8/04/2020

GalvaniZation

Foreword

For being Sure that all this is very Well understood, one thing must Imperatively be Very well Understood ; I have read somewhere the Importance to Avoid the things presenting as ‘’ Above ‘’ our Strength ... It is said to even not consider it ... For being Clear ; There is ‘’ I Really do not feel this thing ... ‘’ and there is ‘’ I Really know that I want this, but right now I do not really feel to do it ‘’ ... And sometimes there is a Time for the Rest ... and sometimes there is a Time for Accomplishing that which we do not, right on the ‘’ Spot ‘’, really feel to do ... Galvanization ...

‘’ Our Inner Fire is Galvanization & Salvation ... and if you Find that which the Meaning of Happiness is, then a new Life will Begin ... ‘’

*****

Shortly Said ; Sometimes I Wish to do something, but right on the ‘’ Spot ‘’ I do not really feel it ... Or, sometimes I Wish to do something, and with the Impulse of ‘’ Right Now ‘’ ... Galvanization ... I Hold the Goal ... If I do not really feel it Straight on the ‘’ Spot ‘’, I tell to myself ; ‘’ Yes I will do it ... but I will Wait ... So I will Wait, but ‘’ Yes ‘’ I will do it ... ‘’ Galvanization ... So if I have this ‘’ Impulse ‘’ tending to push me on the ‘’ Job ‘’ Straight on the ‘’ Spot ‘’, I tell to myself ; ‘’ Yes I will Wait ... but I will do it ... So I will do it, but ‘’ Yes ‘’ I will Wait ... ‘’ ... Galvanization ...

So, when I have to Write, for Example, and I Really & Hardly know that I wish for, whether I hardly feel to do it ... or whether I do not really feel to do it ... I say ; ‘’ Yes, but Wait ... ‘’ ... I say ; ‘’ Wait, but Yes .. ‘’ ... And then I take my Magical Pen in my Hands & I put it on the Table, near from me ... And it becomes then my First step ... The Fact to Wait, for the one having an ‘’ Impulse ‘’ to start Immediately, this ‘’ Waiting ‘’ will then Act as a Galvanization of the whole Nervous System ... by the Patience & the Mastering of the ‘’ Impulse ‘’ ... So, the Fact to Prepare, for the one having not the ‘’ Motivation ‘’ to start Immediately, this ‘’ Simple Preparation ‘’ will, too, then Act as a Galvanization of the whole Nervous System ... by the Confidence & the Mastering of the ‘’ Absence of Motivation ‘’ ...

Galvanization ... Galvanization ... Galvanization ...

Shortly said ; Whether it is about the Fact to ‘’ Wait ‘’ before the Impulsivity, or whether it is about the Fact to ‘’ Prepare ‘’ before the Demotivation, I Believe that every time that these Situations are Lived, every time, this Fire that I Feel, looking to threat me if I do not submit to the Impulsivity to go ‘’ Right Now ‘’ instead of ‘’ Waiting ‘’, or looking to threat me if I start to ‘’ Prepare ‘’ this Activity instead of ‘’ doing nothing ‘’ ... so every time this Inner Fire Galvanizes my Nervous System when I Choose, either to ‘’ Wait ‘’ because a little bit stimulated by the ‘’ Impulsivity ‘’ to go ‘’ Right Now ‘’, or to ‘’ Prepare ‘’ because a little bit demotivated by the ‘’ Impulsivity ‘’ to ‘’ Do nothing ‘’ ... 

Every time, the Fact to Refuse to submit to the Impulse of ‘’ Go right now ... ‘’ or to the Impulse of ‘’ Do not go at all ... ‘’, every time I let my Inner Sun Burn inside me, and then I let my Inner Sun Galvanize me ... And my Whole Inner System becomes every time then, more & more Solid for me to be Able to Master myself AnyTime ... Not Necessary for these Occasions of Mastering to be ‘’ Dramatic ‘’ ... An Individual could like an Activity and could tell ; ‘’ I make this for 10 Years, and still today, sometimes it can happen that, in some occasions when my Activity asks me a lot of ‘’ Dexterity ‘’, even if I have a lot of Experiences in this so Appreciated activity, sometimes, even if the ‘’ Stress ‘’ linked to my Activity is not ‘’ negative ‘’ at all, sometimes I feel like I miss some ‘’ Mastering ‘’ of myself while an Intense part of my Activity ... I Need a Galvanization of my Nervous System ... ‘’ ... 

‘’ Yes I will Wait, but I will Do it ... Yes I will Do it, but I will Wait ... Galvanization ... Galvanization ... Galvanization ... ‘’

Other Galvanizations ; Politeness ... Generosity ... Forgiveness ... Will for Comprehension ... To have Confidence ... Patience ... 

The Patience is a great Way for the Galvanization ... In this Moment when, by Example, caught at Home and Waiting for a certain Moment to come & Ardently expected, the ‘’ Waiting ‘’ and the Patience is a then a Great occasion for Acquiring an inner Galvanization ... Patience is Galvanization ...

And Curiously, all this becomes a Great Positive ‘’ Vicious ‘’ Circle ; I Galvanize myself by being Polite and this Galvanization will give me the Strength to become more Constant in my Politeness ... I Galvanize myself by having Confidence and this Galvanization will Give me the Strength to become more Constant in my Confidence ... A Great Positive ‘’ Vicious ‘’ Circle ...

The Galvanization of the Inner System is something that I Consider as Important for a Life full of Realizations & Appreciation ... It makes turn Some Great Situations into Great ‘’ Souvenirs ‘’ when this would not have been so Great if the Inner Nervous System would not have been Galvanized before ... The Galvanization makes that where an Old Mage would have lived a Situation comparable to ‘’ Enter ‘’ a Big World of Magicians & Wicked Sorcerers, Narrated by an Archetypal Female Voice proclaiming that ‘’ It is all Over ‘’, where there are ‘’ Good & Bad Goblins ‘’ and where everything becomes, for 12 Hours, too much serious to be Funny, with the Galvanization the Old Mage would say ;

‘’ I was Looking at an Emissary speaking about Important Things in an Important Moment ... I was Mystically seeing a Feather on his Head ... like those on my Mystical Hat ... Suddenly I have had a kind of ‘’ Flashback ‘’ ... The Image of the Emissary which I was Looking at has become like ‘’ Cartoonish ‘’ ... As if I had already seen this Scene, and many times, before this Scene really occurs before me that Mystic Day ... And this ‘’ Cartoonish ‘’ Flashback has perfectly Merged with the Real image I was Looking at while the Intervention of the Emissary ... The Whole scene has then become at the same time Concrete & Coherent, and at the same time a little bit ‘’ Cartoonish & Abstract ‘’ ...

Then, a Voice-Holder has been linked to my Inner Impression ... as the Emissary & the Souvenir of his Land ... and as a lot of Individuals ... Finally ...

And then, I have Heard this Mysterious Dramatic Female Voice, shortly Narrating, in a kind of Goblin Adventure, that it is ‘’ Over ‘’ ... and the Rest is in ‘’ Stand-by ‘’ ...

All this has Presented to me, in First, with a Kind of Spirit State ( The Spirit of an Epoch or the Spirit of a Dream ... A Powerful Zeitgeist ...) & a Kind of Emotional Feeling ...   Then, with this ‘’ Combo ‘’, Fades-in, Subtly & Gradually, the Narrating Voice which is Very Subtle ... Almost Elusive ... And this Elusive Voice comes then with an‘’ As Much ‘’ Elusive ‘’ and so Abstract Image ... This Image is, at the same Time an Abstract & Conceptual construction of a ‘’ Flashback ‘’ stimulated by the Spirit of the Epoch & that of the Dream, and at the same Time an Abstract & Conceptual construction of that which is Happening straight on the Spot ... 

An Abstract & Conceptual Image ... 

So I have then a Choice ... Because of the Elusiveness ... I have 2 ‘’ Sure ‘’ & 2 ‘’ Maybe ‘’ ... That which I have ‘’ Sure ‘’, it is the Holy Grace that I feel when the Spiritual State & the Emotional State present to me ... And then are Conceptually constructed the Elusive Voice & the Elusive Image ... the 2 ‘’ Maybe ‘’ ... If I start to run after the Abstract Image or after the Abstract Voice, I could Neglect the Spiritual State & the Emotional State ... But I Really Like the Apprehension of the Elusive Voice & that of the Elusive Image ... They are nearly Linked to the Spiritual State & to the Emotional State ... I Really Like this ... So I Refuse to ‘’ Garbage ‘’ these Elusive Facts ... But I Refuse to Neglect that which is more than Elusive ; The Spiritual State & the Emotional State ... 

So I Make the Holy Choice to Very, Constantly & Smoothly Breath through the Spiritual State & through the Emotional State ... and, at the same time, remaining Disposed to the Information that are given by the Elusive Voice & by the Elusive Image ... I Catch that which I am Able to Catch about this Elusiveness ... and I Imperatively Let Go on the Rest that I can not yet Catch in this Holy Elusiveness ... I Let Go ... With all the Respect for this Elusiveness, and Regarding my Wish to Greatly Appreciate the Spiritual State & the Emotional State, I then Choose to put in ‘’ Stand-By ‘’, just for a ‘’ Stand-By ‘’, waiting for the Disclosing Sequel, this quoted, and Oh ! How much Appreciated Elusiveness ... I then Say that All of this is Miraculously Written inside me & I Let Go ... I Profit of the Spiritual State & of the Emotional State ... and I Let Go ... Open, Disposed ... but I Let Go ... Remembering my Priorities ... Remembering my Motivations ... 

I could say that it is like the feeling of an Allegoric Representation ... Yet, my Life is more than that ... but yet, I have this Feeling of an Allegoric Representation ... So I Explain ; I have not a feeling of an Allegoric Representation ... I have a Feeling which can often Manifest inside me when I Look at an Allegoric Representation ... But the Allegoric Representation does not Create this ... I have already this Feeling inside ... But to Look at an Allegoric Representation can Stimulate this Feeling ... For the Allegoric Representation is an Imitation of the Life ... And in this Life exists a Feeling which is called to Gradually be acquired ... But a Feeling so Powerful that it has been Decided by the Sky, in the Past, to Attenuate it until the Humanity is Able to Live with that Salutary Feeling, without forgetting the Concrete & Primordial Reality ... A so Powerful Feeling that it risks to make ‘’ Faint ‘’ ... Not worst than that ... But because I live by the Flesh, a so Powerful Feeling that it has to be Gradually Tasted ... 

So, and because of my Real Inner Adventurous Life, sometimes a Feeling which I Associate with an Allegoric Representation that I am looking at, this Feeling is in Fact this little Grain of Adventurous Feeling being Really, in Fact, that of my Own Adventurous Life ... But a little bit of this Feeling has been Felt through Allegoric Representations ... For the Allegoric Representations Treated of subject linked to this Adventurous Feeling ... So when this Feeling Occurs, the Reflex is to say that I feel as in an Allegoric Representation ... when, in fact, I Feel my Life, the Allegoric Representations being then Imitations of this Life ... ; Voices, Images, Spiritual States & Emotional States ... So the Reflex would be to say that I Feel as in an Allegoric Representation, and only because when Looking at Allegoric Representations I have Subtly Felt this Life Feeling which I just Start to Feel & to Know, because so Powerful that it has been Important to Taste it Gradually in order for me to Always & Primordially Remember the Importance of this Holy Concrete Reality ... 

I do not live my Life as in an Allegoric Representation ... The Allegoric Representations are Constructed according to my Life ... This being said, I do not depend on the Allegoric Representations for remembering this Powerful Feeling ... The Allegoric Representations are not Primordial for this Feeling ... It is just that the Allegoric Representations send back to Images, Voices, Spiritual States & Emotional States ... A Concrete & Flagrant Imitation of the Life ... But not Primordial for the Feeling of Life ... and sometimes I Profoundly Feel my Life only Looking at a Wall ... Gradually ... For we ComeBack from Far ... and this Powerful Feeling, which has to Gradually be Understood because so Powerful, Powerfully Testifies about it while Disclosing itself ... with Galvanization ... For with the Galvanization, Fire is Water & Water is Fire ... For with the Galvanization, we Walk on these ... Discernment ...

 

Galvanization ... Galvanization ... Galvanization ...

 

For that which concerns that which concerns us here, It does not hurt at all ... But it Scares to the Hell ... Galvanization ... Powerful Enough for Literally rising my Hair High ... Powerful Enough for making me Sweat to the Shower ... But Chiefly, Powerful enough for me to see my Hard Headache be killed straight under the Spiritual Boost & to Feel a Great Muscular & Nervous Cohesion coming back through my Flesh ... 20 seconds of Great Sweating rather than 12 hours of Delirium ... By the ‘’ Let Go ‘’ ... To the Risk of Crying ... or to Faint ... It will always be much Better than to grind the Teeth ... Personally, I Preconize to Smile ... My Heart Beats ... A Spiritual Galvanizing Boost putting the Calm all over my Nervous System ... By Chance that this Galvanizing Boost Scares me ... If not I would not be able to come back, exalting then myself in this Joyfully Great Joy Fire ... Lost, and without this Fear which Seizes me while this Purification, I would only ask ; ‘’ Would this not be possible for this Fire to come with a little Galvanizing Fear , so it would just be Enough for me to Hold myself while this Great Exaltation ... ? ... ‘’ ... ‘’ ...

The Old Mage would say too ; ‘’ All this is about ‘’ Science ‘’, ‘’ Fire ‘’, ‘’ Galvanization ‘’ & ‘’ Let Go ‘’ ... Galvanization ... Let Go ... Galvanization ... Let Go ... Galvanization ... Let Go ... It is the Accomplishment ... ‘’ ...

 

GalvaniZation













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.