracious is Alive …
The Starting of the Exercise will fix, in First, any distractions linked to the fears …
For, my Spirit falling in the Submission to the fear, I give then to my Nerve the Command of my Life, to the service of, and then, of the Wandering of my Spirit … Religiously speaking ; The ‘’ Satan ‘’ spirit gives then power to the ‘’ Beast ‘’ Nerve, marking then the path of the Human, no matter if he sales or if he buys …
The Human having Accepted and having Submitted himself to Satan, by the Lack of Faith having pushed him to Neglect an Important moment, contemplates then the doubt instead of taking care of this Moment … namely ; Locking the door … or … set the clock for the next morning … etc. …
The Nerve, without holding it, it is the Beast … It is the Reactionary and Impulsive sentence to Death that I Inflict to the other, even if this Death is Symbolical … It is the Impulsivity towards the other … It is the Beast that falls asleep a little bit more, Century after Century … It is the Calming of the Voracity …
The Impulsivity and the Dynamic of a light reaction today, once upon the time, there is thousands of years about that, this little emotional Dynamic could engender Huge emotional reactions … The Beast …
The Beast, it is the Inadequate way to live our relationship with the Nerve … Satan, it is the Ignorance about this Nerve and about our Desire to Participate to our Destiny, by the ‘’ Focus ‘’ … The Ignorance about the Importance to Hold the Nerve … A False prophet would say ; ‘’ Hurry … Hurry … Hurry … Let’s keep our Belly Tucked in to the Spine … if not, we are all gonna die … ! … Gosh … ! … ‘’ …
I say ; Each time that I think about this Practice Testifying that I am ‘’ Focus ‘’ and in Control of my own person, and no matter which ‘’ Mood ‘’ I am in, each time I just have to Prop it up, Lightly, and I let then my Belly make the rest of the ‘’ job ‘’ by itself … Maybe to the Spine one of these days … I do not know at all … Eternity, it is Damn Long … ! … Gosh … ! …
But I Ardently say that it is Preferable to Hold the Nerve, instead of Abandoning myself to it … I say that the Destruction of the Human, without the Sky that Intervenes every day on the Earth, that this Destruction passes by the Abandon to the Impulse of the Nerve … which since the Dawn of the Human pushes the Human towards Reactionary moments tending towards the Destruction of the Human …
For coming today, to simply understanding that this Nerve, I Desire to have it … For yes, the Discipline Helps and Leads to Master the Emotion … avoiding, Era after Era, the Destruction by the Voracity … But this Discipline Helps, too, Leading to Participate with the Sky to the Realisation of the Destiny ;
Immortality …
Then, all this analogy with Satan and the Beast is an Image … for understanding an Inner process working inside the Human since always … And as long as this process is not yet understood, it is then a Destructive Risk …
But, Paradoxically, by the moment that I only Know the reflex of the Nerve, tending to push to react promptly, at this moment the Nerve is immediately Locked-up … By the moment that I know it, never will it be as strong as it has been ... It will never be anymore as controlling as it has been until today … Then the Beast is Leashed … Then, the same Risk of Destruction of the Human, the process and the Nerve, becomes at this Very Moment, the Very Salvation of the Human …
Without having to kill Satan … For Satan it is not an individual … but a Problematic linked to the process … Satan it is the Ignorance … But let’s continue the Analogy with Satan and the Beast …
So the Beast, the uncontrolled Nerve, would be the Result of a Problematic, Satan, which is the Ignorance of the process linked to the Nerve …
So Satan would have, in the Aim to push to Abandon the Power over the Nerve, the Beast, for operating in the Spirit, used a moment of psychological confusion leading then to forget the Nerve, and let then the Nerve taking all over the Body … and so all over the existence by controlling then the path of the Feet … by the Voracity and by the feeling of ‘’ Hurry ‘’ …
… Keep your Belly Tucked in …
And Combatting Satan, understanding the ‘’ Gimmick ‘’ of the Spiritual Doubt, useful to Satan for pushing to free up the Nerve, the Beast, then we Start to Vanquish Satan … by the understanding … by the Knowledge …
For ending-up by Solidly Attenuate the Impulsive influence of the Nerve on the Life … The Beast is no more a master … and Ultimately for understanding that this ‘’ Beast ‘’, the Nerve, it is not an enemy, but a Tool … And so, that our Victory is not based on the killing of someone or something, but on the Understanding of something … A Process, an Exercise, that Paradoxically, even if this Exercise is there for Helping, Leading to an emotional Stability, and ultimately to Immortality, this same process, the same Exercise, if I refuse to Hold it, inevitably this Salutary process will become the Tool for my Destruction …
And I cannot kill Satan … But by the moment that I Hold the Nerve, it is Vanquished … But I will have to Hold the Nerve, the Beast, for ever … And by the day that I would stop to Hold it, by my Ignorance of the process, Forgetting it, Satan, the Ignorance, would then come back by the spiritual confusion, freeing then anew the Beast, the Nerve, in the Aim of Controlling my Feet, my Path of Life, in a Mixture composed of a touch of Voracity, and a touch of ; Hurry … ! … Hurry … ! Hurry … ! … leading me then to the Destruction …
So every day that I Remember to Hold the Nerve and to walk in the Knowledge, I, every day, Vanquish Satan … Because to Vanquish Satan, it is to know that I have to Hold the Nerve … But Satan, it is not an individual , but Ignorance … But not as much the Ignorance of the process, than the Ignorance in General … I have Vanquished Satan by knowing my relationship with the Nerve … But Satan is Finally and Very Finished when I understand that, not only it is the Ignorance of the process, but that Satan is not an individual … That it is linked to a Salvation process … That I cannot kill it … but that it can kill me to the small fire … But that all this is the Result of my Desire to Participate with the Sky to the Process of the Life Leading me to Master my emotional Life, and to the Path for the Immortality …
I understand Satan, the Problematic, the Ignorance, by the Understanding of the Frame of the process … ; From the Belly that I have to Keep Tucked in, to the Fact that I cannot kill Satan, even Vanquished, but that it can Kill me … coming back … but that it is not an individual … nor an Intention ... etc. …
So when the reader takes Knowledge of all this Present Reasoning, from A to Z, then the reader finds himself in the Light of the Knowledge … He knows the Truth … He Understands the Truth … He has been then taken out from the Darkness … Satan … And by the Very Moment that the reader Chooses to use his own Inner Light in order to Remember all this, in order to Continue the Understanding of the Perpetual Combat, the Nerve that I have to Hold, so by the Very Moment that the reader Chooses the Knowledge of his Life, before the Ignorance sewed by Satan … at this Very Moment the reader has Vanquished Satan …
Congratulation … ! … You just have Vanquished Satan …
And even if it comes back tomorrow, never will it be as powerful as those days when I was Prisoner of my Ignorance … But if I dive again in this Ignorance, even after 200 years, as soon the process will then be Recovered by Satan, the Ignorance, in the Aim to Lead me again on the path of my Destruction … But Satan is Vanquished … The Ignorance has no more Mastering on my Life … so nor the Death … Just Keep your Belly Tucked in … Calmly … Lightly … Just Prop it up …
Eternal Life & Immortality …
To Eat … To Eat … To Eat …
… or NoT to Eat …
... This is the Main Question …
So, even if my ‘’ meal ‘’ Voracity is not at all linked to any ‘’ meat ‘’ Voracity, still this ‘’ meal ‘’ Voracity is the most Aggressive one … This Voracity is the Primal one … To Eat … without any consideration about any aggressive behaviour from the Human before this Primal Voracious reflex …
The Fear to Die without ‘’ meal ‘’ … that meal Voracity pushes to submit to the first signal of the Nerve regarding the need for ‘’ meal ‘’ … And Submitting to this first signal, I then Condition myself, fearing to Die if I do not eat … I Nourish then my ‘’ meal ‘’ Voracity …
I say ; Yes I am Hungry … but not as much than my stomach pretends it … My stomach asks me to eat … My Stomach does not show me the signal of the Appetite ... It Hurts me ... Blackmail ... I will Eat, but not now … Not on the stroke of the Impulse … I Keep my Belly Tucked in … And when my stomach will Shut the mouth, then I will start to consider the question … I will wait that the Hunger passes … I will wait for feeling Good … And when I will feel Good, I will then wait again at least one hour … And just then I will Eat … I will Eat for the Pleasure to Eat … and not for avoiding the death or the pain…
It is the same that the one who eats without being Hungry, by Greediness … But I eat after having felt the Hunger … The Greedy has half the answer … He eats without being Hungry, but by reflex … by Voracity … And so, he will, usually, eat with Gluttony …
I will Eat, without being Hungry, but after having felt the Hunger … And when I will eat, I will Keep my Belly Tucked in, helping then, not to say Avoiding then to Eat like a Pork, with Gluttony, nor Voracity, avoiding me to eat as if it is a ‘’ Marathon ‘’ …
And each & every time that I start to Eat after the Fast, I start to feel the Nerve waking-up ... The Very First sign, it is Felt in the Throat ... Slowly, almost sneaky, the Nerve, to the level of the Throat, starts to stimulate my Throat in order for me to Eat faster, Bigger and in Huge quantity ... I have to Eat by Keeping the Belly Tucked in ... If I do not care, I will, even after a Serious Fast, Eat to the Load and I will then Suffer ...
Then I am not anymore the slave of my Stomach … Then this ‘’ meal ‘’ Voracity is Attenuated … For, the Voracity is just a Result of a Nerve, when I do not Hold it … And as soon as I Hold my Nerve by Keeping the Belly Tucked in, as soon my Voracity Mutates again into its Veridical Natural State … The Rage of Living …
If I Nourish my Life Equally on every plans which my Nerve has an Incidence on, then this Equilibrium becomes a Testimony attenuating the Perversion of the Nerve … passing then from the Voracity to the Rage of Living …
For the Voracity is a lack of balance between all Plans stimulated by the Nerve, for the Heart and in the Name of the Human … that finds then back the Rage of Living …
Keep your Belly Tucked in …
And the Best way for Avoiding to Eat with Gluttony, even after having waited for the Hunger to pass before eating, so the Best way for Starting to Eat … it is to make your Pray before opening the mouth … And your Pray is ; Keep your Belly Tucked in …
Vicious Circle ; To Obstruct the Belly and the Nerve by forgetting to Keep the Belly Tucked in, pushes to eat more and more … and eat more and more ends-up by Obstructing the Belly and the Nerve … and so on …
But if I start my meal, Keeping my Belly Tucked in, Greatly I will Attenuate the reflex to eat beyond the necessity … I do with that … I Eat Properly … I Keep my Belly Tucked in …
When I eat fast, it is the Voracity … but not necessarily linked to the meal … I can eat fast by ‘’ meal ‘’ Voracity … But I can, too, eat fast by ‘’ Hurry ‘’ … To go back playing … To go to a ‘’ Rendez-Vous ‘’ … or just by nervousness … The origin is the Rage of Living … I Keep my Belly Tucked in …
When I smell … I Keep my Belly Tucked in … When I open the Mouth … I Keep your Belly Tucked in … When you put in the Mouth … I Keep my Belly Tucked in … When I ‘’ Mash ‘’ … I Keep my Belly Tucked in … When I Swallow … I Keep my Belly Tucked in …
I Keep my Belly Tucked in …
It is not as much a question of ‘’ refusing to eat ‘’, then a question of ‘’ looking to wait before eating ‘’ … It is, somehow, a Perpetual Fasting … A Perpetual Abstinence … without privation … without interdiction … I Eat Slowly and with Gratitude … I Avoid to eat to the end … to the Load … I Avoid to eat to the Load …
And I Remember Hard that it is Normal to forget the Nerve while eating … while working … while physical exercises … while thinking … etc. … It is Normal …
I Keep your Belly Tucked in …
… and I Diversify the Pleasures … It will Attenuate the Voracity and then it will Stimulate the Rage of Living …
So the first step for the Dragon Heart eater, the Zeroterists, in the Aim to see the State blow, it is to convince the Voracious that he is a Cannibal … To push him to target that … by the Hunger and the Anger … Then, the first step to push the Voracious to become a Cannibal ... it is Ultimately the Hunger by the Anger … ; Pushing the Voracious towards the apprehension of eating his neighbour … pushing him to say ; ‘’ I Hate him so, I would eat him Literally … ‘’ …
The Voracious ending then up by believing himself, when it is not the case at all … He just hates his neighbour … He does not want to eat him … He does not want to Dominate him … That the discord is set between them, and the Man does not want to eat his neighbour … The Dragon Heart eater wants it … The Voracious is not a Cannibal … and the Cannibal is Calmly a Voracious … Nothing to do with the Human Voracity … It is something else, incomprehensible … and useless to try to … They are what they are … by choice … just to say ‘’ No ‘’ and to eat Human meat … They are the Zeroterist ...
The social Cannibalism is maybe not started yet, ‘’ Maybe ‘’ not, and maybe never this practice will come, but the Zeroterists certainly have already it in the head … And the first step towards the Cannibalism, is to ‘’ work ‘’ on the Voracity of the people … by the stomach …
The Individual which Fasts, Reflect Well ... The Individual which always eat, this Individual does not Reflect integrally ... Conditioned to eat, by the moment that the Hunger comes, the way the Individual Reflects is Altered ... The Choices of the Individual can be then Tricked ... As when this Individual eats to the load ... The Individual does not Reflect the same, when loaded, than when an Equilibrium has been Reached ...
It is the Aggression, at the same time just before eating, Aggressed by the ‘’ combat ‘’ of the stomach … and at the same time just after having eaten, Aggressed by the ecstasy stimulated by the meal, ecstasy that lets without emotional solidity if I have eaten as much as I cannot Keep my Belly Tucked in anymore …
The Cannibals are Targeting to take over the political path of the World … and to eat it slowly, whether it is Figuratively or Literally … Domination … But Ultimately they are Targeting, on the long term, only Chaos … They want for the State to Explode so they could let their Main Project become Reality … To Literally Eat Human meat, starting that by pushing the World to eat the Ancient Builders …
A long term Conditioning Aiming to a political social Decease linked to the Voracity of a people … A political social Decease supported by a Conditioning to Submit to the Whims of the Nerve, and only by the ‘’ meal ‘’ plan ... playing then, and constantly, with the Aggression of the people … before eating and after having eaten … A Sick mentality Aiming, on the long term then, to Always more Bickering against the Ancients, waiting for the World to kill them, to eat them and finally waiting for all this to finally blow in the streets … for the fire to start …
And then to see the Dragon Heart eaters, eating what would remain of what the whole World would then be Held Responsible of having started to eat … Figuratively or Literally … The Dragon Heart eaters Target for the World to put it under their Tutelage or to put it inside their Stew Pan ; Dummy-Nation …
The ‘’ meal ‘’ Voracity transforms slowly the Human into a Cannibal … ready to eat anything to save his Life from the Hunger … The first Stroke of the stomach is an Illusion … And the Voracity linked to the stomach leads the Human to become a Cannibal, making of this Human a Voracious having only one thing in the head, if ‘’ meal ‘’ misses for 24h ; To eat Babies if this comes necessary …
The Voracious eats even if the body is not Hungry … After 24h without meal, everything becomes a Potential meal for the Voracious … from the ‘’ dog ‘’ to the Tree, until the Baby …
And it is the only potential Cannibalism of the Voracious … After 24h, the Voracious considers the idea of eating anything … But, even if it is mentally considered … and even if the Voracious would admit it to himself … in front of a situation without Deviant human influence, the Voracious would prefer to Die instead of eating Human meat … But between the moment of the starting of the Hunger and the moment when this choice is done to prefer the Death, between these two moments the Voracious is Convinced that he would eat Human meat … and with the help of a Deviant, it becomes a Risk ...
And until that, the Voracious is Convinced that he is a Cannibal … This is the First step of the Dragon Heart eaters for Dominating by the Cannibalism … I have to avoid to eat on the stroke of the Hunger … I wait for this to pass and then, some times latter, I Eat … without the Body to be Hungry … And I Eat Slowly, even Hungry, instead of eating with Gluttony like the Voracious when he is even not Hungry …
My meal nourish then my Body, but I then nourish my ‘’ Soul ‘’ by the Pleasure of the meal … eating after that the Hunger has passed … I am not then slave of my meal … but my meal serves me, nourishing my Body, Physically, and nourishing my Soul Spiritually …
The Man has not been Created for serving the meal … for the meal has been Created for Serving the Man … for the Pleasure Linked to the Taste of the meal, instead of the rescue from the meal … I am not Hungry as much …
Then, the way that the Human has to absorb his meal, after the Fasting, Demonstrates if he is just a Voracious, or if he is a Divine Voracious … for the Divine is in the Slow Gratitude …
The Human, still in the Mirror of the necessity for the meal, like the Mirror reflecting two Identical sides, two Identical actions, then the Man, for the same action, to eat, finds then himself on the Mirror side of the Divine Voracity … instead of the Mirror side of the basic Voracity …
It is the Divine necessity to eat … but properly … It is then all a Question of ‘’ How ‘’ much more than a Question of ‘’ What ‘’ … I Do not ask myself about ‘’ What ‘’ I do … I ask myself about ‘’ How ‘’ I do …
The Divine way to Eat … for exactly the same action, the Mirror … To Eat … when I am not Hungry, but after the Hunger, and with two Completely opposed Reflect ;
- To eat only with Voracity …
- To be Voracious, but to Eat with Softness and Gratitude …
‘’ … A Happy Heart Promotes a Good Appetite … To the meal, the Heart gives a Good Attention and a Good Care … ‘’
As I say ; I am not Hungry as much … I will wait …
To the Refined products, I Promote the Basic Products … To the white sugar, I Promote the Brown sugar, the Honey and the Molasses .... Imagine this; We have Succeeded to fill a Big Bowl with just the only crystal element of the sugar that we almost do not see to the eyes ; The Pure white sugar … And making this, we take off many Essential elements much useful … for the culinary Whim … leading then to the difficulty to evacuate all this Pure White sugar … Sometimes, it is Good … but there is some meal that are better than others … But everything is Good …
To the white flour, I Promotes the 50/50 or Brown … To the Regular, I Promote the Diesel ... To the Concentrated, I Promote the Pure Juice …
I ask myself about the Leaven, whether it is in the Alcohol or in the Bread … but I do not know … All this being said, I use the Regular as the Diesel … I eat everything … exception done of the Human meat …
I Refuse to eat the Lambs, the Calf and the Horse … All this is just Whims … The Lambs and the Calf … !?! … Just a Whim for eating a baby … It is the only interest … Just the Excitation to eat a baby … And the argument of the tender meat is only an excuse … The basic idea is to try the Baby meat … and it is a path towards the Cannibalism … The culinary Whims …
I question myself about the eggs, but I do not know … But to eat a baby Animal, it is just a Whim leading to the propensity to the Cannibalism … I Refuse to eat the Lamb, the Calf and the Horse … The Horse is Intelligent … There is no Reason to eat a Horse … It is a Sad culinary Whim … You do not eat that which serves you Faithfully …
I eat Fish … I Love to eat Fish … And I do not even think about omega 3, protein … etc. … Too much Complicated … I Eat properly, in Low Quantity and I can eat everything I whish … from the Pork to the Soy … and Glory to the Yogurt & the Oats … with a Banana please ... Final Dot …
This is my Commandment …
This is my Commitment …
… You will do this in Memory Of Today …
… and you will be an Immortal …
Cannabicism Vs. Cannabalism
The Cannabis, it is the Voracity ... Tenfold and Encouraged, when submitted to the ‘’ Almost ‘’ Inevitable ‘’ Food Trip ‘’ … With the Cannabis, the first signal of the Hunger from the stomach is Tenfold, but still an Illusion … To Submit to the ‘’ Food Trip ‘’ is encouraging the Voracity …
Personally, even if I cannot swear that never again I will do it, and since a while, I Refuse to eat when I am in an altered state ... I Eat when Sober ... I have already Cheated ... And I cannot Swear that I will not do it again one of these Days ... But my Main Line, it is to Avoid eating in Altered State or in the evening ... By the very moment that I have taken Alcohol after supper, I avoid to Eat ... But I have already Cheated ... But it is my Main Line ... And I Refuse to eat before the Sleep ... I have the Impression that this Causes me some kind of intestinal Blockings ... But I have already Cheated ... But it is my Main Line ...
Personally, even if I cannot swear that never again I will do it, and since a while, I Refuse to eat when I am in an altered state ... I Eat when Sober ... I have already Cheated ... And I cannot Swear that I will not do it again one of these Days ... But my Main Line, it is to Avoid eating in Altered State or in the evening ... By the very moment that I have taken Alcohol after supper, I avoid to Eat ... But I have already Cheated ... But it is my Main Line ... And I Refuse to eat before the Sleep ... I have the Impression that this Causes me some kind of intestinal Blockings ... But I have already Cheated ... But it is my Main Line ...
But the Cannabis is a Solution to the Voracity when the ‘’ Food Trip ‘’ is Refused … I say that, Cannabis or not, everything is better when you Master the First signal of the Hunger from the stomach … For this signal is just a Whim … Keep your Belly Tucked in … far away from the Voracity … by the Discipline … Keep your Belly Tucked in & Appreciate …
… but Submit yourself to the Voracity of the ‘’ Food Trip ‘’ and then you encourage the Voracity ... Cannabis or not … Keep your Belly Tucked in …
Avoid to Abandon yourself to the Ecstasy of the Cannabis … Cannabis is not as much a ‘’ Rest ‘’ than a Call for Discipline ... Keep your belly Tucked in & Breath Normally in the Inner Void … Breath Normally in this Incertitude … Cannabis or not … It is just that the Cannabis Tenfold the feeling of something already inside you …
… Keep your Belly Tucked in …
Cannabis is not an ‘’ Ecstasy ‘’ in first … First there is the Discipline … Keep your Belly Tucked in and face your Thoughts … The Grace will then come from itself … not from the Cannabis … but from your Work … Cannabis, it is the Tenfold of a something already inside you
Cannabis is an Extreme Sport of something Reachable without the cannabis … And without the Cannabis, it is just more Subtle … The Cannabis Tenfold the Feeling already there … If you smoke Cannabis without your Consciousness in Peace when Sober, the Cannabis becomes then the Path for the Psychosis instead of the Path for a Glorious Incertitude …
But the Cannabis is a way to Cannibalism, if we submit to the Voracity of the ‘’ Food Trip ‘’ … It becomes then Cannabalism … However, keep your Belly Tucked …
Avoid Cannibalism … Avoid Cannabalism … And Cannabis or NoT, while Eating or NoT … Avoid to Explode your pelvis towards the Front … Promote your Round Buttocks instead of buttocks looking like Tarts … Keep your Belly Tucked in & Keep your Buttocks Round …
… Discipline yourself, and you will Enjoy your Life …
… Stay Human …
… Stay Realized …
The War of the Cannibals
Theatrical Inspiration ;
They want to see Cram and then turn into Cannibals … Avoid Cannibalism … They have put War in the Head … They have put Tanks in the Head … Bombs, Guns and Drones … They are not a Family … but they have put that in the Head … But it is just in the Head …
Be a Good Zombie … Refuse to Submit to the mutation … Choose the Rage of Living instead of the uncontrolled Voracity … Keep your Belly Tucked in …
I Believe Strongly possible that once, the World
was on the Edge … because of the Zeroterists ...
The Human started wanting to Kill to see the Blood … by Curiosity … The Human started wanting to Kill ... And this new propensity of the population has merged in three categories … ;
- Ordinary people wanting to Kill …
- Zeroterists wanting to see people Kill …
- People becoming Cannibals wanting to eat the Killed …
Zerotericism is Dangerous … It is the Decadence of the World … For it encourages social spiritual path when this path must be practiced alone with the Sky … Spirituality is personal … Zerotericism it is the Destructive Promiscuity … and the Zerotericism has ended-up, once, trying to push the population into a Blood Bath Party … They have put in the Head of primitive populations, by different meanings, the Envy to Kill … and they are ready to be killed for that … They interiorly ask for it every day … because unable to live normally … They would ask for this, swearing ; ‘’ It is Ok ... It does not matters ... ‘’ ... pushing us to pass then for monsters ...
The Dragon Heart eaters … The Zeroterists ...
Their goal, knowing that some places around the world started to have Cannibal will, was to see everything Explode in a ‘’ party ‘’ where the Innocent kills, giving then meal to the first Cannibals, nourishing them until it becomes a Generality and then that the Innocent finishes Cooked by the Cannibals …
I Believe Strongly possible that once upon the Time, the Cannibalism was Generalized to the whole Planet … It was the Sad End of the Human kind … At this Epoch, everything was just Decadence … and the war mathematically Inevitable … So the Leaders of the World have chosen to make a ‘’ Fake ‘’ war in the Aim that the Blood thirst is Stopped … To Scare the Man so that he becomes a Good Man again … But the Leaders could not invent facts or stimulate Combats … What to do … ? … They have Copied on a provincial war … this provincial War being developed in a Controlled area … They have let provincial people organize themselves in a military way, they have let them raise the social tension and they have let them decide on what to do when a war is Built …
So, in this provincial war, there have been leaders on who have been Copied all the Leaders of another conflict … So every military known as a Decider of this conflict was a Copy, a Role, a Character illustrating a provincial decider … And all the Comedians, the Official Leaders of the Necessary False conflict corresponded to a provincial man, and all Comedians looked a little bit like these provincial warriors … for they were Warriors at this point of no return … This provincial war would Determine the Unfolding of this False conflict, the will for killing having been Copied on a Large Scale … with almost the same Motives ...
This Land has been the theatre of a war … And the Leader of the ‘’ Bad ‘’ Gang in the False conflict, it was just a Copy, traced from the leader of the ‘’ bad ‘’ gang in the provincial land … And as much Crazy the leader of the ‘’ Bad ‘’ Gang of the False conflict has looked like, his Character will Always be ‘’ Less ‘’ crazy than the Real leader of the poor provincial ‘’ bad ‘’ gang … This provincial war was just Ridiculously anything & nothing … Just a farmer Screaming anything in front of villagers only wanting to drink Blood … About the False war ; No Lie ... That which has been Told, it is that which was on the edge to happen ... And so, without a Divine Hand, this has happened ... And it was the only thing to Tell about it ... They have killed ... Without a Divine Hand, they have killed ...
The will for the kill has been so Generalized, that the World has deserved to be told about murders ... Then, everything that has been Premeditated in this provincial war has been Copied in a Large Scale to Simulate a False conflict in which the Leaders could not invent facts … So that which has been Reported by the History concerning this False conflict, has Occurred but in a much more Horrific way in the provincial war … The Leaders have not let them do … but they have let them Premeditate it … So, even if the Leaders of the False conflict have not let them do, without these Leaders, it Occurred … And then the False conflict has Arrived … And they have used this Simulation for taking off from the Man, his new Envy to kill … and to eat Human meat … Because the whole world, at this moment, had become Cannibal … majority in little regions, provinces, little towns … etc. … They have Intensify a False war, using Real Political conflicts between Countries , in the first Aim to Scare the Innocent which the Propensity to make war began to Raise in … But I have no Proof ...
Then, all the Countries, which were not forced to make war in order to set their political conflicts, have chosen to make war because of these political divergent views … For, anyway, the Man was Determined to kill … So let them kill in a Controlled environment instead of seeing them kill each other in the middle of the afternoon in a church …
… This is the Unofficial war …
But … while all looking to be against each other, all Countries involved in this controlled war were in fact, and because of the real cause of this war, on the same side, in the same Army, the same Camp, in order to Contain and then to Combat the Cannibalism …
… A Diversion of Attention …
While looking to be killed by the opposed camp, both Camp were then Combatting with one only enemy ; The Cannibals … They were Thirsty for Blood … They were Uncontrollable … and all this has been the Fact, the Responsibility, the Fault of the Zerotericism practiced by the Dragon Heart eaters … They have made everything to see the Shed Blood everywhere … until it Blows … And all the Cannibals have been then killed … The Earth has been Purified and Cleansed by Heaven … But it looks like the Treatment has NoT last … but I have no Proof ...
As Stupid can be the practicing of the Zerotericism, and as painful could have been the False conflict, the same Zerotericism has come again today, led by the same Stupid and Idiot individuals having tried to burn the Planet the last Time … ; Dragon Heart eaters … And they have the same goal ; Make magical political incantations and Stupid reunions in the Aim to see again Cannibals and Innocents put the fire in the streets, just before Eating everyone after the camp fire … All this, and as Old conflict, not because of their incantations, but because of their Manipulations … When an Idiot knows himself as Such an Idiot, it tries to make of the others the same … comforting then in the idea that it is finally normal, everyone being like it … because of its Manipulations … only for that … But I have no Proof ...
They are Weak … They are Idiots … They are Dirty … They are Double … They are Manipulators … they are Cowards … and they have not changed at all … They are the Dragon Heart eaters … They are the Zeroterist ...
They have Tried to push the Innocent to kill … They have engendered Cannibals … They Continue Trying to Blow the World, piece by piece, leading this World to self-destruct in a Blood bath in which there is only people from the same camp … Our Political and Religious Views are Different … but we are still Humans …
And whether it is Figuratively or whether it
is Literally … the Zeroterist, those Dragon Heart eaters, have
already it inside them …
… they are Cannibals …
Necroclusion
Even with the best intentions of the World from this person, if you talk about things hidden and esoteric to someone, and you touch sensitive chords ... if you talk about human things, but complex and you touch sensitive strings ... if, by chance, you think like a psychoanalyst, but you are only twenty years old, that you speak openly about your vision of things and that you touch sensitive cords ... be certain that if you do not remain steadfast in your sincere convictions, and that you let your temper and the ignorance of the other speak for you, even with the best intentions of the world on the part of this person, this one, and because of these sensitive strings that you will have touched, may be ready to make you shut up in a padded cell rather than having to face each other according to the Human Truths that you proclaim ... Even with the best intentions of the world ... the ignorant therefore remains ignorant ...
The beast did it systematically and without thinking ... It received the signal inside and it struck without thinking or asking questions ... The false prophet received the inner signal and submitted to it by reflections of the type of ; If the ban and the fight do not have places, it will be the catastrophe ...
And the goal was always the inner submission of the other ... The beast submitted without thinking and only because subject to its inner fear that it also did not know ... There was no thinking ... The fear ... The signal ... and the beast, without the Sky, struck all at once ... It was the systematic killing ... The false prophet, it was all that, but after deep thoughts ... The fear, the signal, the apprehension of the end of the world ... and the false prophet, without Heaven, struck all at once ...
The beast, it is only a beast ... At the worst, we could even say that it has nothing naughty ... It is without evolution ... Its only crime could be to know and to refuse to evolve ... It refuses to enter the house of evolution ... It remains in the portico of the entrance ... Without Heaven, the beast is afraid, growls and kills ...
The false prophet has returned to the portico of the entrance ... It is the beast that has evolved, and having subsequently experienced a regression, by intellectuality and blackmail, having led it to want to kill again, but by false morality, false religion, and all the corruption of the soul that all this engenders ... Without Heaven, the false prophet, having once been a good person after having been the first beast, so the false prophet is afraid, think as he has accepted, at his own pleasure, to think before the little beast, thus lowering himself to its level and becoming once again a beast ... then the false prophet growls and kills ...
Its false moral led it to want to dominate, consciously or not, his neighbour and, ultimately, to put him to death, where the beast, once, wanted to put to death without thinking in front of the same situation ... ;
- Before the Social Authority the beast did not think ... It was systematically the will of destruction of what was built ... The false prophet has come to this same will of destruction but by thinking, the false religion and corruption ... For the same feeling of fear, the beast wanted to kill and destroyed without even stopping a second for analysing this feeling inside ... ; The fear of social authority, which it did not understand ... And for the same feeling of fear, the false prophet came wanting to kill and destroy, but by regression, having known the ability to analyse this same feeling inside ... To destroy, but by pseudo-morality ... ; ‘’ They look powerful, and I do not want to be dominated ... ‘’ ... and so on ...
Even if the false prophet bears the responsibility of being subjected to this regression, the blackmail of false religion and the social pressures exerted on all sides will have greatly contributed to this corruption of the lamb ...
- In front of the beautiful person the beast did not think ... It was systematically the will of destruction of the beauty ... The false prophet came to this same will of destruction but by the thinking, the false religion and the Corruption ... For the same feeling of fear, the beast wanted to kill and destroy without even stopping a second for analysing this feeling inside ... ; The fear of beauty, which it did not understand ... And for the same feeling of fear, the false prophet came wanting to kill and destroy, but by regression, having known the ability to analyse the same feeling interior ... To destroy, but by pseudo-morality ... ; ‘’ He or she is beautiful ... It is powerful and I do not want to be dominated ... ‘’ ... and so on ...
Even if the false prophet bears the responsibility of being subjected to this regression, the blackmail of false religion and the social pressures exerted on all sides will have greatly contributed to this corruption of the lamb ...
Shortly said, and for all situations of the World ; The beast felt shame or fear, or both, and without thinking for a single second was the will to kill ... The false prophet has intellectualized these feelings and built arguments, corrupted by his submission to the fear, shame, false religion, blackmail and corruption, and this false prophet eventually came to the same will to kill than the first beast ...
He has said ; ... You will have as enemies the people of your own house ...
Keep your Belly Tucked in ...
The first important thing is to admit that we are afraid, and to be determined to overcome these fears ... It is not a crime to fear the State ... But to submit to the fear about the State often breeds crime ... Whether it is by someone in front of who we accept to impose an unpleasant pressure, or that of our one and only will, the immediate eagerness pushes to destroy the muscular and abdominal cohesion and to destroy the intestinal stability ... Whether in front of a person, or alone in the shower before an outing, the situation is often expressed verbally or emotionally by ; '' Hurry ! Hurry ! Hurry ! We will be late ... '' ... And muscularly and intestinally, the situation will be expressed by ... the Belly which wants to be out of the shower before the Feet ... Nervously all the abdominal and intestinal muscle system is looking to open and to lose its cohesion ... All this in a moment when it is likely that the main point of this moment is to take my time, to manage my emotions and to Keep my Belly Tucked In ...
KEEP CALM & Keep your belly Tucked in ... At any time ... Because we always have the choice ... and Glory as Destruction always comes from the inside ...
I remember being small and an Angel teaches me to live ... And the Ultimate Teaching, when it is time to live on earth, it is to Keep my Belly Tucked in ... I remember to have spent a long time learning to Master my emotions and my Life ... And this is through an exercise that I was taught and that is to Keep my Belly Tucked in ... To make a short story, in the end I have told the Angel that it was too tiring and that I did not want to know anything about this exercise ... It is the Mastery of my Life that the Angel taught me ...
Shortly said ; If you do not follow this directive, you will live a relatively normal life, you will age relatively normally and you will experience a relatively normal death to the extent that our life can be considered as being acceptably normal ... What I wish to say it is that as long as our contemporary life can be considered as being normal, you will know a normal life, you will age normally and you will know a normal death ...
But if you always keep your Belly Tucked in, you will extend your days on the earth ... By keeping this abdominal state and, let's say it, intestinal, permanently, the days are prolonged ... But here ... If you practice this during, let's say two years, rigorously, and that overnight you stop this practice, these two years of abdominal and intestinal restraint will come back to you in the face like a wave ... And it will not be two years that you will drink all of a sudden, but more than ten years ... And if there is no recovery in hand immediately, it is the death assured after five years of tucked out belly ... So, either you continue your life without fixing on the fact of keeping your Belly Tucked in ... and you will live a normal life, like our old fathers ... Or you keep your Belly Tucked in, and you see the Result of the maintained Channel of Life ...
... But if you stop then ... you Die ...
Stay Realized in a Firma Pax

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.