Foreword
I am NoT talking about Religion here
... The Religion is a Personal choice aiming to concretely apply into the
Personal Life some rules having been ‘’ deduced ‘’ from Ancient Texts ... Whether
it is about Adam & Eve, whether it is about Buddha, whether it is about
Krishna, whether it is about Confucius ... or whether it is about Jesus, Judas
& Brutus ... I have chosen to Avoid the dogma, the balls & the chains
... and to Intelligently Hold Back the Discernment ... I Respect the Writings
... I Respect the Tradition ... and I Avoid the dogma ... Discernment ...
*****
I am Walking into the Night ... I am Thinking
about the First Man & the First Woman in the World ... I Think about the
Allegoric Interpretation of the Garden of Eden ... I Realize the Link between
the ‘’ Tree ‘’ & the ‘’ Thought ‘’ ... The ‘’ Fruit ‘’ & the ‘’ Word ‘’
... The ‘’ Tasting ‘’ & the ‘’ Pronouncing ‘’ ... I Decide then to Write
about this in a Book ... that I will Start as Fast as Possible before
Forgetting the Whole ...
***** 4 Months Later *****
I am Walking into the Night ... I am
Thinking about the First Man & the First Woman in the World ... I Think
about the Allegoric Interpretation of the Garden of Eden ... I Realize the Link
between the ‘’ Tree ‘’ & the ‘’ Thought ‘’ ... The ‘’ Fruit ‘’ & the ‘’
Word ‘’ ... The ‘’ Tasting ‘’ & the ‘’ Pronouncing ‘’ ... I Remember then that
4 Months earlier I had Decided to Write about this in a Book ... that I will
Start as Fast as Possible before Forgetting the Whole ... again ...
Post Scriptum
I Love the Idea that some Individuals,
as Adam & Eve, take Conscious of their Earthly Existence, here on the
Earth, at an advanced Age ... 10 years old ... 15 years old ... 20 years old ...
25 years old ... 30 years old ... 35 years old ... 40 years old ... 45 years
old ... 50 years old ... 55 years old ... 60 years old ... 65 years old ... and
so on ...
If the Nature is made as such, it is
NoT for nothing ... If this is the Case ... It is, in my Opinion, a Miracle as
long as the One taking Conscious about the Life is Able to Realize the
Importance to AVOID passing for more Awakened than the One having been
Conscious about the Life while still in the Hospital Delivery Room ... and Consciously
Already Freshly Carnally Living by the Flesh ...
All this is ‘’ Speculatively ‘’
speaking ... Not to say that all this could sound ‘’ Presumptuous ‘’ ... But,
‘’ Speculatively ‘’ speaking, a Man that would take Conscious about his Life at
the age of 50 years old, at the Time while which a Child has 10 years old, this
Child would already have a ‘’ Practicing ‘’ Experience of the Life ... when the
50 years old Man would just Born ... coming from a Series of interior Theoretical
slices of Life having led him to Carnally wake up ...
10 years later, the Child will be 20
years old of Concrete Carnal Experiences, when the 60 years old Man will be 10
years old of Concrete Carnal Experiences ... The ‘’ Theory ‘’, it is NoT the ‘’
Practice ‘’ ... Even if the ‘’ Body ‘’ is 60 years old, the Man living in is
just 10 years old of ‘’ Practice ‘’, having lived 50 years of Life like a Dream
... Being sometimes there but being, some other times, NoT there at all ... ‘’ Speculatively
‘’ speaking ...
There is the ‘’ Theory ‘’ and there
is the ‘’ Practice ‘’ ...
And ‘’ Speculatively ‘’ speaking,
some would Live their ‘’ Pre-Existence ‘’ Life here, today, among the ‘’ Living
‘’ ones ... Let’s admit 1 on 4 or maybe less ... And ‘’ Speculatively ‘’
speaking, these would have Received the ‘’ Opportunity ‘’ to Live here on the
Earth among us, even not yet in their Ultimate Carnal Existence, because of the
Capacity from the Baby to have Conscious about the Life ... even before the
Birth ... So, and still ‘’ Speculatively ‘’ speaking, once the Baby would have
Taken Conscious about his Real Existence, but still in the ‘’ Conceptual ‘’
Life, so once this Done, it would have been Decided by the Sky to Materialize,
here on the Earth, these ‘’ Pre-Existence ‘’ Human beings ... And among these
‘’ Pre-Existence ‘’ Human beings, the ‘’ 1 on 4 or maybe less ‘’, 1 on 4 or
maybe less would be determined to make pass the Conscious Baby as the result of
their ‘’ Debatable ‘’ presence here in this Life ... when, Actually, if they
all have the Opportunity to Concretely live their Life here Today on the
Concrete Earth, it is because the Baby has been Awakened in the Sky, when these
were not yet able to properly Speak ... Refusing to Behave normally ... Refusing
the Social Integration ... Wanting to Use, to Complain & Ultimately to
Control the Social System when this makes their ‘’ business ‘’, and Wanting then
to make ‘’ poop ‘’ everywhere, the rest of the Time, when this makes the rest
of their ‘’ business ‘’ ...
... Speculatively speaking ...
Once the Baby has become Able to be
Conscious about the Life in a low Age, still into the Sky, the Baby has Born
here on the Concrete Earth ... Then, and ‘’ Speculatively ‘’ speaking, the Sky
noticing then the Potential of the Baby, they have Decided to send on the Earth
all the ‘’ Pre-Existence ‘’ Human beings ... for them to have the Chance to finally
& socially Evolve among the ‘’ Concrete ‘’ ... Their Presence here Today
being the Result of the Evolution of the Baby ... and only ThaT ...
... 1 on 4 or maybe less ... ‘’ Speculatively
‘’ speaking ...
Even if the Baby is Born 100 years
after the One having taken Conscious about his Life at the Age of ... any
advanced Age ... the Conscious & Well Intentioned Just Born Baby will Always
have an Existential Advance on the Baby having Born at the Age of ... any advanced
Age ...
... ‘’ Speculatively ‘’ speaking ...
This being Said, and as Long as the
Respect is Prevailing among the ‘’ Existence ‘’ & the ‘’ Pre-Existence ‘’, everyone
has a Place in the Life ... for ...
... When it is Time, it is Time ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.