Note
The Times I have seen something in Dreams or in Nightmares, I have, sometimes, seen faces ... And whether it is Angry Face or a Friendly Face, these Faces are always Faces of Good Individuals ... The Angry Face does not show me an Enemy ... It shows me something else ... Discernment ... Never can I see an Enemy in my Visions ... Neither victim, and nor killer ... I am a Witness ...
If I see Horror Visions, it can be for two Reasons ; Either the Vision will show me a Horrific scene with beloved ones being Hurt, or the Vision will show me a Horrific scene without any emotional involving from myself ...
- My Beloved Ones ; The Vision shows me a Fear which I already have, but that I Ignore to the point that this Hurts me slowly & silently ... not to say that this Unreasoned Fear kills me to the little fire ...
- Horror without Emotional Involving ; The Vision shows me in a Chocking way that which I already know, but that I refuse to admit to myself ... They were Killers, and I have Refused to face it ... So comes a moment when the Life shows me directly that such an Intention has occurred around me, without me to admit it ... It was Obvious, but I Refused to admit it ... This can lead me to Horrific Visions until I admit that those smelled just that ... For Example ; I see a Horrific scene in which there is a Lot of Blood & individuals ... I see 3 Individuals who have a real Suspect Face ... The Vision tells then to Immediately Forget these to be Suspect ... So I Refer to their relatives, who I have considered as Suspect ... But it is not still that ... I can only refer to Ancient Notifications that my Conscious had, once upon a time, sent to me ... and that I had Refused to admit in these times ... Not fears about someone ... An acknowledgment about someone I already knew to be Suspect ... with Reasons for supporting the Idea ... And the fact that I have Refused to Admit this to myself, all this, and before I, one day, regret their absence in my Life, so all this has turned into a Big Bloody Nightmare in which I see Individuals I Love, being Suspect ... Because one day, I have Refused to take a look at that which jumped to the eyes ...
So, neither the Individual presented as the victim, and nor the Individual presented as the killer in my Visions are then Involved in the Reality ... I could even say that the absence of some facts in the Vision can mostly Contribute to set the Puzzle ... When I say that this one do that to me, I cannot even swear that someone would do that to me ... Maybe it is done to another one ... or maybe not ... Or maybe it shows me something else ... Chiefly when there is Horror ... Discernment ... Same thing, and Chiefly again, if I see myself as the killer ... I am not a Killer ... But the Vision shows this to me ... So where is the killer ... ? ... Discernment ... Maybe there is no victim, and no killer ... So it shows something else ... Discernment ...
... Discernment ...
*****
Gossip
Have I missed SomeThing ... ?! I do not Know ... Because I was Sleeping and Dreaming that I was a Stupid Jerk who was always Insulting the Jewish People ... It was the Fault of my People that had modelled me like that ... And ... at a Moment an Angel has appeared to me asking why I was so Malicious with the Jewish People ... So I have repeated each stupidity that my People had learned to me about the Jewish People for Sending me to the Battle Front ... And the Angel, with a Lot of Patience & Love has said ; '' You know Eric Pascal, You do not have to Believe everything that the others say ... '' ... And you know what ... ?! The Angel was a German ...
After that, the Gods have appeared & they have made me falling Asleep ... Even if I was already Sleeping ... That is Weird ... And I have made another Dream within which I was a Stupid Jerk who was always Insulting the German People for 39-45 ... It was the Fault of my People that had modelled me like that ... And ... at a Moment an Angel has appeared to me asking why I was so Malicious with the German People ... So I have repeated each stupidity that my People had learned to me about the German People for Sending me to the Battle Front ... And the Angel, with a Lot of Patience & Love has said ; '' You know Eric Pascal, You do not have to Believe everything that the others say ... '' ... And you know what ... ?! The Angel was a Jewish ...
So I have called my Fathers & my Mothers in the Sky, asking ; '' What is the Trick ... ?!! Has that brothel happened or not ... ?! '' ... They have Responded ; '' The Only thing that you have to Remember is that the brothel has Happened ... But you will Even never know the Name of the dogs ... '' ... To avoid their self-glorification & new Persecutions on their Children ... '' ...
And they have continued to Talk ; '' Look at that World that has put all those confusions in your Head ... One Side for Pushing you to Blaspheme on Jewish People ... One Side for Pushing you to Blaspheme on German People ... And No One of them is a German or a Jewish ... And they have All, both Camp, concerted themselves to send you to the Battle Front as the Dice Thrower that would determined if the Job would be finished on the Jewish People, or if the Avenge would be applied on the German People ...
And I Repeat Eric Pascal, No One of them is a German or a Jewish ... '' ...
'' So they have all, against-Jewish & against-German, encouraged me to Kill one of those ... Even by the Side-band, they knew what they were trying to put me to do ... And that Crazy People must Count ItSelf pretty Lucky to not be Passed by the Hell that they have passed other ... They are Criminal & have made Potential Murderers ...'' ...
So Elohim Declared ; '' Well ... Eric Pascal ... You were too Intelligent to Fall in the Trap ... But it sadly Looks like that you have understood the PainFul Truth about your People ... To make Short ... call them '' Stand managers '' ... call them '' Cowards '' ... And to make Short, and just for you, Forgive them & let us make the Clean-up that does not concern you anymore ... But Remember ... Remember Hard Eric Pascal ... '' ...
*****
I have been Tortured by the Gods … and I say '' Thank You … '' to Them each & every Time that I Miraculously think about it …
I have just been Hired to Fight Satan … I am sent to its kingdom, on Earth, to capture it & to Exorcise it … I Fight & I Fight & I Fight Again & Again … against its Demons to Finally find Satan in a Dark room … But I am then captured by it and Bound on a chair in front of it … I scream on it … Laughing Out Loud & saying that never it will have the Last word on me … I Spit on it … I Vomit on it while crying at the same Time … I am so determined to Hurt it & to Destroy its kingdom on Earth … in the Name of God …
Then it starts to submit me to a lot of Injuries … It Hurts so Bad !! So it Looks at me while Hurting me so bad … right in the Eyes … Then it starts to talk to me with a Discourse that I consider as Blasphemous … But I am not able to have the Last Word on its Arguments … I am Always without word … asking myself why God has left me Down in the hands of Satan … Satan starts to explain to me its Point of View … I do not even Remember what it was Talking about … and I would … Because the only thing that I Remember is its Final Argument … ; Is God would really have to refer to me to Save His KingDom from Satan … ? Would He Really need to send one of His Very Lambs to Fight Satan & its Demons … ?
And While asking all that to me it puts its hands to its eyes that turn immediately to Blue … It puts its hands to its head that immediately loses its horns … And it puts its hands on its face that turns immediately to normal skin … He is there with a Tender Look in His Eyes, in front of me … He Looks at me with a Little Smile because He sees that I start to Realize in front of Who I am … Because I start to Realize that God does not, at All, need me to save His KingDom from anything at All … So I cry while explaining that I agree with Him … And I Explain to Him WHY I Understand & I agree with Him … ; I Pray the Living God at the Falling Night … and I Fight against Him by the Day, convinced that HE is Satan … God does Not need me at All to Save His KingDom from Satan … To Believe other else thing is a Sin …
Because the Gods have Prevailed ...
I Realize that I have been hired by Satan to Fight against God & His Brothers and Sisters … to Destroy the KingDom of Heaven Leading on Earth … I Realize that I have just been Exorcised by the Living God … seated on the chair … Vomiting on His Face … I was a Demon … I was a False prophet ... sent to Fight against the KingDom of Heaven on Earth ...
I Cry … And Slowly, and Gently, He brakes my Chains and He lets me standing as a Son in Front of Him … I am Free … and He is Happy ...
Become a Son ...
*****
Last Night, 3 Worlds have Reunited Again ... and the 3rd mouse is Leashed ... Congratulation ... You have Resurrected by the Flesh ... Welcome Back ...
The Cavalry has arrived
*****
Middle Inverted Loop Vision
I saw a lot of people in a monastery basement ... I am outside and I can see them by the basement windows ... I know that I have been there ... I have a remembrance seeing myself in that monastery basement ... I left this place ... Once I had a vision of a little bright green plane left in a little commercial centre parking lot ... I landed this little bright green plane there, landing between the cars on a boulevard ... Then I had a vision of myself in that monastery basement in front of a skinny head man that was looking at me in the eyes in a severe manner ...
And then I had a vision, immediately after, seeing this man seated on a bench and reading a newspaper in a relax manner ...
Right after I saw myself leaving from there on the street in front of the monastery and at the border of a river ... on a big bright green motorcycle that started so fast that it has been hard to hold it right on the street ... I did not see him, but I know that the skinny head man was looking at me while I was going from there ... This motorcycle was bright metallic green ... Once I have been with another one, and that is why the skinny head man has been forced to verify me ... My vision is inverted ... I have gone from there as I came ... Fast ... But I have finally gone on a good manner ... by myself and not anymore in the arms of someone else ...
That he looks at me with a severe way ... or that he looks relax and reading the newspaper is a good sign ... I did not see him when I have been verified ... But it has been a formality because the skinny head man has always knew that I was Legit ... It is just that I took a little ride with the grey one, in his arms, so the skinny head man has been forced to verify me a little bit ... but never in a severe manner because he always knew ... People face their Sins in the monastery ... until they understand ... I am happy not to be there anymore ... They are grey ... They are just manipulator that have been caught in the act ...
Then, after having taken a look at them by the windows, I have gone in the backyard of that house of pain ... I walk in a cemetery transformed in a golf yard ... A young man walks in my direction with a computer in a side schoolbag ... Because this golf yard is a school yard too ... Youth is reviving ... My vision is inverted ...
I continue to walk until the end of the cemetery that leads to a house a little bit down of the cemetery ... I enter by the backyard door of the house ... I walk through the house until the front of it ... There is in the living room just at the front door of the house a lot of people listening to the television ... A man in the living room tells that they harass him and that he is not ready for something ... I go out by the front door ... That front door is too the back door of a house that I know, leading to a street in front of a sea ... But in my vision it is a front door leading to a street in front of a river ... So, once out I turn to my left ... A woman appears coming out from the house she just left ... I take her in my arms ...
And by just a little move I jump, with her in my arms, on the roof of the house ... easily ... This house is too a gas station ... It reminds me another vision that I have had in the past ... I am in the street of the house in front of the sea ... I take a look in the sky and I see several canoes floating up to me ... I am at the bottom of the sea ... That means rescue and a safety place even if I am under the sea ... My brother is with me ... There was a flood ... and the rescue is looking for us ... It is the Mariana Trench ... I hear the bell of Santa Claus sleigh coming from the mountain in front of the house ... so in the backyard of the house at the beginning of the first vision ... so in the cemetery from the point of view of that beginning of the vision ... That is why I feel highest than the house while in the cemetery ... The cemetery from which I came is the mountain ...
I know that a flood of fire is coming too, from that direction ... I am then Santa Claus and the flood of fire that comes from the mountain and so from the cemetery ... I am the flood and Santa Claus ... I am the Death and the Resurrection ... I saw too, in another vision, a man at the end of the quay at the border of the sea ... He has a fries stand ... He is at the end and cannot escape ... Thus, that is his end ... He knows it ... That is the end ... because this man is the people in the monastery basement at the beginning of my vision ...
The man at the end of the quay (end), the people in the house (middle), and the people in the monastery basement (beginning) are all the same ... Accusing each other for their Sins ... pretending to be harassed ... They are at their end and they know it ... caught in the act ...
My vision is a Middle Inverted Loop ...
*****
Prequel of the Middle
Inverted Loop Vision
I have had another vision a long time ago linked to this recent middle inverted loop vision ... I am in front of a commercial centre in the street ... I just came out from this commercial centre where my friends tried to sale me to the oldness ... Because this commercial centre is a house for the old person ... This centre, in my vision, has a river in its backyard ... This street is in '' Pierrefond '' city '' ... '' Pierrefond '' means, in English word ; '' Bottom of Rock '' ... This street is related to the middle inverted loop vision by this river ... so my friends are at the bottom of this sea in the back of the house which has a mountain in front of ... They are a lot because of the multiple canoes of that vision ... So I am the rescue canoes came for them ... It leads me to another vision that I have had where I take those same friends from Hell by a door in the back store of my ancient video club job ...
I saw a wall with a lot of screens on it ... A lot of kind of friends ... All saved and now solidly faithful as a rock because they now master themselves, and their hunger more than ever ... even if I do not trust them fully ... They have to learn again ... It is their treatment ... I took them out from Hell ... and they feel shy but sweet ... I pass to a bank and they are multiple waiting in a lot of red cars ... sleeping while I go to the bank ... They have been scared in the car, hurt to the finger ... But now they feel better than before the pain ... They have encountered the Sacrificial Altar ... while being in the red car ... They were in those red cars with Jesus, Lucifer and myself ... Three persons in one ... We have taken them down from the Sacrificial Altar ... They now prefer the Little Santa Claus that I am than the Flood of Fire that I can be ...
My vision is a loop because we are going down from the Altar of the City as we were going up to in the '' Vanilla Essence '' vision ... I am the Little Jesus with the Big Jesus ... Do Not Ever Pray the Little Jesus ... Word of the Big and Only Son of the Father ... the Little Jesus ... I am the Little Santa Claus ... Write your Christmas Letters to the Big Santa Claus ...I am then the Little Santa Claus who was going up to the commercial centre by the Altar of the City after I tried to steal the vanilla essence in the grocery ... My vision can be Interpreted in all Senses and means uncountable Interpretations ... But to make simple ... we all have been Thieves and we All have been saved from our Sins …
*****
I saw myself in car with my parents ... We have passed in front of a funeral home ...
Once passed, and near of a highway intersection I looked back and ...
... I saw a Huge China twelve
feet High on the roof of
a funeral home, demolishing it ...
Why are you Looking for the
Dead who are Alive ... ?
*****
Hey Guys ... Finally there is no Chaos at all Out There ... Just a Fu ... ng Damn Good KO ... But do not be in a Hurry to go, they Hate when you get there without a Ticket ... and the Waiting Line is Boring to Die ... See you ...
I Honour the Woman ...
*****
Super
UltraSonic Whistling … or … PowerFul
Child … or … The Longest
Yard … or … Each of Us gives
SomeThing to Each of Us ...
Last Night I saw an Angel in a School Yard playing with a Ball that had Escaped his Hands … I have Taken the Ball and Gave him back, saying to him that I was Remembering him & that we had Already played Together … He Told me ; '' Hey … Once you have given me SomeThing … Look at that … '' …
Then he has taken a 12'' Green Neon in his Hands & put it in Front of my Eyes … It had a Little White Light on the Top of the Green Light Extremity … I have Immediately became Dazed in my Whole Body, I have Taken Off my Eyes from, but Tried to Look at again, while Panicking a Little Bit for it was PowerFul …
I heard then a Song sang by a Young Man Gently Voice singing ; '' … White Light, Pink Light, Green Light, White Light … '' …
I have been Awakened MeanWhile, Dazed & still Hearing that Song in my Spirit & in my Heart … in my Soul … thinking ; Gatsby …
And I have Realized that I was, at my Awakening, Hearing my UltraSonic Whistling …
Thinking about my Vision, I have started to Cry & my Tears have Transformed my Room's Little Christmas Lights in White, Pink & Green Trumpets …
People saying that they have been Kidnapped by aliens, have been Actually Brought Back … It is the Secret of their Dazed State while the Encounter … They were SleepWalking & they have been Awakened …
Extra-terrestrials ... Cherubs ... Elohim ...
Merry Christmas … White Light, Pink Light, Green Light, White Light ...
Cloning, Bionics & Extra-terrestrial
Human DNA Carbone Light ... Evolution ...
*****
Elohim has Said ; '' You Look Down ... you Fall Down ... You Patronize ... We Sterilize ... '' ... Elohim has Said too ; '' The Lesson is for EveryOne ... '' ...
You Look Down ... you
Fall Down ...
*****
Hell
I have had a Horror Vision from the Hell last Night … The Torment that makes you consider to be Crucified rather than having to undergo this Vision another time … I have seen a Child Candidly Explain being Crazy … and I have seen them Mistreat the Child … I have seen a Child almost Candidly Explain having Seen me do the same thing, and so … I have seen the Child Candidly take a 20'' long Tall steak knife, cut a little part of the Wrist … like playing with my Nerves ... and then suddenly, slowly take the 20'' steak knife to his Throat and Cut it while Candidly looking at me in the Eyes …
Elohim has Spoken to me & They have said ; '' Here is the Interpretation, Son of My Love… And Tell Them EveryThing … If you Sin in any Mortal Way, We will Firmly attach & for the Rest of their Life, your Very BeLoved Children to Avoid them Imitating you & your Stupidities … They have to Live at All Price … even if it Means to see Them sink into deep Madness, Attached in a Padded cell … Literally or Figuratively ... Crying & Screaming like Hell … We will Crucify Them while keeping Them Alive if necessary ...
The History … Their History & their Very Blessed Flesh & Life have to Subsist at All price … Tell them EveryThing my Very Loved Son … '' …
I would be Tempted to say ; Crucify me Twice
rather than having to undergo this Vision another time …
*****
I Told you that I would Not undergo the Vision anymore … That does Not means I will hide MySelf from the Vision … I'm going back to Hell this Night … Flesh, Blood & Alive … I have some butts to Kick & you can be from the Trip … Do Not Kill yourself for that … Just fall Asleep & we'll pass to Take you … Just Pray … Remember … I don't ask you … It is just that you're Welcome with Us … The Goal ; See the Usurpers trying to make Us cry with the False Children's Faces … And they will cry until they jump at Our Throats … Then We will see them become Ball & Chain … I am like a beast … But to Look at me closer … I wear a Lot of Blessing Marks …
See you Tomorrow ...
I Know … I am Raw … Last Round …
I am Legion
*****
A Trip to Hell … or … Finally,
exception done of
some Little ass to kick, it has
been Ordinary … I am
just Kidding … It has been
Delicious ...
Going Out from Hell this Night, They have asked me to close the Door and to Lock it BEHIND me, while the Alarm System was to go on … I have to admit that I have had a Little Difficulties to Lock it Dead … For I could not Find the Key on the Door … I have to admit that I have been a Little Bit Scared for the Alarm to go on Before I go … So Elohim has Sent me a Girl, my Girl, to Help me … She has Arrived in Bicycle with a Little Smile … well, Actually she was Laughing in her Heart … Maybe because of the Steam that was Going Out from my Hair … or maybe it was because I was Looking for a Key on the Door while it was just a kind of Weird Latch to Turn … Well, to think about it now, I Think that My Lovely & Sexy Baby Girl was not just Laughing because of my Hair … That was HardCore … A Chance that Elohim has sent Her to me … The Store is Now Renewed … but Dead Closed for a Little While …
I have seen a man Down There … with another guy & his '' Dogs of War '' friends … They are much Irritated NOW ... I have Taken a Great Pleasure to Irritate Them … Well, him & his suspect friends … They are SO much Irritated NOW … Much Irritated ... and them and their RACKET … They sat Down at the Table ... They Came In Before Christ … They, Now, are Under Him … Finally, I have Asked to my Little Sexy Baby Girl to let me the Bicycle to go Back from there … and to go with Elohim who was Passing by there in Bus at the Same Time …
On the Way Back, the Bicycle Melted … I was Rolling on the Rim … and without Steering at All … So I Threw the rest of the Damn Bike into the Damn Hot Ditch & I Walked the Rest of the Damn Way … It was Damn Hot … but I Love so Much Walking …
Oh … Yeah ! I was about to Forget … While Down there, and cleaning the Floor, my Good Friend has Arrived for Helping me … I asked him how he had Came so Deep Down there … He Told me that he had been UnderTaken there by my one of my Henchmen … and some Other Big Muscled Friends of Mine … I Love Them All So Much …
Well … That's it … Oh … Yeah …! I was about to forget that too … Their henchman has been Very Scared … He has Cried so my Fathers asked me to let him Tranquil a Little Bit … I have said … ; '' Okeeey … '' … a Little bit Irritated …
... And I left … a Little Disappointed …
You know what …?! I Remember a Little other Thing Right Now … I Stopped at the Convenience Store on the way Back … to buy a Good Damn Pack of Cigarettes … and … Damn it … just when I Arrived at the Cashier I Realized that All my Money Melted in my Pocket … The Cashier was Smiling … No Problem … She was my Little and so Sexy Baby Girl … A Trip to Hell … Bet that I will have to do some More Clean up Down There in the Future … but the Bulk of the Work is Done I am Sure … Thank You to All the Trippers that Prayed & Came with Us in Hell to Kick their Damned Butts ...
Fu … ng Nice Trip Man ...
Eric Pascal
XXX ...
*****
I Honour Pluto ...
I Honour the Devil ...
*****
Imperialist Domination Vs. Domination by Corruption
It's Beautiful Peace in the World and I Strongly Believe ... already Established and Immutable on Earth ... Firm Peace ... Pax Romana ...
Let's keep the military rest ... Let's trust our employers ... Let's Trust in Our Governments ... Let's Trust in Her Majesty and Her Faithful Subjects ... Let's Trust in Heaven and Our Gods ...
*****
The next night I return to Hell ... I forgot my little panties ... When someone is addicted to this, do not expect to see him weaned overnight ... And there is no question here of Marijuana, and not even Heroin ... even if ... I speak of Corruption ... The demons of Corruption are not demons living in Heaven or Hell ... They are demons having seized a part of the Sky ... thus violating part of our beloved soul ... beloved by our Father up there ... We let those do ... We do not suffer this ... But ...
I made the personal choice to be an integral part of a necessary household because concerning the earthly existence ... The demons of which it is Question here are individuals dwelling on the Earth ... By some means, these people have managed to consult each other in the day, and on Earth, to work in a dubious way in what is now called, and Alas, Hell ... Nothing is more Corrupted and Infernal than when a part of the Paradise is Full of Dirt by the intention of Decadence towards the Human Epistle ...
This Night I will be a Demon ... with my Brothers Angels and Demons, in order to pass a Message ... Humanity exists to Abide ... Humanity is a Lamb who will not be enslaved to Blackmail, Fear and Destructive Corruption ...
This Night, I enter Hell made up and dressed in my Horns ... This Night they will hear my voice ... This Night I'm going to spit Fire ... That you name him '' The Devil '' ... or that you call him '' Pluto '' ... Do not Mess with Him ... He is the Great and Loved Guardian of Hell and beware whoever undertakes to put himself on his path ... He is our ally ... He is a Prince ... He is one of Our Brothers ... He is one of Our Fathers ... If He introduces himself to Us by being so named or by being named '' The Guardian of Here-Low '' ... We Let us salute, We honour Him and We let him go if Good Him seems ... But let's not move ... neither Right nor Left ... We do not back down ... and above all ... We are not moving forward ... If the Guardian of Hell must pass, that He crosses us ... Hell is not a place to circulate ... The Demons are our Allies and He is the Most High and Most Holy Director … Do not Mess with Him ...
And anyway ... Remembrance Ardently what I explained to you last night before this trip to hell;
Once down, and in front of the beasts, We do not move ... We wait for them to jump to the throat ... If they Cry, We tell them to Cry again ... Then, We tell them to Cry even more ... and Encore ... and more ... and more ... even more ... until they jump us to the throat ... we do not move forward ... we stay in military rest ... we do not retreat ... we stay in military rest ... we do not Let's move neither to Left and Right ... If they speak to us, we respond ... But we, and under no pretext whatsoever, do not think and never to what they are told to us ... once entered ... The Voice of Our Fathers in Heaven only sounds in the Heart and in the Spirit ... We respond to them with firmness and without reflection None ... If We Squirt, We do not Resume ourselves ... We Squirt again if we have to ... If We Are Arguing, We do not pick us up ... We Laugh in their faces ... We Insult them ... we Spit on the ground ... and we stay in the military rest until they leap to the throat ... Anyone who tries to move towards them will be seen to be Chained ... They are only images and We are Light ... Sin has No hold on Us and it flows on us like Water on the Bird ... and We Benefit from the Understanding of Our Gods ... so long We stay in military rest ...
Their weapons are the Emotional Blackmail ... the Threat ... The Apprehension of Regret ... and nothing else ... They are only images ... Their goal is to see us back, to see us cry or to see us jump at their throats ... They have no throat because they are only images ... They will insult us and usurper the clothes of our loved ones ... Our loved ones do not need our help ... Heaven keeps us all and always ... We are there to stop the Violation of Our Souls by the Emotional Blackmail, the Threat and the Apprehension of Regret ... The one who submits to these weapons becomes enslaved and so pours himself into his Everyday Life of Our Terrestrial Lives ... We Descend into Hell and the One Way is the Hand of our Fathers in Heaven ...
We do not try to breathe ... because that is useless ... But, and imperatively, whatever we find there ... or whatever we see there ... monsters, animals, beasts or Light, we do not Let's stop and we stay both Eyes Wide Open ... We are there to see these people Corrupted and having put the Feet in our Land ... to be put to the Balls & Chains by Pluto and Our other Fathers ... We are waiting for these people Corrupted and walking with flesh & blood on the earth by Day, to jump to our Throat ... We do not think ... We are there for their Laughing faces ... to Insult them if necessary ...
We tell them to Cry again and again until they jump us to the Throat ... or that our fathers pull us out of this hell that a day was a garden ... and one day will be Again ...
Fear ... but Fear has no hold on Our Heart or Our Spirit ... Fear has no hold on Our Souls ... Let's know that We Fear ... Let's be good ... But that Fear either with Us ... in Us ... but Never and to the Great Never this Fear serves us as a House ... We keep Fear ... but it does not keep us ...
Let's go over this Fear and Rejoice with Enthusiasm and Aggressiveness before Entering this Hell of Blackmail, Threat and Regret ... By these weapons Domination by Corruption tempts the Human ... Let's keep the Two Eyes Wide Open and the Focused Mind, and this is Very Serious, only on these Things; To look without thinking ... to listen without thinking ... to think, and imperatively, only to patiently wait for the animals in front of us to literally set Ablaze, and we insist, by the Fire of the sky, or that they jump us to the throat ...
Let's stay Two Eyes Wide Open ... and Remain at Military Rest ... until they jump at our throats ... and Our Fathers in Heaven Submit to the Balls & Chains ... This Night I'll be a Demon ... among my Demon Brothers ... and in front of the animals ... around us Every day, with flesh and blood, on the Earth ... Whoever gives his trust to anyone too easily and quickly is a Light Head ... We Descend into Hell to Watch ... We Descend into Hell to Listen ... We are going down to hell to see them burn by the fire of the Gods or to see them jump to our throat ...
Let's keep the military rest ... Let's trust our employers ... Let's Trust in Our Governments ... Let's Trust in Her Majesty and Her Faithful Subjects ... Let's Trust in Heaven and Our Gods ... We Are Light & Dark ... We Have Eternal Life ... We Are Immortals ...
We are Lambs ... He who will try to save his life will lose it ... He who will break the military rest will be chained ... Kiss your children & your loved ones ... Pray & fall asleep ... after having told them; '' See you tomorrow ... Baby ... I love you ... '' ...
May the Gods Keep Our Christs ... We Are Lambs ...
*****
I finally Went in Hell
another Time last Night ...
*****
Crucifixion ... or ... Big Great Hang Over ...
I saw a woman leaving my apartment, saying that she was leaving only to fetch something ... I wore a big Life Jacket ... We knocked on the door ... 2 Men are there ; The authority of Heaven and the authority of Men with a Writing Pad ...
The door is closed again ... I tell myself that I am going to be interned because the authority of men had begun to say ; '' It is necessary that … '' …
We knock at the door again ... I say to myself ; '' That's it ... '' ... I'm opening the door ... It's still the 2 Authorities who are there ... I'm about to take off my Life Jacket ... so as not to look crazy ... I put it back ... telling me that if I take it off, I submit to their Reality and I'm Prisoner ... The Authority of Men begins to question me about the Life Jacket ... to know what Price, in my opinion, this jacket Costs ... I answer that I do not know because it was given to me ... but that probably 70 Dollars ... at the moment when the Authority advances the Double ... 140 Dollars ... They sit both in my place ... I take place on a Seat of Light ... The Authority of the Man makes me an Offer in Link with an Old Approach of my Part ...
I see a Little Woman coming out of a Room in my Apartment ... She's the Woman from the Beginning of my Vision ... She was finally still in my Apartment ... Hidden ... The Authority of Men Looks at Her ... and sends her a Note that she does not seem to Appreciate; '' ... We've already seen others like you ... ... That's it ... will make you see the portrait Elsewhere ... '' ... The Authority of Heaven Escapes a Little Laugh with a Big Smile ... We laugh all 3 ... The Little Woman comes out of my own house the Mine Low ... We helped her a little ... so little ... and she took her air the Little Woman ... as if she had just had the Grass cut under the Feet for a Very Mediocre Offer next to the one made to me by the 2 Authorities ... and We laugh together, We, the 3 Authorities ... I am the Floating Suit ... They are the Swimming Suit ... so we are the S.W.E.E.T.S. ... I do not have to Speak live ... My message will be recorded ... by the Gods ...
The Message Live is the Torment of Hell ... who brings the Message ... The recorded Message is the Vision of Hell ... The Diluted Torment That Brings the Essentials of the Message ... and its Interpretation ...
I walk through a reception ... I find myself at a Bar ... All the people are S.W.E.E.T.S ... I Command a Rum & Coke Confidence ... I pay my Consumption ... I Escape 20 Dollars on the floor ... A S.W.E.E.T. Behind me is about to pick it up for me ... with a smile ... but I have it because I know that if I can do it ... I have to do it ... I do not depend on anyone ... He is in agreement ... He is named Leonardo ...
I take my change at the Bar for my Consumption ... I have the impression of having received too much ... I say to the Lady at the Bar pushing everything towards her ... I take a splinter at the HAND Right ... I think the bar is in wood ... but I notice that the splinter is in Crystal ... I remove it ... there is still a bit ... I remove it ... I tell the lady at the bar that in my opinion she should clean his Bar telling her that I hurt myself in the hand ... but that it's nothing ... It's so nothing that I did not notice that I still had a bit of Crystal in my hand ... It is Huge like a Small Restaurant Straw ... I show this to the Lady at the Bar while removing the piece of a Centimetre ... only with the Major of That Same Hand ... It's disgusting ... and painful ... like trying to get out of the Hell when we put the feet in it voluntarily ... that heats ... but only leaving the piece ... On the moment, in Entering Hell this Pinch a little ... But trying to get out ... it heats and it's painful ... But hey ... It's not like being really pushing nails in the hands and feet ... It's my Crucifixion ... It bleeds a little ... but to the extent of the Vision ... But it's painful ... And I wake up from my dream …
I'm on the back ... The right leg lying down ... and the left leg folded and the foot resting on my right knee ... I'm looking at the ceiling, and bright and very small, the eye of Ra ... which then makes Place for a Ring ... An Alliance ...
All this made me remember a Vision that I knew at the beginning of the Year 2000 ... I find myself in a Church ... and I am suddenly Elevated from Earth and Crucified in the Air ... and By thanking my Father for what he offers to me at this moment ... I feel an enormous passion in me ... But I do not suffer at Excess ... I am tempted to say that it is nothing ... I feel the nail enter my hand so that I ended up Concluding ... to Force to Reflect on it ... that at this Moment I am not the Crucified Flesh ... but the Cross itself ... It's Painful like the Crystal Bar ... In Comparison with the Ardour of the Passion and the Pride of Serving the Felt Heaven ... it is Nothing at all ... But it is Painful ... But I Feel my Father and a Certain Proclaiming Disliking ; '' You did not have to live that ... '' ... But this Crucifixion will always be better ... and infinitely less painful than the torment of the soul in front of the vision of our children giving themselves death or being put to death ...
My Crucifixion then becomes to my Eyes ... and with all the respect and the honour that I feel to have experienced it ... Nothing ... I then see many people enter the church with a limp ... with a little Boy ahead of the March ... It's a loop ... This vision from 20 years ago ends on my Vision of the Last Night which is Finish on this Vision of 20 Years ago ... The Loop is Full Circle ... We are the S.W.E.E.T.S. ... and the Last Night ... the Vision taken at the Back ... my Father Pluto ... The Devil ... was Taken Off from the Crucifixion of the Torment provoked by the False Demons ... those Usurpers ... Glory to Heaven under All His Colours ... We are Angels & We are Demons ...
I am The Voice of the Law ... I am the Crucifixion ... I am the Eye of Ra ... I am the Hands of the Gods ... I am the Alliance between Heaven & Earth ...
*****
Crucifixion
*****
Per Caelum, eT in Caelum ...
By The sky, and in The sky ...
*****
A broken pavement of broken gravel ... An Epic Opus ...
I found a Humble Huard on a Gravel Mount ... We Travelled in a Big Car Driven by a Silent Senator ... The Girl of Julius was with Us ... I whispered to Her that I was a Salad ... I Tell them all about a story about an old and cunning fox ...
I left behind a person of Corruption too busy to take care of his party ...
I saw a Faithful and True Angel Defeat before Frank Men and Faithful Men ... I saw a Silica taken on a Greasy Fat Thigh Break in Three Piece when I barely touched it ... It was A Plastic Alliance ... That Squeezed ... a little bit ... just a little ... Rome Divine ... I've seen Old Friends Back to Reason ... It took them a little bit to pull the whitened Hair Duvet in order to tie it ... but now they are brought back to the Order ... They have the Young Heart ... Three Groups where For a long time the Corruption reigned ... None Bad because also Inhabited by the Nobility and the Virtue ... A New Covenant ... This one is not in Plastic and will never be ... We have the Intent to Watch ... An Alliance that a Day was Broken ... is Now Renewed ... Roman Firmness ...
I Raised in the air before I walked a little with the different Renewed Alliance Groups after crossing a very quiet dog on the ground of his master ... After Elevated in the air, I went down a little ... I explained to them, crossing a hole in the gravel, that it was not only isolated, but that it was generalized ... A real pavement of gravel that breaks tonight …
We met a House of Corruption in front of his lounge Filled with Confused Idiot ... I resumed my flight to leave them ... but it was only a lure ... A young bull became completely crazy appeared ... I came down to attract his Attention ... He left the Quiet Groups Disputes who were able to take the Flight ... Then I Raised Again in the Air ... He jumped this young bullfighter and I was afraid for a moment that he reaches me ... well ... just a little scared ...
I heard the Trumpets of the Cavalry coming ... I now have the Military Seal of Tattooed on the Shoulder ... It stung a bit ... and it stings Again ... but just a little ... A Great Alliance that was a Day Broken is now Renewed ...
Long live to the Anglicans ...
Roman Fidelity ... Roman Firmness ... Rome True ...
Rome Renewed ... Rome Divine ...
*****
Ballerina modum Crucis revolutus … aut … Deformatio Dimittis professional … aut ... Tenens in mundo in finem arma eius ... aut ... Cognoscere consilium de mundo in Pedes ... aut ... Quomodo redivivus crucis lignum ... aut ... Curatio prima noctem ardenter optare, ut mihi bene vobis, quia unus vestrum Next ire illic Carus
Falling back from the Cross like a Ballerina ... or ... Professional Crucifixion Deformation ... or ... Holding the World at the End of His Arms ... or ... Knowing the World on the Tip of the Feet .. or ... How to Recycle the Wood of His Cross ... or ... I Ardently Hope that you appreciate your First Treatment Night because Next One you go back Up there Dear ...
*****
Androgynous ; Blasius ... The False
nuns who go to bed with War Dogs ...
I lay down in my bed this night, preparing me to leave Crucifying the Corrupt and preparing me to be crucified if necessary to make an example ... because ... before Crucify the Corrupt, and because we are human, We show them Always and before all, one of ours to be crucified ... the Corrupt are certain to attend the Crucifixion of one of their Dogs that they are ...
Today, and even though now you know our Secret, We'll Crucify one of our own before crucifying a Dog or one of its bitches ... We show it to you Openly Now ... A Roman Crucified for every Corrupted to bring back to order before his own Crucifixion ... This is the Secret of Our Roman Crucifixion ... It has always been so ...
Glory to Heaven and Our Fathers the Gods Our Creators ...
We are proud to make an example of courage, transcendence of the carnal pain and death transcendence ... because all this is nothing, Accompanied by the passion that lives in us ... Crucified Romans to make the people fear, keep it Quiet and bring it back to the Order before applying this Crucifixion on any ... Dogs not hesitating a single moment to encourage their little bastards to commit sins for their own Personal sins ...
Such is ... and such has Always been the Secret of the Roman Crucifixion ... That's what Living Gods on Earth with Humanity ...
But this Crucifixion, We will never hesitate for a single second to apply it, and every time these beasts will ask for it ...
Whenever they do Express, We will gladly return the elevator to them ...
We will now practice the Roman Crucifixion Openly according to the Unveiled Secret ... A Crucified Roman for a Crucified Dog ... because they played with the Roman Patience and used it to put it to death ... We ... Romans ... We ... Rome ... We will not hesitate for a single second ... A Crucified Roman for a Crucified Dog ...
So ... before falling asleep to go to practice the Divine Crucifixion, this Night, I speak to my Beloved ... and I Promise, she who is Far from me right now, that I'm going to Wait ... and I endorse myself like this …
Suddenly I finally go to Hell ... and what ?
There is Music ... Lights and Everyone Dances and is Happy ... So ... an Ultra Sexy Nun gets off me, she caresses me and squeezes me against her, covering me with an infinite affection ... I love it a lot ... but I wonder if she really loves me ... She grabs my left hand ... Deeply Deeply in her panties and starts to caress the vagina with the Orgasm ... We have transcended Hell and transformed it into Paradise & Divine Feast ... The Sexy Nun Invites me to go to sleep at her house ... but then she disappears from my view at the exit of Hell ... I cross my Beloved ... !???! Suddenly I find myself Explaining simultaneously to the two women, My Beloved and the Sexy Nun, both of them; '' I lost sight of you, I lost hope and I ended up with the other Woman .. '' ... The Sexy Nun does not say a Word ... But my Beloved Reveals me that is she who sent me the Sexy Nun to give me a little Love ... being Alone ...
But here ... My beloved, it is also the first creator who speaks to me to comfort me, because I was afraid of having sinned while loving the Romans ... The first Creator reveals to me that it is He who has made us United ... being All in Separated ... The First Creator Reveals Me that by Joining the Romans, I Released Him from an Infernal & Unbearable Hell ... I think then of the old priests and old nuns while thinking about my Sexy Nun ...
The First Creator reveals to me that the old priests and old nuns have abandoned him to his fate and gone to bed with dogs ... and that this is verifiable by the Books of Men ... and not scribes ... because the priests, scribes, and elders are all accomplices to this desolate abandonment ... that they all lay down together in Mortal Sin and that this is verifiable in the Books of Men ... The First Creator reveals to me that a Little Boy is Loyal and True ...
The First Creator proclaims to me that the Sin is not where we think ...
He says ; '' I say it to you and I repeat it to you, priests, scribes, elders and old nuns delivered me to death and seized Sacred Scripture to enslave Children, My Children, to the Fear and their perversions, whether sexual, religious or social …
Corrupted churches have known for a long time what was the Roman Crucifixion in Reality ... and have made the choice to say nothing in the goal to serve their imperialist interests ... They have so Delivered the world and the Children to Death by Fear & Blackmail ... The priests, the scribes, the old and the old nuns were only Traitors leaving me consciously and going to bed with War Dogs ... All this is verifiable in the Books of Men ... '' ..
The first Creator Reveals to Me that Now, by Our Roman Crucifixion to All Today, We Freed Him From Death, Liberated the Children from Death and Found the Light ... He says that Many Traitors to the True Church Christs, finally, come back to Reason ... and to the House ... He says to reveal everything ... I wake up & I hear a Holiday Music ...
I get up from my bed, I go to the kitchen
and I check the time ... It is 3:33 am ... and I write ...
T
*****
Sede Vacante … or … Vision and
Presumption … or … Concrete Jesus ...
The Church of Rome … !? Only Call them the Usurpers of Rome … and it is Still Generous to call them like that … Because We are the Church of Rome … Rome is the Church of the Christ … Caesar is the Church of the Christ … Nobody Else … Just to Hear myself call them the Church of Rome … … They were supposed to be guardians while the Absence … they were supposed to …
I am Conscious that I put them on the spot ... But I am, too, Conscious that this church celebrates, and each & every year, their cult by pointing a People to be responsible of the death of their Prophet ... This is ‘’ to put on the spot ‘’ ... This is Wrong ... When I talk about them, we cannot recognize them on the street ... It is NoT a discrimination ... Their religion does not have a colour or a suit ... The people that they Accuse each & every year, we can recognize them in the street ... I am not pitying them ... It is for the Principle ... This would be about a Republic of Banana, that this would be the same ...
So I put the Accusers on the Spot ...
If one individual person has been able to understand that there was a lot of incongruities in the way to present the life of Jesus and the circumstances of his death, that church and the administrators have done it since a while … They continue to present Jesus as a martyr while knowing that there is something wrong in this official version … They know that Rome and the Emperors were much more good than the official history presents them … And they continue to ignore or to hide these facts … I call that a lie …
And until proof of the opposite, I will continue to say that this church has cowardly and wilfully denied and abandoned Jesus the day they realized that Jesus was walking hand in hand with the state government … In my opinion, they have chosen that day to continue to bring the message, while rejecting at the same time the messenger … Jesus was more Roman than the history told it … And that church refuses to digest it … Because it blows out all the halo of martyrdom that this church shares since they have taken Rome by the force … That they stop to accuse Rome and that they admit all the mess that the first '' pupils '' have done in the city and that they have made undergo to the citizens of Rome … When your empire has exist for thousand years, and that one day savages called '' pupils '' enter in the city to take all over it, I call that '' The end of the world '' … and those '' pupils '' I call them '' Beasts '' … Our modern civilization lives since a hundred years … And if this would happen here, barbarian invasion, we would call it '' end of the world '' …
Imagine when your civilization exists since a THOUSAND years … That has been the end of the world … engendered by '' pupils '', in the name of God, and their church continues to proclaim this God, and continues to announce the coming of a beast … and then to hide their own bestial crime … They have killed Rome … and nothing else …
So …....... here is my LasT NighT Vision Presumption … ; In that Pretended Church of Rome, and I despise that Definition that they have chosen to Steal from Us and for there Pretension, their Castle, is a Man Sized Concrete Cross … With a Concrete body placed on it … And in that Concrete Cross or in that Concrete body are Human Bones … I See Arm Bones in the Arms … Leg Bones in the Legs … Chest Bones in the Chest … and a Skull in the Concrete Head … Once, they Found a Body in a Burial … and they came to the Conclusion that it was, according to their Way to Lie, not Jesus Christ's Body, Our Body, but a so Similar Body that it would be a Risk for some FaithFul Lambs to Consider it as … They Knew … But That Body was Contradicting their Doctrine … The Bones were a Menace …
What to do with this problem …? Hide the Body … Where … to be Sure that Never there would be someone to Find it …? Under the Eyes of EveryOne …
And just to be Pervert as much as it could be possible to, they Built that Concrete Cross, placing the Bones in or making those Bones Fit in the Concrete Body, each Bone at its usual place in a Real Human Body …. It is Already Weird and Freak to Pray on the Knees in front of a fake Corpse … To Force someone, that does NoT even know it, to pray on the Knees in Front of a Real Hidden Corpse is a Total and Deadly Blaspheme … with All the Consequences that will come for those that were Close Correspondent of ThaT Deadly Sin … even if the Corpse is in the big priest room … It is a Hidden Corpse … and this is Illegal according to any Country Law …
ThaT is my LasT NighT Vision … This is my Presumption … but what to do with This …?!
So I Largely but Briskly Excuse myself for that … and for that last one Presumption … A Lot … a Lot of People are Already Aware about This Affair … the Very First Ones being the Imp Supposed priests ... May the Gods Take All Those Sinners … May the Gods Bless All of Us … May the Gods Bless Rome … the Holy Romans… and the One & Only Living Caesar …
Ave !
*****
13 Angry Men ... He Said ; '' LeT The Dead Bury Their
Dead and Their DeaTh ... '' ... And I Said ; '' So if We don'T
Bury The Dead ... We don'T ConcreTe Them ...
*****
Vision in 5 Acts ... or ... Anachronistic account of
a Chronological series of Visions ... for a Situation ...
I had twice two Visions for a Situation, the 2nd Vision being this Situation ... and the 1st Vision being the Allegory of this situation by making me take place in this so-called Situation ... + a 3rd Vision Showing the choice of Several Men to Assume ... + a 4th Vision raising me the Problem of this Situation ... + a 5th Vision showing me the Origin of this Problem ...
5th Vision; I see Successive Empires with Gradient Faith in the Heart ... I see Sovereigns succeeding each other with this Growing Faith in the Heart ... I see ... and They see ... Eternal Life in Their Hearts ... I see ourselves Seeing Eternal Life ...
1st Vision; I see myself caught in a Sarcophagus of Solidity ... I see myself immobilized, the body tightened by the whole surface of my Flesh in this solidity ... I find myself in a full egg, this solid being solid ... I can breathe and I can open Eyes ... but that's All I can do, so I find that Boring and I'm getting so ... This is the first time, and I remember now, that I had the Vision of Christ sunk in the Cement ... this Vision being the 2nd Vision that I knew ...
The 1st Vision is therefore the Allegory of the 2nd Vision, this being the Situation ... The Allegory of the Situation, 1st Vision, therefore presented itself to my Spirit before the Real Situation, this being the 2nd Vision ...; Christ Jesus poured into the Cement ...
But this 1st Vision is also an Allegory of the Situation in which I find myself facing this 2nd Vision which is the Real Situation of Christ poured into the Cement; The Vision Embarrass, I feel helpless in front of her, but at ease and Interested by it ... I can breathe comfortably Looking at it easily ... But however, since this impotence bores me, I forget this vision of Christ poured into the Cement of the church, as quickly as it came to me to the Spirit ... I fall asleep on this one ... I forget it ...
1st Vision - Sequel; I see myself caught in a Sarcophagus of Solidity ... I see myself immobilized, the body tightened by the whole surface of my Flesh in this solidity ... I find myself in a full egg, this solid being solid ... I can breathe and I can open Eyes ... Suddenly I chose to Trying to move so maybe I can break that solidity that serves my entire Body ... So I move, and a little bit ... The egg breaks down immediately, and at hardly after I moved ...
This Vision, Sequel of the 1st Vision, and my Decision in this one of trying to break the Solid Egg by moving a little is the Announcement of my Decision taken this morning to speak of this Vision of Christ sunk in the Cement of the church ...
3rd Vision; I see 2 men taken to remain hidden in a Container to consume something, one of them telling the other that they will have to assume their situation and finish all that they have undertaken ... because that was their choice and that they must Assume it ...
2nd Vision - Sequel; This morning I had this same Christ's vision poured into the church's Cement again ... this time, and certainly because of my perception of this church, deeply troubled me ... I found disturbing the idea that we could refuse a Burial to a man, whether he be Christ Jesus or not, and then lock him up in a monument of Cement, and this, in order to hide a risk for this doubtful church and his lying Doctrine ... I then chose to speak ... I chose to try to move a little in the Egg of the 1st Vision ... And the egg broke immediately ...
So I know that my 2nd Vision is Right; They are Men in Quantity most probably uncountable, Immured in the Walls and in the Statute of the Doubtful Church which has proclaimed Christ ... I believe that the Truth, as soon as this 2nd Vision told, broke out ... Egg hatches under the effect of a tiny push ... One Text and the Truth Burst ... I know it ... I believe it ... 4th Vision; The situation itself is not the problematic itself ... It's not the '' what '' the problem ... It is the '' how '' ... because a '' what '' has been undertaken there ... There are Thousands of years ahead, according to Them, eventually leading to a Resurrection and Eternal Life ...
But the problematic conversion of the Roman Empire to the problematic doctrine of the only God, precipitated the Fall of this Empire and has left room for the coming Problem of the Pretended Church of Christ ... When this was accomplished, this Church problematic found itself in the power of this approach which was aimed at the Resurrection of Flesh and the Eternal Life ... But ... this step had been undertaken by the Great Sovereigns of the whole world ... these , and this is Clear as water of Rock, having been considered by the dubious nascent church, as the Enemy ...
This church was founded to serve the dissatisfaction of the human beast facing All Power Central ... And the slogan, when this criminal church discovered the Resurrection process of Flesh undertaken by the Sovereigns of All Horizons, so the slogan was; '' No ! There is no question ... Final Point … We will swallow them all to the last of the Sovereigns in our walls, to be certain that they never come back to life ... Final Point to the Line ... ''
But there ... Among the bodies found on the territory of the quoted Experience of Resurrection, the very doubtful and so-called Church of Christ found what looked like Jesus Himself ... And that had two effect on the rulers of this little church of suspect parish; First and foremost, the Presence on Earth of the Inert Body of Jesus Christ broke down a lot about the doctrine of this Criminal Chapel ... This was a Threat to it and its rulers ... in the face of the human beast ... Next without thinking for a moment, and one could say that for the time it was understandable, this church made the following connection; Jesus Christ Fu ... himself with the Tyrants, he was a Traitor ... so there is no question that He is resurrected ...
And all this without even knowing if it really was Jesus Christ ... This church of falsehood has since had the same reasoning as with the other Sovereigns; '' There is no question that this Trait Raises ... We will wall it with the others ... but since we hold the people by His Message, we will continue to preach His Message ... Final Point ... '' ... This church has thus broken the a path that would lead to the fulfillment of the Word and the promise of Jesus Christ; The Resurrection of Flesh and Eternal Life ... and while preaching this Promise again and again today ... And all the major priests of this church are aware of this, still assume it today and prostitute themselves shamelessly in the lie and the Complicity of this atrocious crime committed most probably at the time of the inquisition ... but with all reservations ...
This is the story of the little new priest who Denies the high priest and put him to death when he learned that this high priest had chosen to walk hand in hand with Science and the Sovereigns ... He then considers him a Traitor ... while continuing to honour him ... Shame on them All ... The church has therefore transported all the Corps to the suspicious and problematic chapel and they mumbled ... Name it ... From Alexander the Great to Ultimate, and to be sure that no one tries to Resuscitate, Napoleon Bonaparte ... They are ALL ... Immured ...
And it is even wondering if they are not still alive ... but with under any reserve ... The method ; the primitive freezing of inert and recovered bodies Immediately after the death ... Hence the '' Under any reserve ... '' At the time of Alexander the Great someone would have had the, say, debatable idea to transport the bodies of the Sovereigns as far as the Arctic North, after freezing on the Place after Trespass ... Nothing better to stay cool ... This Method would have been then practiced since the Epoch of one of my beloved Fathers, Jules Caesar so Frozen with one of my beloved brothers; Brutus ... The Goal Being Likely to keep the Bodies until today to bring them all back to life ...
It was out of the question for the church to take the risk that this experiment would ever come to fruition ... Under any reserve, they defrosted everyone ... to make rotten Flesh for a few hours and then poured them all into the Cement from their accursed church, where they were most likely mummified ... Guilty by Intention ... if not Guilty of True Monstrous Murder Crime, in the event that Experience was already a Success ... Guilty ...
And all Major priests of today are guilty of Complicity of Murder after doing so for keeping all this secret under the eyes of the faithful to Christ Jesus and his Promise of Resurrection and Eternal Life ... and most likely guilty to his eyes of many other things ... They are Criminals ... According to my Vision in 5 acts ...
4th Vision-Conclusion; The Men in the Container are my Father Jules Caesar, my Brother Brutus, Napoleon and all the others, who, under the Council of Jesus Christ, choose to make their Time, crowned in the walls of this little Criminal chapel, while waiting the Salutary Shattering Hammer ... Jesus Christ declares thus; '' We were Consenting for this Experience ...
Let's take it all the way and Let's wait ... '' .. I say ; '' That's enough ... it's been long enough ... Let's sonar all the walls and wardrobe of this suspicious chapel and the hearts and testimonies of ALL these rulers ... '' ...
In my opinion, Clown Clowninsky Jr was only made aware of this case at the end of his Days, and that made him curl and achieved him ... but under any Reserves ...
Vision & Presumption ...
... per caelum, eT in caelum ...
*****
Mary & Anna
I remember another Vision that I had Last Night ... I'm in Equilibrium in a large Shopping Centre Parking lot above two Very Very High Wood Poles ... and I suddenly go from one to the other ... At this moment, I think of a Woman's Name; Marianne ...
Then some one knocks at my door ... in the Vision ...
I search and I searched Long time today what was the meaning of this vision ... Why be in balance between two perches to suddenly go from one to another ... thinking about the name '' Marianne '' ... And I found ... I had to cut the name of Marianne in two ... which gave me Mary and Anna ... Mary, the Mother of Jesus Christ, and Anna, the Mother of Mary ... That brings me back to the Crucifixion in making the Link between the two Women, which brings me back to Jesus Christ ... I wonder then what is the Link between Jesus and the two Long Poles wood; The two Thieves on either side of Jesus on the Cross ... And in my Vision I go from one pole to another ... from one Cross to the other Cross ...
Why?
The two Crosses were Inverted ... My Point of View on the two Thieves were therefore reversed in my vision ... The Fake Good Thief has Became again the Bad Thief and the Fake Bad Thief, by the Repent has Became again the Good Thief ... So I went from one pole to another in my vision …
But I make a Fixation on the Name of '' Marianne '' ... I think of this name and I look for why ... Then I think of the Huge Height of the two Poles which then have no more Direct Link with the two Crosses of the two Thieves ... Why are they so high ...? And why, I, who generally have the Vertigo in Height in my Dreams, I do not feel it at all in this one ... And I always come back in the name of Marianna and
therefore of Mary & Anna ...
And I Found ...
I had an Incomprehensible Vision a long time ago ... I'm behind my high school, but I'm on a huge aircraft carrier, in the open ocean ... And, with several soldiers, I'm giving them the location where was buried under water a defeated War Chief ... But at this moment I do not even know who it is ... It's Julius Caesar ... We are looking, from my Point of View, that a War Chief ... We are looking for him and I seem, even if at this moment I do not understand anything of this dream, to be the only one to know where Julius Caesar is ...
And my Vision ends this way ... Suddenly to find me, and still in my Neighbourhood, next to a Mount near my home ... And, I see the Olympic Apartments near the Olympic Stadium in Montreal ... So I'm in front of Mount Olympus ... The Pantheon Point of View of Julius Caesar ... But I do not yet Link with the Pantheon, because I'm not yet Linking with Julius Caesar ... Until this week, constantly having this great man in the head since a while ... Then, tonight I had a Revelation ... In 1999, when I had to take a break from my Music, I had another Vision that I remembered tonight ... found in front of the Secondary School that I mentioned at the beginning of the Text ...
And in front of this School is a Bicycle Ride leading from the Street of my School to another Street down, and crossing a short Wooded ... And in my Vision, I see a man running the Hedge Run, a very high Hedge, and spanning them with very large Legs ... And that brings me back to Mount Olympus, which suddenly becomes the Pantheon ... and therefore to today's text, according to which the usurping church stole the Pantheon, seized it when it destroyed the frozen Flesh to serve to Revive Julius Caesar and Jesus Christ, as well as to lead Humanity towards Eternal Life ...
They stole the Pantheon ...
And I continue to be bothered by the Two Huge Wooden Poles ... All at once I make the link with the pole vault at the Olympics, by dint of remembering the great legs of my friend that I do not cease to see running by on top of the huge hurdles at the Olympics ... I'm running in circles ... The Olympics, Julius Caesar, the stolen Pantheon, the Pole Vault, the mysterious name '' Marianna '' ... and Boom ... I see my friend run the Hedge Run in my direction ... And that brings me back then ... Boom ... behind my High School, and in the middle of the sea on the aircraft carrier ... Why? I have in mind only the very high Perches of the Vision of the Last Night, Julius Caesar, the name " Marianna " and my Total Absence of Dizziness above the Perches ... and BOOM! I am above the Perches and I do not have any Dizziness because I am at the level of the Ground ... or rather at the level of the Sea ... the Big Poles being sunk in the Water ... under the Aircraft Carrier ... behind my High School ...
And I understand then that the War Chief we are looking for is Julius Caesar ... Why in the Water ...? I found Why ... First the church did not recover all the bodies of the Sovereigns ... And, according to my view, the church did not recover the body of Julius Caesar ... And the Bodies were not taken to the Arctic Far North for Conservation, because the Arctic Cold Freeze Destroys Human Tissue ... So it's Necessary to find another place ... Then I see my Vision where I'm in the Egg but where I can move, open the eyes and breathe ... I'm under the water ... And then I think back to the name '' Marianne '' ...
I suddenly understand that my Vision tells me '' Mariana Trench '' ... above which I am on Huge Aircraft Carrier to search ... Julius Caesar ... Mariana Trench is the coldest place on the planet, and at the same time free from ice ... Mariana Trench ... This is the only place in the world where we can keep a human body indefinitely without risk of human tissue destruction ... If I can open the eyes and breathe, it is because I have an Oxygen mask, if I cannot move at the beginning of my Vision, it's because of the pressurized suit ... But if I strive to move, I break ... then it's boring ... so I spend my time to sleep ...
In my Vision ... I am Julius Caesar taken deep in the water in Mariana Trench ... and again Well Alive but it is annoying me to the point where I'm only Sleeping ... because let's say it ... I'm at the limit of Freezing ... and so much in Hypothermia that I do not feel Cold when I open the Eyes from time to time ... We are many, including Brutus ... and most Probably Jesus Christ ... But I repeat to you Eric Pascal ... It's so Boring here that we're just sleeping Constantly ... They left us there ... Pass so see us a little with your Aircraft Carrier ...
So bring two big Poles to be certain to find us All ... We are Several ...
Your School Court is an Enlargement at a Particular Place of Mariana Trench ... There is Electricity at this Place that keep the system Oxygen running ... These are the C Electric, in your Vision, (Another Vision ...) along the Mariana Trench River ... It's cold over there, but it goes, like your truck passed under the wire in the other Vision ... You were afraid of Hanging ... but it happened ... It's an Enlarged Place where there are Electric Cables ... It gives the impression that it does not go ... but it goes ... It's an Optical Illusion ... There are in my Vision, caves big enough to enter several trucks of 45 '…
Finally, there is No Electric system for Oxygen … Too Risked … The Solution is the Two Long Poles … The old Diving-Suit Oxygen System … A '' In '' and a '' Out '' … So there is Somewhere in the Area Two Long Poles that go Out of the Water … Or … Two Petroleum Platform … and a Natural Oxygen Circulation … One Pole for the '' In ''… and One Pole for the '' Out '' … Natural and Safe for a Limitless Time … The School Yard shows me that they are in a Cave in one Side of the Trench, near Petroleum Platforms … or near Two Long Poles that go Out from Water … anyway … And the Main Entrance is Blocked by a Cage Door … A Cage to let Circulate the Cold Water … They are in an Area where there is Cold Water … but NoT much '' Current '' … to Avoid … I don't know what …
But I Know that the Main Entrance has to be Opened by the Interior … when you Forget your Keys … with your Eyes … and Entering by the Back Door … In my Opinion, I have to be There myself … It Needs my Eyes Iris … The Little Bicycle Ride in front of my High School is a '' Passage '' Behind the Cave … in the Opposite side of the Main Entrance … for the 45' Trucks … or Submarines … more Simple to bring Down there than the Truck, … So that '' Passage '' Leads to the Main Cave where they are ALL of them … And the Only Way to Open the Cage Door at the Main Entrance … is by the Interior … where they are All Tight in their Life Suit and Unable to Move at ALL … So Someone '' OK '' with Little '' Passage '' has to go Deep Down There by that '' Passage '' to Open the Cage Door Locked by The Interior … I Believe that I have to Go Deep Down There … and I have to Open the Cage Door with my Eyes ...
I Believe and I Will ...
We are in 2018 after Julius Caesar, Jesus Christ, Joseph the Carpenter and Brutus ... and obviously they are all in the Mariana Trench ... in Life ... but Boring to die ... There are 2000 years at the edge of the Freezing ... So the Question that comes to me at this moment, Reflecting on my Vision, is; '' What are we waiting for, Brothel, to get them out All over there ... ??? '' ...
J-C ... J-C ... J-C ... B-T … Vini … at the Cave ... Vidi … at
the Door Lock ... Vici … at the Face of the Fear ... Brothel …
Per caelum et mare ... By The Sky, and in The Sea ...
*****
Mariana Trench ...
Once, I had a Vision in Dream ... I walk on a Boulevard in my Neighbourhood, Hand in Hand with Osama Bin Laden ... And we cross my Primary School ... Without Really see inside of that My Vision tells me that in the basement of this School, the Paul VI School, there are Nazi Militaries ...
I saw ; It depends on the tide ...
Before starting, I must specify that before today I had never stopped to observe the Mariana Trench ... Today, I am disconcerted by what I saw on a Satellite Photography taken on Google Map ... I still have not understood exactly what constitutes the Mariana Trench on this Map ... But I found, in my opinion, the Extended Place related to my Vision dealing with Julius Caesar, whom I now proudly call Senator Caius Julius Divus , and linked to the Court of my Secondary School ... So I will stick to this Rapprochement, Enlargement illustrated by my schoolyard which, sum-all, Complement almost to Perfection with Photography Satellite of the Marianas Trench ... since I still do not know where the depths are on this map ... The points indicated on the two Google Map Satellite Maps, that of my Secondary School and that of the Mariana Trench, are the points seen in my Vision ... and that I consider as the Places that my so-called Vision dictates to me to visit ...
In this Vision, I enter the School Court by the Path '' X '', and then I see, and Sea, the Aircraft Carrier ... And this Plane carrier tells me the Cave '' A '' on the Maritime Map ... Then I Understood today why I had come to Talking about 45 'Trucks and many people under water ... After watching the Aircraft Carrier, I was shot to look behind me and then I see 45 'trucks coming out and, or, enter the school which is then huge garages ... At least 2 ... The cave '' B '' ...
And this Vision dictates me That there are several places in the pit ... These entrances are the main entrances with the doors in cage circulating water ... and I came to the conclusion that the entrance to reach the interior of the cave was behind, because of my Runner's Vision at the Hedge Run coming towards me by the Bicycle Pass, the '' 1 '' on the Cards ... The race dictates that it goes faster by the Passage behind the Grotto ...
I come to tell me that one of the caves owns this small narrow passage through which to pass, and that once inside, and once my iris scanned, it also opens the Main Entrance of the other Grotto ... Which Grotto opens the other Grotto ?
I have only one Index ... Electric Cable ... And according to the Vision they are related to the Cave '' A '' ... because of the Vision where I Circulate on the Waterfront in a snow taker truck and that I'm afraid to hang the Electric Cable ... under which I finally go to Wonder ... This is the Cave closest to this place on the map of my School ... We do not see the edge of the Water but in my Vision these Cables are tied to the Water's Edge ... On the Map, the Little '' R '' Line is the Road on which I Circulate ... with the Electric Line under which I pass '' E '' and the big '' R '' is the river ... But anyway, at the very moment when I write these lines, I come to the hypothesis that the place where electric cables are visible under the Water in these Surroundings, is the Place where is the small Passage and therefore the Mechanism allowing to Untangle all the Caves ... under any reserve ... Without even, and in any case, whether these places really contain Rocky Parishes ... But that is stronger than me ... The Place '' B '' appears to me in Vision as the Place where is the small narrow Passage which gives Access to the interior in order to Unlock everything ... because of the Bicycle Passage in front of the School ... even if my Vision dictates to me '' A '' as the Location where the Electric Cables are ...
So, according to me there are several places ... including '' C '' ... '' C '' is the place that allows to complement the two cards almost perfectly, not in proportion, but to the resemblance of both places , on the map of my school or on the map of the Mariana Trench ... And this place is called the '' Deep Challenger '' ... This is the place, under any reserve, that would have been probed as the deepest in the pit; About 11 km ... And for days I have in mind this word ... '' Deep '' ... What would in all ... 3 caves or place to visit ... And so 3 places for Three Elements cited by my Vision; Senator Caius Julius, Osama Bin Laden and the Nazi Militaries ...
I said yesterday that my Vision of the Aircraft Carrier showed me the Location where Senator Caius Julius was ... I now come back to this Affirmation ... A War Chief and an Aircraft Carrier; Osama Bin Laden ... Simply said ...; When I knew that Osama bin laden had been put into the sea after his death a few years ago, the Vision of the craft behind my High School and linked to the War Chief came back to me full of whip. ... '' A '' ... When I learned about the '' Deep Challenger '' today, and its coincidence with the map of my High School, the Vision of the Nazi Militaries came back to me full of whip ... '' C '' ... What led me to realize that throughout my expose Yesterday, I unconsciously and throughout this one, associate Senator Caius Julius Divus at Hangars and Trucks of 45 ' located in '' B ''... And all this without ever really becoming aware that I had glimpsed these Hangars during this Vision that had shown me the Aircraft Carrier and suggested to me a warlord ... '' A '' ; Osama Bin Laden ... '' B '': Senator Caius Julius Divus ... '' C ''; Nazi Militaries ...
But, and anyway, I found my widened place in the Mariana Trench ... almost perfectly nestable with the yard of my high school ...
*****
Mariana Trench Detention Centre
Then I wake up in this Present world ...
*****
But someone Opposed ... I ended up Understanding that I am no longer Concerned by this Speech, but that I must remain in the Room in order, and only for that purpose, to listen in Position of Military Rest ... But I'm fine, Night after Night, wanting to find me there again and at Military Rest ...
Because if I Accept to stay there, they are taken to Stay there too ... and to Hardly Hear ...
And because of a certain Confusion that escapes me again, if I flee this Vision by Incapacity to support, it Releases them also ... and they would not Deserve it ... They would be criminals wishing only the Death for them and for others ... And they would not want to stay ...
*****
Suddenly, I am in a car at an Intersection, just after having left the High Way ... We are stopped at a Red light ... I am with the Woman in Black which Drives the car ... She is very Sweet with me, and I go out from the car before the light turns Green ...
*****
The vision is just an Image ... I do not really see those who would ... But the Image shows me that some Individuals from this kind would exist ...
So they would do everything to look nice so that we pity them ... They would try to use the Unease in the face of Remonstrating Speech to be Freed and to be Free from the Hands of the Woman Who Holds Under Her Just Yoke ... The Woman in Black ... I have to, at first sight, become this Woman in Black ... I have to become the Well Served and Well Deserved Remonstration Speech by these monsters ... I have to become this yoke ...
*****
But all this would have been Staged by the Executioner of the Sentence ; Jupiter ...
Why ... ?! ... Forgiveness ... and Verification ...
I Believe that it is Possible that some Individuals were prisoners in a Huge Jail before our Present Life ... But a Conceptual Jail ... which has been Occupied by a Lot of Innocent Individuals, and, too, by a Lot of individuals called to have a Corrupted Life ... All of them being Submitted to the Illusion of being Imprisoned there ... And for justifying the releasing of everyone, Jupiter, the Executioner of the Sentence, would have presented me as a Deep Criminal being on the Edge to be Frozen ...
By Releasing me, this would have motivated all the others to consider a Reparation ... leading then them to the Unreachable Idea, for them, to be released too ... Without this move from the Executioner, everyone would have been Complaisant with this Conceptual condition ... By my Conceptual Liberation, this Liberation would have led all the others to consider a Liberation for them too ...
But for Staging all this, Jupiter would have Programmed the Computer Brutus to React before the Dubious move of the Executioner ... Brutus would have then Simulated a ‘’ Taking Over ‘’ of the Mariana Trench Centre leading the Inhabitants of this Area to Wake up there ... And Leading then all these Individuals to Ask for a Liberation too ... Or for my Imprisoning ... anew ...
This would be the Verification of the Executioner of the Sentence ... And this Verification is Not Conceptual ... at all ... Even for me ... We are all Verified in this Life ... There is the one wanting to Imprison ... And there is the one wanting to Profit of this Present Life ... That which will Condemn will be Condemned ...
So in this Present Life, everyone which would have Known this Conceptual Episode in the Concrete Mariana Trench Centre, would be here for Living ... but this Life would, by itself, lead to the Verification of the Released ones ... The ones who Desire to Live ... The ones who Target to Mortal Sin ... And the ones who Target to see a Lot of Innocent Individuals going back there ... understanding not that this was just a Conceptual Experiment ... So a Lot would Deserve to live Free ... But a Lot, because of Concrete Intentions in this Life, would Deserve to go back there ... anew ...
So to make Short, Brutus would have taking control of the Mariana Trench Centre, for something which would have never occurred ... all this under Jupiter Supervising ... This leading then to the releasing of much Individuals from much Horizons ... And to this, and sum-all Wanted situation from the Gods, Firing Protocol by Brutus ... Brutus, under the Argument of my Illegitimated Releasing from there, programmed for this by Jupiter, would have then Fired the Administrators of the Centre ... And Controlling then it Itself ...
Until what ... ?! ... Until something happens ...
And all this Simulation would Involve that much Individuals are in Liberty on Earth, being Verified in their Life ... and that much Individuals are still in the Mariana Trench Centre, waiting for their Releasing ... What about the ‘’ Firing ‘’ of the original Administrators, the Executioner of the Freezing Sentence, about my Releasing from there, in order to Stop the Simulation ... ?! ... To go there ... or ... See ‘’ Mariana Trench Integrated Protocol ‘’ ...
I Have to Become the Yoke ...
In the same time, I Believe that it is possible that some Individuals, in the Mariana Trench, deserve to stay Jailed ... Then we Chain ... I Believe possible that the Solution is to take them all out of there, and to Jail some right after ... I Believe possible that those are not good down there, but that they are not good ... anyway ... I believe possible that we can not trust them at all ... So I believe possible that the procedure is to take them all out of the Mariana Trench Centre, in order to Solidly Jail some outside the Mariana Trench Centre ... in our Prisons ...
But how to designate which one is Good and which one needs the Cell ... ?! ... Good Question, the Answer remaining then into the Hands of the Gods ... Verification ... Verification ... Verification ...
I do not have to Interfere with Justice ...
But I repeat it and without firm answer; It is strongly possible that they all deserve to be there ... These people would be there for having committed a Mortal Sin ... of any kind ... But a Mortal Sin surely not punishable by the Legislation ... Mortal Immoral Crimes ...
It is possible that I have stayed there myself in the past ... and the Executioner has delivered me ... because I am the Minority Report ... I was there because of my Mortal Sin ... but did not deserve it ... And I believe that the Executioner of the Sentence, at the moment of being frozen for life, has released me ... So In the early 2000s, and because of this fact of having been released from the Mariana Trench, many arguing an injustice on the part of the Executioner of the Freezing Sentence, would have been also released … Jupiter had then Succeeded to push them to Ask for a Liberation ... leading then to the Verification ... in a Controlled area ; Our Present Life ...
The Goal of the Verification ; To Verify if we have the Intention to be sent back to this Underwater Prison because of Destructive intentions ... In my opinion, many deserve this cell, whether it is out there or in it ... but then I keep asking myself why the visions have revealed to me its existence ... if it is not for them all to come out of there for their Last Judgment ... I am Christ ... I would have to Jail some out of the Mariana Trench Centre ...
So all this turns around ‘’ To Jail ‘’ ...
And anyway, once in there, those who are there and wanting to leave the place would be Allowed to be Jailed outside the Mariana Trench Centre ... in our Prisons ... So, for making short, we would ask which one wants to be Jailed outside, in our Prisons, we would take these with us, and we would let the others to Brutus ...
Because inside this prison, I Believe that all can be checked ... in order to detect an eventual intention of Mortal Sin ... In this case, the person concerned would be asleep again ...
I repeat It ... I Believe that I am the Minority Report ... and the Verification does not scare me ... Maybe a little bit ... But that the Heaven assists ... I am the Minority Report ... and someone there has Arranged for Freeing me from it ... However, someone was not agreeing, and under his argument, they have released much Individuals ... Some Good ... and some Totally Ungrateful ...
What is the Difference with this Life?
I have to become the Camel who goes through the Eye of the Needle ... They will go into Jail outside ... But they will see the Days & the Nights ... They will see the Sky ... But they will be Jailed until their Last Judgment ...
For some a Correction ... For others, a Liberation ...
*****
For the Woman in Black that I have seen ... I am sorry to have rejected your Speech, that I consider to have been Legitimately presented, and in my Name ... May all my Love be with you ... and that I One day find the Force to hear again your Divine Voice, Lightning but full of Good Will ... And if necessary, that I Return to the Swimming ... in the Mariana Trench ...
... Still All my Love ...
*****
Adonay Zebaoth, Adonay ... Exorcised ...
If the Executor of the Sentence did not let me go, the same people who opposed my Liberation would have awakened me one day from my Freezing to use me to take control of the Mariana Trench Detention Centre ... I would have become and I would have done worse than what the computer running the Centre has become and did .. I say thank you to the executor of the sentence ...
Exorcism ...
I saw a Man coming at Home, Saluting EveryOne while avoiding to Look at me in the eyes … being Indifferent in front of me … So I started to Insult him, treating him of Bastard … He then took a ceramic Flower pot, broke it to threaten me with the remaining piece in his hand … I received a piece of ceramic on my Forehead that stayed there …
Then he sat down at the table with mine … The man Threatened me again with something that I don't remember … One of mine started to Insult me, influenced by the Indifferent and now pissed off man …
I Took a Look at the person that was insulting me… and I started to realize while waking up myself that it was not Real … before I become Mad and Sad in the Vision … So I felt Good … That is a Remaining piece of Remembrance of the day that I have been Exorcised by the Gods … The Vision tells me that the Session has been successful … The remaining piece of ceramic on my Forehead… The Christ Mark …
The same Vision of my loved ones sitting at the table is the one
of their own Exorcism Session ...
The Interpretation of my Vision is, too, that I have to Treat EveryOne Equally … But too, that I don't have to accept to be treated less good than other when I am anywhere … I don't have to become Aggressive or Vulgar … But I have to be Aware and to wait for the Spirit to send me a Directive … It is, in front of someone Indifferent, Better to wash silently my shoes on the carpet and to go, than to become Vulgar and Violent and to show to the Indifferent man that he was right to be Indifferent … If someone that I Love starts to be Influenced and to mistreat me, that he becomes as a stranger for me Until he becomes good again … Then I will forgive … But for now … he is a Stranger for me …
I saw someone, a smoking guitar player looking to be nice with me, just wanting to steal my Talent … He is more Hypocritical than the man at the beginning of the Vision … It is easy to recognize … He tries to keep me just for him and becomes Indifferent when I walk threw the world … He never gives me what I ask him to, even when he can … He always gives me secondary quality product ... But the same vision is a guitar player that has been cured and is now Happy … It is some people that in the past tried to push the world to accept other thing than the Respect, that tonight started to speak again my language … The bread has been Recovered in the Convenience store … And I have to Continue to Learn the Language of the Vision … A Little Spanish man told me that in the Convenience store … in a language that I did not understand ...
I ran naked OutSide … until a Road End … It was the Night and it was Dark … I Pee in the beginning of the field, I heard animals sounds, while returning to home … I have been a Little bit Scared … and I returned home … The road has the name of ; Altar of City … I saw again the guitar man … the talent stealer … and some girls … that returned from a Convenience store … They were Lost … Not now anymore … It is a Loop with the beginning of my Vision …
The Convenience store is an Exorcism Session … Some are still Pissed off and some other are already Cured … I can't know which and it is not Important … They will be ALL … My Vision is a Loop ...
The Popes have been Exorcised ToNight … I Saw John's Wrath, I saw Luc's Wrath , I saw François of Assise's Wrath … Old and False priests & nuns have been Exorcised ToNight ... Some people with Mortal Sins have been Exorcised Tonight … I saw their wrath threw that Vision … I don't give a Damn if they are all Pissed off about me … They are all now on the Road of the Redemption … with a big piece of ceramic on the forehead… With a big piece of their person in the Mariana Trench ...
Exorcised ...
*****
Channel of Life
De Vita Et vidi Channel - vidi pulchra Apocalypsis - femina pulchra audivi voces; A diu cum puella pulchra capillum nigrum: togae divisa in clara beige vespere post mater eius, et quem non videtis et qui voluerunt me dormiat; Consilium de virgine est ... voces: '' Est terribilis ! '' Vespers Dress pro magna ... ... Crus Excursiuncula populus qui natus est in questus parati sunt Centra et Detention videre primum lux in die ... et ibi erant 'iens e ... ego audivi iuvenis vox cantus, '' Tu mihi es ... ... Est Teddy Bear '' Nulla ... ... non erat '' Libera '' A ... Vita Brilliant et Gris; Vitam sine magno Asseptie '' Est ... ... terribilis ! '' ...
I saw a Channel of Life - I saw a Beautiful Revelation - I heard beautiful Female Voices ; A Pretty Girl with long black Hair, in a Bright Beige Evening Gown sliced from behind and her Mother whom I did not See and who wanted to let me Sleep ; Nordic Voices ... The Girl has Spoken ; '' It's Awesome ! '' ... An Evening Dress for a Great Shiny Outing ... People are born in these Detention Centres and getting ready to See the Light of the Day for the First Time ... They're Going out of there ... I've heard a young Man's Voice singing ; '' ... You're my Teddy Bear ... '' ... No ... it was not '' Elvis '' ... A Beige but Brilliant Life ; A Life without Aseptic ... '' It's Awesome ! '' ... She said ...
*****
Breast milk ...
I saw myself driving with my mother ... she drives the car ... at one point we pass in front of an old funeral home transformed into a Daycare ... I explain to my mother that it was once a funeral home ... She tells me that she is in doubt because of the smallness of the building ... I told her, in the negative, to look well ... She stops the car on the move, and backs up before we arrive in front of the house that made the crucifixion a cult of Adoration lying ... So she stops and backs ... I'm afraid it hangs but it does it perfectly, even making a turn on a street corner to bring us Finally to a small parking ... opposite the new Daycare ... and I show her the size of the building in reality that now has an extension ... She is amazed ... First interpretation; I explain that the Mariana Trench is a detention centre with thousands of people inside ... this centre, and with the years, having seen children born inside its walls ... The Centre at the beginning was a funeral home for many dead, and especially for those who have committed Mortal Sins ...
But with the years it has become much more a Daycare than a funeral home ... people born there, and being forced to stay there (Logan's Run) ... Today, more than ever, this centre is a renewal ... It will be recovered in a future, and it will become, and more than ever, a Daycare (Allegory that escapes me) ...
But my mother doubts, telling me that it's too small to be a Daycare, and me actually showing her true fatness ... it's someone who does not understand how so many people may have been crammed so long, since the Great Sovereigns until today, and be resurrected ... How could people have given birth to so many children ... Etc. ... The fact of rolling back the car to show the actual size of the Daycare ... is that a day soon, if it is not today, it will be shown to the whole world ... Stupefied in front of the truth ... All this Vision is also an Allegory of the Truth I Delivered about Julius Caesar, Brutus and the Senators ... We Rewinded History to Exposure the Truth to the World ... The Car is Finally Stationed in a Small Narrow Parking but sure ... They say that I even made a Turn Impossible to do ... it would be believed Impossible this Turn if I had not demonstrated the opposite ...
Something in Human History did not accept the Official Version about the murder of Julius Caesar, about the guilt of Brutus and the Senators ... Something did not accept, in Human History, that the church did put these men in walls, whether figuratively or cleanly ... They say that this church and all those who have prostituted themselves with it will, and the hard way if necessary, to expiate their faults by Exorcism ... The church and the small churches around, it is the great Babylon and the little Babylon (Nothing to do with the towns ... The image was used on this city because of a travesty of the history to the Time of Alexander the Great ... They sabotaged one of the Greatest Empire that was ... They pushed them to the end and made Killers ... They were Princes and they made Warriors ... They have necessarily committed faults from the interiors to come to be so, but they were jealous of this Empire and benefited from their weaknesses, Sum-All, Human ...) ... The churches must and will expiate their faults ... and the most administratively bitter ...
The Car is parked in a safe place and I can not believe the immensity of the Truth that arises in me ... History rewinds to a Safe Place ... Our History of Death becomes a daycare ... History is Renovated ... Renovatio ... I saw myself in a Renovation centre ... Renovatio ... A robbery was committed and I was a Witness ... The Polices arrive to question me and several others who must also ... Suddenly a little being appears and seems to point me to finger as the responsible ...
But without wasting time I show my bill that the police immediately confirms as Authentic ...
It is, among other things, an Allegory of my Liberation of the Mariana Trench ... The Invoice presented is the Demonstration of the legitimacy of my release from this detention centre ... But the Gods, my Fathers in Heaven, did and do the Necessary ... Always ... Renovatio ... I saw myself in a small wooded area, sitting on a Sacrificial Stone Slab ... and I'm waiting ... I'm afraid that a Bear will appear ... But at the same time I tell myself that it's unlikely because I'm in a Woody of my town ... It is adjacent to the Bicycle crossing where the runner race to the Hedge in my Vision leading to the Mariana Trench ...
I feel so quiet and I feel so far away from the sacrificial slab ... But I hear a bear suddenly ... So I reassure myself by saying that at least the grunt comes from far ... Then suddenly I turn around and I see the bear behind me behind a bush ... It seems threatening and, while seeming hesitant, it seems doubtful, the bear starts to move towards me ... It is not in self-defense situation because his little cubs are not there ... It is not in its place ... And I finally find the Force to scream with a Sharp scream ... to scare him ... And before I even lose breath in front of the bear, a Wolf appears by Surprise ... and I'm removed from the Wood ... I fall asleep ...
Interpretation is this one; I was put in a World, Here, where my Fathers in Heaven gave me their Word that I had my Place ... But I was placed on the Sacrificial Stone like a Bait ... in order to bring up the Phantom Menace ... Pushing the bear out in Opportunistic to Eat ... again ... He was thus caught in flagrant, found guilty and the Wolf thus appeared for achieving ... I was thus placed in provisions to make him shine that he still had the power of death ... It is thus truly demonstrated in this Tangible World, the other Lives having been, even if they were Experimental, Conceptual, the true Intention of Death of this, or more ... of these ... And they are neither bear nor wolf ...
The Bear & the Wolf have eaten them ...
I Believe that the Germany has not been Guilty for the Mess ... They took the big part of Responsibility to bring out the monster and make it move, it being certain that all this was over ... It went too far so the Bear & the Wolf captured it ... Final Point ... An Invoice Exists to demonstrate to the Police in the Renovation Centre, that the Germans are not the Instigators of this Conflict ... At most, they were Manipulated ... The Invoice or a copy of it is in the Mariana Trench ... A Document or Clones of one or more of the German or English Officers of the time ...
Renovatio ...
I saw myself in my old house ... My sister gave birth and prepared a breast milk for her baby ... I'm in the basement, being aware of this prepared milk... But in the heat of the action I go upstairs, in the living room, I'm thirsty, I see a glass of milk and take a good sip ... It's the breast milk of my sister ... It's not deadly ... but unpleasant when you do not expect it ... And I feel a lot of small lumps in this milk ... But it's not deadly ... I understand it and I explain to the person in front of me, she not knowing how I will react, that I had forgotten, but that I knew that it was breast milk ... So I pose Delicately and Respectfully the glass of milk in his place and go to the kitchen to rinse my mouth ...
I knew about arriving on earth that one would try to push a final time towards the Death ... But in the fire of the action, thirsty by their relentlessness Millennium on us, I panicked for I was afraid ... But I knew that all this would happen ... The milk was not mortal ... But unpleasant to drink ...
So I put the glass of milk to his place Respectfully and Delicately; I stay alive and I continue this one ... and with great pride in my heart ... I was the Mother's milk up and placed at the sight of Many ... Someone has lost in the fire of the action, came back from the dead to swallow up ... He did obviously not support our taste ...
But he has stopped wanting to eat the little children ... He finally laid the glass of milk Delicately and Respectfully on the table ... The Sacrificial Stone ... It is the Allegory, by the lumps, of the god who eats the Children ... One day, according to the mythology, someone decides that it is enough and rather than to make eat or drink a Baby, the person serves him a stone enveloped in a white linen ... The lump in the mother's milk ... And the god chokes and spits out all the babies he had engulfed ... The person who serves him the stone enveloped in a Linen is the person present at the Salon in front me ... She was there to trap Milk and to check if I had been converted into a monster or if I was still theirs in Heaven ... I was checked and I'm a breast milk ... The god tried to eat again ... The bear has eaten the sacrificial stone in the wood, opportunist ... Believing to have the field free ... It is the white linen in which the stone is hidden ... Its opportunity to eat again the baby, thinking to be alone and out of the glances, to sacrifice again on the Sacrificial Stone in the Wood is the stone concealed in the White Linen; The Illusion ... The Bear met the Wolf ... and they have eaten ...
The Sinner was sacrificed ... He tasted the stone ... He tasted the Severe Crucifixion for having one last time wanted to eat the Child ...
I am the Mother Milk ...
My Vision is a Loop ... I saw myself at a bus stop ... I wait for my children who join me by the Pax Veritas ... I'm happy, the bus arrives, I enter and I sit next to the driver ... I finally introduce him my pass ... It is the centre of Renovation and the Verification by the Policemen ... My Invoice is Valid ... My Pass is Valid ... My Vision is a Loop ...
Renovatio ...
I then go to my Children's Face still full of Innocence ... The bus is filled with Innocence ... The bus stop is located next to the Old Funeral Home transformed into Child's House ... The Mariana Trench is filled with Innocence ... My Vision is a Loop because while I'm waiting for the bus, two people are in a car parked across the street and watching me ... It is me and my Mother ... after taking the reversal after an Impossible Turn At first glance ... One of the two says the funeral home is too small ... to be a Daycare ... The other person tells to wait ... The bus arrives Full of Innocence ... The second person finally sees that the Funeral Home has been enlarged ... and that it is really a Funeral Home Renovated and Transformed into a Daycare ... The Bus is Crowded with Innocence ... The Daycare is Huge ... I'm the Daycare Full of Innocence ... The Mariana Trench will be Full of Innocence ... I'm the Renovated Pit ... I'm the Immense Childcare ... And two people, Us, are on the other side of the street to Observe which is there ... I'm the Child's House ... Renovatio ...
My Vision is a Loop ...
I saw myself in the bedroom of my parents ... my children are there ... and we play music with butter knives welded by the base and united and solidified by a small metal ring ... an alliance ... I am this Alliance ... A little Child who plays the Castanets with his Children ... I am the smallest, but the strongest of alliances ... Because a big metal rings of one meter, an alliance between big, will never be as solid as can to be a One-inch Metal Child's Ring ... The large one-meter metal ring is more fragile than a large one-meter plastic ring that, in my other Vision, has broken off only one Touched ... Their Corruption did not hold in their Great Corrupted secret ... The Angel Overcome ... He's Faithful and True ...
It's my Beginning Vision with the Humble Bird found on a pile of gravel, breast milk, that I'm getting into my car and to whom I'm talking about The story of Julius Caesar ... who listens to me, happy as a young girl ... I whisper to her that everything will be fine ... that I am Christ ...
My Vision is an Infinite Loop ...
Today, a Father and his Son are reunited again in Heaven ... The daggers used for killing have been recycled into butter knives ... They are now musical instruments linked by an imperturbable ring ... immutable ... unassailable ... I am the Renewed Covenant in Heaven, and by Heaven ... A Renovated Covenant ... Renovatio ... My Vision is a Loop ... And the monsters are Crucified in Heaven, and by Heaven ... until they deposit Respectfully and Delicately the Glass of Mother's Milk on the Table ... on the Sacrificial Stone ...
My Vision is a Loop ... I am breast milk ...
*****
Ego sum qui camelum per foramen acus transire transiet Carmina Burana ... ... Et consurgens vade et quaere illos credo esse ... ... ... By: et ego faciam in caelo, et in mare ...
I am The Camel who will Pass Alone by The Eye of The Needle ... Alone … I'll Go and Look for Them ... I Believe iT ... and I'll Do iT ... By the Sky, and in The Sea ...
Mary & Anna
Per caelum et mare ...
By the Sky, and in the Sea ...
*****
Roman Rosa for Real Roman
Once there, I'll have to fight Brutus ... The eyes in the eyes Brutus ... as in the good old days ... It has always been an honour my brother to fight you ... I mean ... from the moment I stopped being scared ... it will be so again ... and it will stay ... for ever ... Brutus my brother ... So look at me Smile well ... in my eyes ... and Fight me Brutus ...
*****
All that my Hand is able to do ... by my own strength ... and when '' I '' am ready ... or ... that they wait for their bread like everyone else ... or ... The Breath Cut ...
I fell asleep, in my dream, with my children in a bed lying on the ground, in the shape of a half-moon ... in the basement of my old house ... They keep their Innocence of child even if they grow up ... Half Men ... Half Kids ... for a Full Moon of Innocence ...
We Played you the Flute ...
I enter a bank with my father to go to the automatic counter ... the place is empty ... I do not see my father anymore ... I go to the counter ...
Once at the automatic counter, the place becomes full of people ... and suddenly the place is more enlightened than entering the bank ... the place is relatively agitated ... All this world turns around ... without jostling me ... It annoys me a little ...
I look for the automatic counter , but I can not see it anymore ... Then I find myself in front of a wall with a hole in the shape of a rectangle, about three quarters of a meter wide by half a meter high, at the height of my eyes ... I see at the bottom of the hole a window ... But I can not reach it because the hole is too high and seems too narrow to enter ... I try to reach it with my arm ... the hole is too deep ... But I find myself with a cylindrical electronic handle of about 5 to 6 inches long by 1 inch in diameter ... it's with this controller that I have to use the wicket ... I withdraw 60 dollars ... But I do not receive it and I do not even know where I could receive it ... The people around me create more and more stress with their agitation ... I let go for my money, a little disappointed ... I turn around and I see a woman that I already knew ... It is not stressful, but it is not nice ... She is neutral ... Dangerously neutral ... It does not cause any life in me, unlike the people around me ... Well to think about it, Individuals full of life who sometimes seem to be stressful are preferable to the neutrality of some people ...
But, in this case, the image shows me a good neutral woman ...
Then I see the electronic controller in my hands ... I'm looking for the button '' Enter '' that I know I must press ... I have sleepy eyes ... Someone I do not see helps me ... I think it is the woman ... I press ... And I find myself immediately to go towards the exit of the bank ... But I see on my right full of people who come back from another counter which is the wicket which I saw at the bottom of the hole ... I realize that some of these people took the money that I had finally managed to withdraw from the wicket at the bottom of the hole, with the electronic joystick ... I take a woman who holds my sixty dollars in my hands and tells her, not to not to say that I order her, to give me my money ... She tells me that she will keep in this case twenty dollars ... I categorically refuse her attempt to Negotiate ... Her surrender must be unconditional ... It is, among other thing, the church trying a final time to negotiate with ‘’ Moi ‘’ ... I refuse ...
She gives me my money and I get out of the bank listening to people inviting me and insulting me ... I see then, just outside the bank a couple of blond and the man speaks to me loudly away from me ... he tries to intimidate me but I do not make any case ...
The hole in the wicket is the entrance from behind the cave to reach the detention centre in the Mariana Trench ... To reach the hole that is already narrow to pass, the place where the hole is located must to be filled with water ... It's the tide that must be high to get there ... So that I can climb to reach it ... But the electronic controller suggests to me that I do not have to do that ... because I reprogrammed the central computer of the centre with my computer at home ... The fruit of this action, someone else harvest it for me ... This is the ticket office that I saw at the exit and located at my Right ... They do not steal my money ... I helped them from a distance ... Maybe I would still have to go through the hole one day, in better conditions ...
But I have the impression that if I had been before reprogramming the computer from my home, the uncomfortable woman, by her attitude of neutrality before me and his fellows, would have harvested everything ... People tried for a long time, unwittingly, to push some to do a '' Job '' that they could not do ... They are a lot ... That's the dark double of the woman in the bank ... They have wanted and waited that we act against Heaven, without our knowledge ... It is settled ...
The unpleasant people ... this vision is the opposite of reality ... If I had been told tonight the joy I aroused in them, having harvested the result of my action from my living room, I would have truly died of joy ... Then the Vision tempers this joy by presenting to me the Inverse of the reality to stimulate me to seek the Truth in this Vision ... Without the Vision a little depressing, I am inflamed in the Joy ... The couple with the Out of the bank, they are two big blonds ... Hyperboreans … They are happy ... Everyone will find his account ...
My Vision is Inverted to the Inverse ...
I'm in a park where there are festivities ... Someone plays with big elastic very flexible, but also very solid ... He likes to jump in the air, from the ground to the ceiling of a scene in front of me, a little higher ... I would like to try, but it seems to require a lot of agility and practice ... I must abstain for now ... so I observe what happens ...
I'm in a room with a Woman leaving me and Ardently greeting me ...
I find myself in a city bus ... I think of a woman I have seen in the past, and having little virtue ... She is now beautiful and well ... She enters the bus ... I was explained that she had been manipulated ... I am sitting at the front of the bus ... Another lady approaches me, and asks me to give her my place ... I accept with pleasure ... and I head for the Back ... Never again ... A principle dictates not to hasten to take the seats up front, wherever you are ... I did not rush .. I was sitting at my place that will come back to me ... And she will return where it comes from ... I do not care ... You're young, you're solid ... so stay up next time ...
We arrive at a Control Point ...
On this bus are many people I met in my youth and at school especially ... I see a boy who tries to bring forth joy, singing in the bus and making others sing, to make us enthusiastic and that we become their Puppet ... I know that this Vision only Reveal me a Truth about our Past ...
I see a whole generation that once appeared Mature, but today runs in all directions and only shows for some time his Deep Immaturity ... Strikes of Joy before the Tangible coming of my Church ... Because it is already there ... Invisible ... but its Luminous contours already appear in the Night Sky ... My Church is Immense ... More Immense than the sum of the Sins ... Strokes of Joy ... Strike Sincerely ...
I see myself leaving a shopping centre emptied of its Corruption or about to be ... I have a '' devil '' in the hand that I lead with me to the Exit ... I see, before go out and in my hands, a screw and bolt installed on it ... This is the vice that I leave behind me ... An Inner and Totally Silent Voice tells me; '' Not even a screw and a bolt .. '' ... just said, like the saying; '' Who steals an egg ... steals an ox ... '' ... So I put the screw and the bolt on the counter ... I'm satisfied ... and I have the impression that someone behind me is disappointed that he has not been able to prove that I was corrupt ... I leave the shopping centre ... Outside the shopping centre with several shops united by it, and on its sidewalk, I pass another shop, dilapidated and with on the ceiling a TV with the screen all smashed ... I continue my path ... I find myself, in the night, in an old school bus and at the back of it ...
There is no more rear door ... I'm in a car cemetery ... Suddenly ... I see a church coming in Heaven ... Immense ... Invisible but somewhat luminous by its outline ... I see it advance Slowly towards me ... on the horizon ... in the sky ... Huge ... Silent ... Bright on its outline ... At the end of the Bell-tower ... the cross has been Replaced by a Cherub ... He is standing ... on one foot ... the other legs up ... and the knee bent at 90 degrees ... The Cherub Holds a Trumpet to his Mouth ... I only see the Bright Outline, like my Church which Gently advances in the Night Sky ... I advance to the back of the bus, to the missing door of it ... and suddenly I can not breathe ... I try to breathe but I have the breath literally Cut ... nothing comes into my lungs ... I have the Breath cut off and nothing else comes in or goes out ... Then I see my Invisible Church in the Night Sky ... I see her Bright Contours Gently Moving Into the Night Sky ... And I still have the Breath Cut ... I cannot Breathe ... I see the Cherub ... I see the Cherub Posted over the Bell of my Church ... My Church Goes Softly in the Night Sky ... Invisible ... I see her Bright Outlines ... I see the Invisible Cherub ... posted on the Bell-tower ...
Then I'm led outside the School Bus, in the Car Cemetery ... and I find myself in front of an Old Cherub, to my left when I leave the School Bus, still having his Angel Hair and his Hair Cut ... But he's old, all disheveled and he tells me; '' I do not like when I'm told anything ... ''
My Vision is a Loop ... My Vision is to be taken to the Invert ...
*****
The Essence of Murder ... The Essence of Vanilla ...
I saw a man come from the sky in a red semitrailer and land like a pro ... It's Santa Claus ... He's back ... His truck is called '' The Stone Building '' ... This is the True Church of Christ ...
I have seen men more than ever need their wives ... otherwise madness watches them because of their secret sin ... I have no mercy for them ... It is only by humanity and for their children that I wish that the woman keep them ... But let the woman hold them on a leash, because they lie down between men in sin, like dogs that go to bed together ... But I must admit that they seem to be progressing ... They seem better this morning ...
For the children ... But that is only opinion of my part ... I recommend the decree to the Gods in the Sky ... and by Them ... By their Experience ...
I saw my children again ... I love them with all my heart ...
I saw a man on a motorcycle ... with a huge helmet on his head ... A superb burgundy motorcycle ... It's scary ...
I'm in a grocery store ... and I'm looking for vanilla essence ... I can not find it ...
I come across a special blend of vanilla and already prepared ... I decide to steal this vanilla mixture ... I'm suddenly distracted by a Mage who makes me an offer ... The place looks like a pharmacy from where came the Mage ... I can not find the vanilla mixture ... That shampoos in the rows ... Then I'm intercepted by a big gentlemen who also makes me an offer ... I say I'll think about it ... I pass the counter without essence of vanilla, crossing a mop on the ground ... I meet the cashier who greets me pleasantly ... I go out and I suddenly become a taxi driver ... The cashier suddenly enters the car and asks me to take her to a shopping centre ... We leave ... But I have trouble reaching the gas pedal ... I realize that I am in the back with a hand wheel in the hands on the side of the driver's seat ... So I am behind, and the cashier of the grocery store is then at the front on the passenger side ... And the big messenger of the grocery drives the car ...
We climb the street of the Altar of the city ... We cross a path in renovation that seems to become higher than the shopping centre that we cross ... We make a detour while I realize that the Mage is sitting with me at the back of the vehicle ... I'm driving with Santa Claus and his wife ... The Mage is by my side ... It's Simon Peter the Mage ... I'm little Santa Claus and I'm the True Church of Christ ... Risen and Well Alive ...
The man covets ... The man is robbed ... the man is fighting for taking back ... And the man kills ... by accident ... the murder not being written in him as a process at the Origin ... But taking back what belongs to him has been ... The lust was written in the man by the tears of the sacrifices demanded by the corrupt church ... The premeditation of the murder then came into the world by the covetousness of the wife of his neighbour ... Then the premeditation of murder for religion ...
Look in front, you that pretends you from the Christ and his Church ... You would put me to death for the fanatical doctrine that you serve today ... You cannot be from the Christ if you aspire or apprehend the murder for your Christ ...
They Denied him & Abandoned him ...
*****
The Board of Salvation ... or ... Helen of Troy ...
I saw men arrive in a camper behind a shop ... They sat down ... They installed a small table next to the vehicle where more and more people were busy ... I'm in my living room, a girl awake tell me that they are only waiting after me ... that they are ready to return to my apartment if necessary ...
1st interpretation; They are War Dogs ... Like camping on weekends and away from their wives ... They go to bed together ... The table was set; it is a preparation to establish a new type of man in our society ... A nation of War Dogs ... Married men, but not liking the presence of women at their side ... They had begun to consider the start of a large-scale Recruitment, stimulated by an idea of fraternity aiming only to pervert the youth ... The table was put ... A plot already well advanced in process ...
They are dormant rapists ... patiently waiting in the shadow of a shopping centre ...; The ruins of Sodom & Gomorrah ... The War Dogs are ‘’ the deviance of our society ‘’... and their uterus was the so-called religion ... Everything was Aborted tonight ... and by Miracle of the Gods ... Because more and more men and women were joining them ... They would deserve a punishment for what they have undertaken to make live to our boys & girls ... The planet will never be theirs, as long as the humanity will walk in the Law, as it does again this morning ... Overshadowed Again ...
Heaven intervened ...
2nd interpretation; They are the Sky Authority ... Like the kind to take things in hand for their wives and their children ... They get along very well together on the problem of the War Dogs ... The table is set and will remain forever according to them ...; It is a Great preparation for, anew, establishing the Order in our society ... A nation of hearts, but Firm, facing the necessity of primordial values ... They are men married or not, with children or not, but firmly holding to the women and to the children ...
They are reasoned men, then Temperance is at home ... So they patiently observe in the shadow of a shopping centre; The ruins of important values having been left dead and harmful in the past because of extremism by having slipped the application ... the application of these primordial values ... These men and women are the Eye of our society ... and their ocular orbit is childhood and the woman ... All were tempered tonight ... and by Miracle of the Gods ... Because more and more men and women join us ... They deserve the plate of '' Sheriff of the Gods '' for the Love they bring to childhood, to women and to life in general ...
This planet we watch over it, and will watch it even after the death of deviance ... this path on which they dread walking on more than ever this morning ...
Still Overshadowed we are ...
Our valour makes us worthy ... Let's avoid becoming torturers and be examples for the offspring to come ... I saw their rigor in vision ... And I'm just being told, in the end, that this is well deserved ... for one reason or another ... I am worthy or it is my fault ... It will always be up to me to choose ...
Denounce without making war ... or perish by the war or for having kept silence before the crime, be it moral or physical ... Heaven Intervened ... Let the world stand for it again and Always ... Because the table was set for them ... and the table is now set for Us ...
I'm still in the living room in my apartment ... There are several girls with me ... and my vision is called '' Helen '' ... I understood why '' Helen '' ...
Helen, it's Helen of Troy ...
The man who has no wife and who keeps himself with a group composed only of men, these men are for him a gift ... at first sight ... But he continues on this path, and this gift is likely to become one day a '' Trojan horse '' from which these so-called friends would come out in order to recruit him and take him behind ... during his sleep if necessary ...
Men who keep themselves with a man who never has any interest for the woman, this man is for them a friend always available and therefore for them a gift ... at first sight ... But that they continue on this way, and this gift may become a "Trojan horse" from which this so-called friend would come to recruit "at least" one and take it from behind ... during their sleep if necessary ...
And in one case as in the other, the War Dog being what it is, If it can or they can in addition be saved with the beautiful Helen ... in one case as in the other this will be done ...
So, I am pleasantly surrounded in my living room by girls ... Then a very beautiful girl is exclaiming ; '' Wouach ! It's disgusting …! '' ... Then I am transported to a gymnasium with the girls ... There is a very high horizontal beam ... And on this beam where we can climb with horizontal bars of wood placed on the wall, there are Men ... Finally there are only men on this beam ... and the girls have disappeared ... This vision is the War Dogs ... There are only men who are prone to manhood, but only loving the company of men ... They are married, or pretend to, but are only coveting the presence of men for sex ... while being ready to sleep with women for having children ... The War Dogs ... Violence, Misogyny, Hatred & Penis ...
I now understand the girl who spoke; ', Wouach ! It's disgusting … ! '' ...
The beam is the penis ... The bars on the wall, it's the woman on which the War Dogs like to climb, in every sense of the term, before going to bed anyway on the beam ... They need women in their life, who endorse and approve of being neglected so that their dogs go camping on the weekend for sleeping together ...
Wouach! It's disgusting … !
The bars of wood on the walls, horizontal, are vaginas ... in the horizontal direction ... and so crooked ... It's the female perversion that blithely let climb on it by the dog for a one night stand ... It's disgusting ...
I look at the beam, that at this moment I have not yet interpreted like a penis ... I'd like to go up to walk on it, but I find it too high and risky to fall ... I see a man who has fun at to climb on the beam and to jump the face down to fall on the shoulder, and with force, on the floor of the gymnasium ... It is Horrible ... But it goes up and goes up again and jumps again ... I find it crazy ... The man who jumps down head first to crash on the shoulder, it is the cross he must wear that defeated this shoulder ... And this cross, these are all rectal complications related and generated by the practice of sodomy ... The sodomite crushes in the face, and inevitably, by dint of practicing this perversion between men ...
But it goes back ... This is two crimes; The first crime is going back to be sodomized, even when life gives him the gift of restoring his rectum after his sins committed between men ... Then, the second crime corresponding to going back on the beam is the fact after experiencing these rectal complications, to pretend to nothing and to present to others this pervert practice as being pleasant and uncomplicated, while the man has the behind all defeated because of this Oh! How dubious practice ... The War Dog returns despite the pain caused by his practice, and in addition, he recruits ... Two reasons rather than one to be punished ...
I am then raised from the ground and placed on a plateau just at the end of the beam, on my right ... I find myself unable to move further ... I feel nauseous so it's high and I am afraid to fall in the face ... I realize that the beam is then a board of Salvation, as on a boat at sea ...; Death or water ... Death or the board of Salvation ... I refuse to go ... I'm right because my vision is the opposite; The board, the penis, or life being death apprehended for refusing the board of salvation ... for apprehending death by my refusal to move forward when I was pushed with authority ... I refused, before the authority, to advance on the beam, on the board of Salvation, and so I refused the War Dog’s penis, for rather choosing the life that seemed to me death by this refusal ... I remained on the boat threatening me of death if I did not advance on the penis ... I refused to bend before the threat of the War Dog ... I am thus the inflexible beam under the weight of the threat coming from the War Dogs ...
I suddenly found myself under the beam, under the board of Salvation, gripping this board by the hands ... I feel so much lower, above the ground, very comfortable, and I even advance with agility from one end to the other, thus grasping under the board of Salvation ... The vision reveals to me that because I refused to become a War Dog, something appeared in me which keeps me, and who can keep any man from this perversion ... The vision reveals to me that the War Dog is a man who refuses the femininity of the woman, and his own femininity ... His repression, facing his own internal femininity and his contempt of the femininity in general way, leads him to sleep with other men ...
I am feminized and feminine ... Final Dot ...
I received my "assumed femininity" for having accepted my femininity and for having thus refused to become a War Dog ... a misogynous ... and I was spared to become a War Dog, a misogynous, and I have received my "assumed femininity" because I accepted femininity ...
… And that's all ...
I accepted my femininity and femininity because I am not a War Dog ... I am not a War Dog because I accepted my femininity and the femininity ...
Simply said; The feminine, non-effeminate man has accepted the primordial femininity in and around him, and then lying down with another man is not even an option ...
My femininity is therefore my Board of Salvation ... In short, as long as I accept that I like to make up and dress myself in skirts and pink, I live deeply retaining inked in me my deep desire for the Woman ... My femininity is my board of Salvation ... And feminized, I advance nimbly in my life without risk of vertigo, rectal problems, and at a balanced height to avoid any fall;
My balance between femininity and masculinity ...
Rather than being a monkey who clings from one bar to another, from one penis to another, from below, hypocritically, and walking in more extreme to another ... between the bed of a woman and the bed of man ... The War Dogs ...
However, the affection ... the real affection between man does not disgust me at all ... For me, to shake a strong man and affectionately, but sincerely affectionately, in my arms, it is a real and profound pleasure ... It is for me, the same order as two women happy to meet again and who embrace with tenderness ...
I already had a vision where I am obsessed with sex between men ... Then there appears a man who takes me suddenly but gently in his arms to shake me against him in a tender and affectionate way ... And at that moment, all desire for men is volatilized in a single blow ... I understand then that my pretended desire for men came to me only from an emotional repression and an emotional deficiency in front of the man ... However, and since I am very small, I have only for the vulva and the breast ... and I have had a lot of affection ... But in this vision, I am attracted by men, until this man appears and take me against him and that it cleanses me ... This man is my Father Caius Julius Divus ...
Also, to return to this gym filled with dogs, where one of them is thrown down the beam, this is the last interpretation I made; When the dogs saw me enter the gymnasium wearing a skirt and makeup, and accompanied by my wives, they threw themselves down the beam, head first ... and crashed on the floor ... or in their corner, their shoulder shattered by the burden of their shame; Their Cross ... The gym beam became their Cross and their burden; Their shame ...
In short, those took their hole, so stopped conspiring and have confessed ... The table was set for them ... It is now set for us, Romans ... And finally they sat at the table ... next to their camper, their plot, and they dismantled it ... We made them dismantle their plot ... They had their camper disassembled ...
My vision is a musical loop interpreting ... in every sense ... of the Meaning ...
*****
Purification
I am with my Brother Soldiers ... We descend a staircase by a slide that is right next to this staircase and linked to it, as in a metro station ... We go down Purify the World of his lies swallowed by Force ... The World is not guilty totally ... I come off the slide ... In my Vision I am alone to get off the slide ... But my brothers are with me ... Invisible because they are now in my Heart, and accompanying me well ... I'm on the stairs to the right of the slide ... I'm half way between the bottom and the top ... People come up to me ... They are future Purified ... I'm pretending nothing ... We are the true Soldiers of Heaven ... Without armour ... We are Subtle and Discreet ...
At the top of the stairs is the Purification in Heaven ... My Brother Soldiers and I come back from this Purification ... This Purification Vision is Named "The Colossus at the Summit" ...
That's where my Visions come out ...
The slip is a passage that can lead us directly to Heaven without death ... After we have come down the slide, we see other soldiers returning from Heaven ... They slide down the stairs ... These are two types of soldiers ... Some have the power to go down to the bottom and do not suffer from the work they do on earth ... Others are just men who have just returned from their purification, and are already inclined to return to defile themselves in extremism ... They are fanatics who will soon have to return to be purified because always too quick to fight for the gods that the gods do not require us ... Two types of soldiers for the same cause ... We all agree on the same subject ... But we refuse to shed blood for this fight ... ours or that of our opponents, while the other type of soldiers with whom we agree on the subject are ready to break everything in its path for this cause ... They are, either religious soldiers in the Asepsis, or politicized soldiers in the Asepsis ... They are Fanatics of our Cause, while We are Very Moderate, Temperate and Very Patient ... Our Fanatic Brother Soldiers have not understood anything about the Visions of Purification ...
Descended from the slide in the middle of it, We are the Right Balance ... We love to wash ... and we love too, and so much, we get dirty ... we love religion ... but we like to let go ... we love the vision ... But we also love going out ... We like to interpret it ... but we also like to rest ...
I love women of all ages ... and I love buttocks ... I like all kinds of buttocks ... Small buttocks ... like chubby buttocks ... A pair of Buttocks well round and chubby gives me a crazy effect ... I have only one desire ...
A woman lies in front of me on her knees ... She is leaning elbows on the bed of my old bedroom, where I lived ... Formerly ... I feel she presents me Her buttocks well rounded and chubby ... Then I advance towards her from behind without hesitation to crouch in turn on my knees and to stick on her body immediately taking her generous breast in my hands ... Delicious is not yet the word ... This is Salutary of Pleasure ... I squeeze her breasts in my Hands, cheerfully, and we have a lot of Pleasure together, and already, only by that Hot Enlightenment ... She loves this ... and I love that ... I Caress her tits tenderly and generously ...
People are in the room with us ... They do not make any case ... They are reunited again by Heaven ...
I cannot take a woman ... a woman must take me ... a woman must present herself to me ... she must mean me ... in any way ... but she must tell me her desire for me ... her need of me ... Because the woman who lets herself be taken, without a preliminary step, does not know if she is taken for her body, her breasts or her buttocks, or if she is taken for all this at the same time and united to a true desire of her person ... The woman who lets go rather than presenting oneself with a True Desire of the Person of a Man, this woman is an easy woman and she runs towards her Tears ... The one who gets lost of her in this way did not think ... He is hot for the moment, but will quickly find something that repels him in this woman, in the end ... It's a potential War Dog ... It is, without even being aware of the moment, disgusted by the ease of this woman …
The reasoning of every man is; '' If this woman lets herself be taken by me, without any step having nothing to do with my Lust born there are only a few hours, there is a strong probability that this woman also lets be taken as such by the first comer ... '' ...
... And whoever takes a woman in this way has Reason in his Reasoning ... for he is the first comer ... who will come quickly and then go so fast ... Because, that woman's buttocks are small or chubby, clean or not these buttocks Disgusts by the lack of preliminaries having nothing to do with Preliminary caresses ... The easy woman, and especially unable to advance on her own to a man, waiting incessantly to be taken without having to assume a Deliberate call from her part, this woman is dirty in one way or another ... She is not certain herself to desire the man who takes her, but her need, sum-all, normal of the flesh, pushes her to use Subtle processes to awaken a desire in the man without her having to answer anything about the sexual relationship she is looking for ...
Her reasoning is, for she will lie to herself, and to the man if necessary; '' It's not my responsibility this relationship ... He made me advances and I agreed for us to have a good time together, but that did not bind me to anything ... '' ...
And inevitably the easy woman will go at some point or another, under this poor pretext, to go and set another trap elsewhere ... And her problem is her inability to find the courage to present her True Desire to a Man ... Because, and Unconsciously, her True Femininity dictates to her that she is inadequate because of her personal life trajectories ... She refuses to woo a man in whom she has recognized a true relational potential, in order to avoid this man from suffering her and her so-called processes ... Her True Femininity dictates to her to leave the man in peace, since the order is not in his own life ... Then this one leaves to find men, by its processes ... in order to fill her impulses, only looking for men with the potential of a War Dog ... men who take rather than wait wisely ... So she knows that this man will leave from itself, or that it will not hurt nobody if she goes ... That Arranges ... So these two deviants, having no respect for each other since already gone even before going to bed together, then despise once in bed, while fornicating ... They are Unreasoned and Lost in their personal lives ...
They are Deviant ...
But I exclude Exceptions ... from my Reasoning ... Because there are always Exceptions ...
The man who is Gentle & Delicate with a Woman to show her his Opening, and I exclude here alcohol bars or grocery stores to come only to a short fornication relationship, so the Gentleman & Delicate only shows his Opening to the Woman, not seeking to immediately provoke a copulation ... This Kindness and Delicacy is intended to provoke a reflection in the woman who already knows that this man is willing for her ...
But since I do not know which one is my wife, I refrain from coveting ... I expect my wife to find me ... She is the only one to know being my wife, and I am in the Inability to determine which one ...
If I enter a Bar and there are a hundred beautiful women in this one, I am in the incapacity to find my wife ... they all have a potential to become my wife ... while among a hundred women in a bar only one truly knows, and already when I come in, that she is my wife ...
If a woman enters a bar, and there are a hundred good men in it, that woman, if her man is there, will find it suddenly, rather than seeing only a market of cool flesh in front of all these men ... While among a hundred men in a bar, and in front of this woman who enters it, it is likely to find there immediately a potential of competition ...
And this competitive reflex is a reflex provoked by the War Dogs who cannot help but seize the woman, covet her and then woo her for the very first night of the meeting and who cannot restrain himself, even only for a day and a half, before going to masturbate with the aim, again & again, of getting rid of the sexuality linked to this Woman, not Desired, but Coveted for the ultimate goal of the Domination of her ...
In my Opinion, the masturbation comes from these dogs, boasting by imagining that the Righteous Man cannot contain himself in front the Woman, and the dog boasting then to have demonstrated that even the Righteous Man cannot be Contained ... While All this is False ... There is an Outlet that escapes me, but whose Sky can Take Charge until the Man Finds his Wife ... Or rather, that the Woman Finds Her Man ...
And in my Opinion, the masturbation is the result of sacrificial religions having demonized the sexual act developed between a man and a woman, and then engendering the masturbation brought by the War Dogs, these being ready for this masturbation, and until fornication between men in order to seize sexuality ... They cannot contain themselves, so even if they want the Woman, they will sleep together to evacuate always and always ...
Man thus seizing sexuality, or coveting women as in a competition, is a War Dog ... And the woman who encourages men, by her subtle subterfuges, to covet her without having to wear openly of responsibility for Desires provoked in the Man, or one who encourages subtly or openly by his speech or her subterfuges this Man to masturbate, this woman is a Corruped ...
They are Deviants ... and the Sacrificial Church is their Guardian ...
But the Courting Woman, after only a few days of knowledge, is already much more reliable ... She already knows and already feels something in the Man ... and the Man will feel it ... She is not an easy woman ... Because Whether for a woman or for another, Consciousness always dictates to them; "If you approach him, you have interest in knowing what you do ..." …
Even at the first Night, the Woman who Woos Me has Observed me ... This Woman already loves me ... And she already knows that I love her too ... She knows that she is ready to take Care of me ...
Her reasoning is; "This man pleases me to the point of being ready to stay with him indefinitely ... I know that I like him a lot ... And I know that if he had to leave, it would be out of Necessity of life ... I know that this Man is Faithful … '' …
This woman knows that I avoid taking the woman from behind ... then doing her buttocks, dirty buttocks, if it is allowed to take this way ... I avoid rushing on the women without, and at least, a subtle call from her ... I'm waiting for the woman to frankly introduce her buttocks before taking it frankly from behind ... then the same buttocks, which could be taken from behind as vigorously, but by a war dog who only seeks to take over, whatever these buttocks, very small or chubby, so these buttocks are clean to my eyes ... because then ... I know ... because she knows ... because then ... I know ... that She knows ... Because then ... I know ... and she knows ... Because then ... We know ...
The Altar of Purification
I am in front of a Town Hall ... I see the Altar of the City ... It is the Altar of Purification ... Exorcism ... I see a boy coming before me ... I'm on a Seat ... The boy is on foot and looks dirty ... But I do with ... I will not try to Exorcize ...
The Sheep of Christ are all in a Potential Total Religious Asepsis ... They are the first to be verified and purified ... Then will come the turn of another church ... Of these Sheep is many sheep having waited to become Asepsis as those who are in the Church of Christ ... These sheep are still in Violence, like those of Christ ... The Religious Asepsis ...
I see an opportunist religious in his car, and look Confused and Apprehensive by Our Coming ... It's the Worst of Religions ... They take advantage of the weaknesses of other religions, seeming to encourage the subtle Deviances of these to then see All destroy each other ... They are the worst and we will keep them for the end ... They are still in their car of Intent of Violence ... but they are Arrested ... at a Road Sign of '' Stop '' ... They are on the Way to the Ultimate Purification ... but We Keep Them for The End ... These are now in a small cell ... their little car ... And they look Confused and scared ... No mercy ... You will not tenderize yourself ...
I can not Purify the boy yet ... He is still in the Wild state ... So I do not take care of him ... But his Tour will come a Day ... All the others are ours ...
I get up from my seat ... So I turn my back on the boy ... I see the Altar of the City ... I see the Altar of Purification ... and I see the Opportunist in his waiting car ... They are not still in the Town Hall ... He is not yet on the Altar of Purification ... I am going to Purify the lost sheep of Christ ... I am going to Purify the sheep not encouraging for Good Reasons the coming of Christ ... And I keep for me the Opportunist for the End ... His Violence was Total and Accomplished ... I do not even mind the boy ... for the moment ... He's only wild ... Happy or Not ... he's Dangerous and out of Control ... but without any real intention ... He's only unreasonably savage ... but Sky is taking care of it ... and I'm turning the back ...
I am the Assistant of a Secret Agent ... supposed to be dead ... I am alive and beautiful ... I dive in a swimming pool, it is full of salt ... Others jump in the swimming pool to my Suite ...
I see people in a tiny car stopped at a "Stop" ... They are in front of an Altar ... They are at the Ultimate Step before their Purification ... They have been kept for the End ... waiting in a tiny Cell ... their car ... look Confused ... look scared ... no mercy ... you will not tenderize yourself ...
Others cannot even be cleansed of their sin ... They are not responsible ... They are just too wild ... So I do not even care ... I turn the back ... All the others are ours ... I see an Altar of Purification ... I see an Exorcism ... I am the Altar of Purification ... I am the Purification ...
I'm the Frank Potential ... I'm Beautiful ... I'm the Secret Agent ... I'm the Frank Potential ... I'm the Secret Agent's Assistant ... I'm the True Religion ... I'm the True Church ... I am the Church of Purification ... I am the Church of Christ ... I refused to become a War Dog ... I wait for my wife ...
I am the Soldier of Heaven ... I am Balanced ... Discrete in front of people on the Road to Purification ... I am the Purification ... I am the true religion ... I am the Church of Christ ... I am the Resurrection and I come on the Earth with the Romans of Heaven ... I am the Purification ...
I see a Woman doing Photocopy with a Device ... She offers me different qualities of '' black and white '' photocopies ... I wonder why different qualities, if anyway these photocopies are in '' black and white '' ... But I Ask her the Basics ... it'll go ... She tells me it's two dollars ... I find it expensive, but I pay ... I find myself in front of a switch of light located on the wall ... I touch and I '' Switch '' ...
It's the Interpretation ...
The Woman offers me different quality of women ... I understand now that Photocopy '' black and white '' ... it's the choice; '' I chose one or the other ... '' I ask a woman all that is normal ... that it will ... She tells me then that for me it will be two women ... I find that a lot ... but I Accepts with Great Pleasure ... I Touch the Switch ...
I take a woman with big boobs and very generous buttocks from behind ... She introduced herself to me openly ... She is fully dressed and kneeling ... elbows on my bed ... I immediately seized her Chest and I gently, but Definitely caress her tits with my hands ... my pelvis is stuck on her buttocks ... she likes that ... and I like that ...
... and we moan ...
Purification / Purificacionem
*****
Last Night, the Angel Spoke in Class ...
I am at a trading post ... I explain to a woman seated on the other side of this trading desk the World’s Problem and the Defilement done on the Name of the Almighty in the Sky ... A girl is by my side ... I think at this moment it's the girl of this woman ...
The girl tells us that she has to go out, that this is not for her ... In fact it is an Angel who whispered in my ear to go outside ... For I am then in the commercial sacrificial church ... This is the counter of the problematic itself ... I do not know and I'm telling her sins that she already knows Sum-All ... I'm wasting my time there ... without knowing it .. While the church already knowing it, while seeming to lend an attentive listening ...
This church is opening its eyes ... It repents now of having tried to lead us to a path of Perdition ... It is now slowly, but surely, that I take my Flight ... I tried to explain to the Ecclesiastical in our name at his trading post, this one tempting by his indifference to distance us from our way ...
This counter is also all the unbelievers linked to religion, they who first had to have the Faith and have failed the test ... They will not do it again ... because ...
I have seen people try to stop a cat from sleeping in peace ...
I saw this Cat asleep being stimulated out-of-proportion ... Then I saw him awake suddenly, like crazy, to start running around in my living room ... He looks Dangerous ... Black Rage ... But despite that sudden panic on his part, the Cat, at one point, suddenly stops on my head ... and he has never even tried to claw at me ... The Cat is still Discerned ... and Reasonable ... despite all the Appearances and their Claims ...
I am the Angel of Correction and Redemption ...
The Angel rose in the Air last Night ... He walked over people in a public square ... They made the balcony of the Church of the Christ a commercial counter without Faith and full of Pretensions ... The Angel returns to the floor several times ... I saw a preacher and incredulous commercial announcer taken up from the ground, just a bit, about 3 feet tall, and at a distance, to be then gently rested on the ground ... That was enough to give him a slight nervous Shock ... The Angel then entered the sacrificial church, looking for someone ... or something ... The priests now say to the Sum-All Lost sheep by the Fault of this Church of Corruption ;
'' ... stop ...! Shut up now ...! Shut up ... and stop to Importunate them … ! '' ...
Because the Cat is running now ... in all the senses ... and in all the senses of the term & the meaning ... because it is the term that comes ... they have awakened ... and will have to respond ... You will not Tenderize yourself Anymore ...
We saw the Angel come out from the Church of Corruption ... He tried to raise again in the air the incredulous preacher and commercial announcer, the latter having followed him in the church, in the vestibule of this sacrificial church ... The preacher already has his legs broken ... then we saw the Angel of Correction and Redemption letting go of this unrepentant man yet, but of whom we are now taking charge ... The Angel is Reasonable and Tempered ... But the Angel is angry at the unbelievers who have fought against him ... So, coming out of the moribund church, we saw the Angel rise again from the ground, to see on the ground a boy, while in the air, Confused and scared, and made a Finger of Honour to this boy ... We then saw the angel looking at all the unbelievers in this public place of ecclesiastical corruption, and present to them the sign of hand of the index and the auricular ...
The Angel was still before unbelievers, even after what was revealed to them ... so we asked them patiently if they wanted a sign ...; '' Do you want a sign ...? ... The Angel can move this guitar placed on the floor of the public square ... at a distance ... '' ...
We have seen the Angel throw the guitar down ... He is still Temperate, in spite of all their pretensions ... I have seen a journalist pick up the guitar ... somewhat incredulous ... Somewhat ... Because this Journalist has surrendered to us ... We asked him if he wanted the Angel to change the colour of the Guitar thrown down and now in his hands ... And just when the Journalist agreed, the Angel was already transforming the colour of this guitar into a Dark Metallic Grey ...
Then the Journalist delivered himself ... He Exposed to the Angel ... The Angel and the Journalist then moved away from the public place of Disbelief ... Because the Journalist wishes to know more ... They are both near a wooden door along the main street of the Disbelief ...
The Angel then asks the Journalist if he wants to see him Unravel the padlock placed on the wooden door ... The Journalist agrees by checking the strength of the padlock ... The Angel opens the padlock without even breaking it ... or touching it ...
The Journalist was delivered to the Angel to show him that the Angel is not hostile, neither in the public square nor far from the eyes ... The Journalist was Served ... The Angel Opened the Spirit of the Journalist without even breaking it ... or touching it ... The Journalist awoke ... The Angel then rose in the sky and went away again ...
The Angel is then Become a '' Jet '' going very fast ... Everything explodes in front of me ... I'm afraid it's me who causes this ... because of my speed ... But by slowing down, I realize that two robots are fighting behind me ... They are the ones who break everything ... hiding behind my drag ... Their incessant battles and destroyers are falling ...
But there were also two robots standing behind my Smoke Trail, and hiding there while breaking everything, and everywhere I pass, in order to make us look like Destroyers ... These are the same robots ... Wrestling against each other ... while sitting together when it came time to fight us ... I slowed down my crazy race ... the Smoke of my Trainee Disintegrated ... and the two Destructive robots were revealed in the act ... Fighting ... all fighting us ...
They are false prophets ...
But, and also, this Vision is that of a Robot Fighting for the Angel ... The Beautiful Combat ... It Struggles constantly in order to free the Passage in front of the Angel who Advances Definitively ... while delivering a Combat to another mediocre robot ... The false prophet coloured like a clown ... losing the face ... and the Beautiful Combat ...
In comparison with that which the false prophets tried to affix as an image on the Angry Angel now ... this Angel is still a Kitty ... The Angel spoke in Class last Night ... It was Hard-Core ... He made them Sea Jam ... like a Cat that '' Spin '' in the Lounge ...
... Round and Around ...
*****
… Purification ...
I see people feeling Narrower ... I see them prepare for a Big Move ... I see them prepare for their move ... I see other people whose old Connection of '' Eau de Vie '', having nothing to do with Alcohol, has been Reconnected ...
I see New Students ...
I see men feeling cramped in their clothes ... I see men whose the old connection of '' Eau de Vie '' has been Restored ...
I see New Students …
I Really Love Women ... I Love All of Them ...
I see Mighty Seated Humbly at the Table of a Humble House ...
The Correction by My Iron Rod ... is a Blessing ... for some ... and a Severe Correction for Others ... And for Those '' She '', between their Kidneys ... a Sweet Blessing ...
… Purification ...
*****
I saw a People from the Sky landing in the sea, and sharks dancing in its eddies ... They are Legions ... Sharks and the People ...
... They are coming for Generating a Terra-Formation ...
*****
The Lamb Bled
An individual who sees himself dominate another individual in the Vision, in an open malice on his part, he is guilty by intent if he considers this Vision as a tangible fact ... If he considers that he is evil to another by this Vision, that he dominates and assumes himself as a True actor and instigator of this domination ... he is Guilty by the Intention ... He assumes the role of the torturer ... But he can, say, still benefit from a consideration of attenuated circumstances in view of his intention ... Education ... Difficult family situations ... or other personal difficulties ... He is not tangibly responsible of this fact assumed, because no action is undertaken in his reality ... But he remains guilty by the Intention ... and one day or another will have to take stock of this propensity on his part to love to see suffering someone in a dream while assuming himself as the torturer of a helpless being the latter being anyway not present during this Vision ...
But the individual remains guilty by Intention ...
When, and even though, every Vision can not be controlled by anyone, there are many individuals, no matter what the reason might be, knowing the same Vision where they are dominating, committing evil or hurting to one or more individuals, it is the same judgment as for the individual alone and isolated by his Vision ... And if for one reason or another these individuals assume themselves as the torturers or the cruel spectators of a Vision of crime on the person, and that by some means or another these people make the Huge Error to communicate tangibly this assumed pleasure, in tangible reality, then they are no longer guilty only by the Intention ... These people have brought the crime in reality by being an accomplice by not being only witnesses, but spectators rejoicing in the martyrdom of someone ... even if the latter had no knowledge of this Vision ... This is one more step to be only guilty by Intention ... which is already a serious thing ... These individuals, even if it is subtle, have brought the crime into reality ...
They communicate to each other their complicity in Intention ... They communicate to each other their pleasure to see a man suffering the martyrdom, within a dimension where the Jurisdiction of the law of men does not have the right to speak ... It constitutes the fact of being witnesses of a crime, or of being guilty of a crime, or thinking of being guilty of a crime in a country, and then to cross the border where this crime did not take place and nobody can accuse them ... If ten individuals are persuaded to have killed, raped or martyred one or more individuals in Vision, and that these individuals, only by a single blink of eye, communicate this complicity, these are guilty of much more than an Intention ... These are persuaded to have committed a crime where the law of men has no Jurisdiction ... This is a crime in front of Heaven ... And this Crime is punishable by Severe Punishment ... This Crime it is worthy that these individuals see the Horror ... They bathed in the Blood of a Lamb ...
They communicate to each other their complicity in Intention ... They communicate to each other their pleasure to see a man suffering the martyrdom, within a dimension where the Jurisdiction of the law of men does not have the right to speak ... It constitutes the fact of being witnesses of a crime, or of being guilty of a crime, or thinking of being guilty of a crime in a country, and then to cross the border where this crime did not take place and nobody can accuse them ... If ten individuals are persuaded to have killed, raped or martyred one or more individuals in Vision, and that these individuals, only by a single blink of eye, communicate this complicity, these are guilty of much more than an Intention ... These are persuaded to have committed a crime where the law of men has no Jurisdiction ... This is a crime in front of Heaven ... And this Crime is punishable by Severe Punishment ... This Crime it is worthy that these individuals see the Horror ... They bathed in the Blood of a Lamb ...
*****
I saw a time when men were worse than animals ... Beasts do not do that ... I saw a time when men, all in gangs, took a son from time to time to bleed him as one bleeds a wild animal ... A time when no Innocent son was at the disposal of these monsters, then during this unsatisfactory night for these monsters, and after having danced in circles in madness, they seized the son the most weak of the band, and often the most curious and enthusiastic to this crime, for the Bleeding Bestially and Vulgarly, without preceding death ... This son was then Shredded Living, deboned and then eaten still suffering ...
I find this time, before the period of glaciation and at the time of Julius Caesar, among the barbarians, but after the Falling down of Rome ... These monsters were Monsters and Butchers ... and this is not a term yet Adequate with regard to this Decadence and this Human Regression ... And these Intentions still exist ... All Guilty by Intention ...
Choosing our Friends ...
I'm in a school cafeteria, squatting to speak with two individuals ... They sit at the table, make me back and wait, without my knowledge, their meal of the flesh of the Lamb ... I am then attracted to the outdoors by a girl that I knew, and another ... Once outside, they insult me ... My Vision is to be taken in reverse ... These are two Individuals with whom I have already been in contention ... So my Vision dictates to me that they are now Allies ... They insult me and I insult them in my turn before falling asleep in a car ... The insult is so great that it only makes me feel a hidden joy for avoiding me to stay in this Vision ... It's better than the 2 individuals at the table and waiting for their cold buffet of opportunists ... But even these have started to talk ...
We were eradicated from the cafeteria Horror ... I took them out ... after the gods released me ...
Interpretation ; Before that date, these two people being the least, many, spent a lot of time in Vision where the Lamb was Bled by them ... In their visions, they bled the Lamb and bathed in his Blood ... And they made themselves guilty before Heaven ... Their mutual collusion made them Guilty of these crimes committed Sum-All in vision, and even if the Lamb was never aware of this Martyrdom that was reserved for him with every meal taken by these bloodthirsty monsters ... But the Lamb has always been spared ...
That night I understood ...
Last night, the Vision placed me in the third person ... and I saw the Lamb being bled under the notes of their cacophonous music ... I saw what they did to the Lamb ... In my Vision, a little before the facts, I am told that one day someone wrote a story for them ... Then I am then led into a house where I circulate ...
I am asked to create a story for them like the other one ... I know now that the other, one day stopped creating stories for them, and that at that moment they blew him ... people with me in my Vision ... I go out from a House, after having been led downstairs by a girl ... Once downstairs, I take a look up the stairs, and I see a Big Man looking at me with Gratitude ... Then I go outside ... Once outside, the girl has disappeared ... I cross another girl ... She grabs me and starts to kiss me with the tongue ... It is not really delicate & pleasant ...
In my Vision one leads me to make me bleed like the other composer of stories ...
I'm about to leave the place, and I'm asked, in exchange for clothes, to leave my car there ... until the next day ... I know now that the clothes were a disguise and a '' laissez-passer '' not to be the Lamb bled during their carnage ... I was going to leave the place on foot and I realized that the way would be long ... So I wanted to take my car and the man wanted to take back the clothes that he gave me ... When it has been chosen not to write stories, they took their clothes, their respect and they wanted to bleed ... According to their point of view ... they did ... But someone took this charge in the Vision ... Someone able not to suffer ...
Another was placed on the sacrificial altar ...
Throughout a long time they tried to push the Lamb to spoil in order to demonstrate that he deserved to be Bled ... They always wanted his Blood ... I know it now ... before the corruption of the Lamb ... His corruption was just a vulgar excuse for Bleeding ... That night, they were caught in the Act ...
As I steered towards my car, which is my refusal to write hits for them, I ended up in the third person ... so that I could understand what they wanted ... I saw a Lamb being bled wildly under a cacophonic music ... Bled without technique and Savagely ... I saw them sharing his body still alive ... I saw them cut a foot and I saw a man grab it for dancing with his bloody hands ...
Another was placed there to replace ... I saw his foot being ripped off vulgarly with a knife ... I saw them share the Lamb while dancing in front of his bloody body and I saw them to bathe in his blood ... and they bled him, thinking it was the Lamb ... and it was not ...
Whoever seeks to Bleed will be Bled ... and one of their son was bled by their hands ... they blew their son ...
Under the cacophonous music and under my eyes this Horrific Vision, I left the place leaving my car ... I left the place before being bled by them ... Leaving the field, I see an accompanied woman who holds my hand with a funeral urn in the other hand ... Because she was removed from the bloody claws ... It was the girl who insulted me at the exit of the cafeteria of the school ... My Vision is a loop ... She thanks me for having released from this blood, she and her friend ... But the Vision shows me at the same time the ones that really insulted me at the exit of the cafeteria ... The 2 people at tables ... But even these are no longer looking for human meat today ... So I do not know the face of the two insulting individuals ... if they exist those profiteers waiting for their meal from the flesh of the Lamb bled ...
My Vision is a Loop and is taken to be taken to the Invert ... 2 for 2 ... Two people insulting me, so saved and repented ... for two people at the table turning me back, but waiting to see the Lamb being bled ...
I left on foot ...
One day, some took somebody on a camping trip ... all that is most natural at first sight ... They explained to me what was really going on ... They tried to make this camping decor, a place that would then become a decoration in the Vision ... in order to bleed all together, and in the Bestial Madness, the Lamb ... Schizoterists ... They wanted to bleed someone who was in our heart and that we love ... Then we will wait for them ALL in the sky now ... to see them collect the price of their Bestiality ... Guilty by Intention ... All ... Those I saw last night ... and those who attracted the other in the woods ... But not the image of those I have seen ... These are OK ... Those that the image Strongly Suggests they are as such ... Nothing to do with the ones I see in the Vision ... These are OK ... But for the invisible ones, the sentence will be Visionary cold ... it will be wet ... and it will be scarlet ... They have tried to use us for this blood ... then that day we will be the sacrificial altar & we will harvest their lives ... in the Joy ... Those Zeroterists ...
The Angels will become Wild ...
Last night, the Horror was put on the table ... For some a correction ... for Others a Blessing ... Because that night, I saw them still undertake to bleed the Lamb ... Guilty by the Intention and many more ... That they know that it is one of their ones wearing the mask of the Lamb that they have Bled ... and I saw everything ... I saw them Bleeding him ... I saw them cut the foot ... still alive ... I have seen them bathe in his blood ... I have seen them Finish his poor soul ... what was left …
T
*****
The Last Temptation of the Christ
I have a Remembrance ... Some are Wicked ... They want to make suffer by their attitude ... They are out of control ... making suffer all that is Beauty if they are not Leashed ... Jealousy is their motor ...
All of a sudden, there is these, coming to make a Good Clean-Up ... Because the beasts are in a large number to be Intent and with no mercy on the Lambs whose just want to live simply in Beauty & Harmony ... just wanting to live their Lives ... But the beasts, with their Damned attitudes and actions, are always to bring back their Damned Attitudes and Actions in the only goal to throw down the motivation of the Lambs ... And then, These arrive in the world to Liberate of that domination by the spirit of the Jealousy ... and from the BlackMail ...
... But ...
They had not said their last word ...
These are to correct those that were dominated just a couple of days before ... I see these Liberators correcting the wickedness of the Wicked ... that I have underestimated ... That which is Important to understand is that it is Sure the Wicked person will Cry while the Correction ... just to continue to dominate ... That person is Wicked ... so the tears will be a weapon ... It is Sure that this Wicked person will complain ... The lamentation is, for those Wicked persons, a weapon ... And because those are Wicked, it is Sure that they are ready to go speaking to the Lamb that they were just making suffer a couple of days before, to complain ... EveryThing that they can use will be used by them to continue their destructive accomplishment if we let them do ... So, in this Vision, they come to talk to me, to complain about the Correction ... And Sure that the Correction is Hard and Severe ... because they were, no matter their reasons, about to put to Death the Lambs with their actions ... So the Correction is Severe but Deserved ... But even under that Correction, they are still ready to manipulate the Lambs, to make them suffer, presenting themselves as victims of that Liberation that is Sum-All a Gift from the Sky ...
So they cry to me, Tempting me to talk to the Liberators for these to stop the Correction ... They still make me suffer by presenting themselves as victims that have finally understood ... But they are just continuing to manipulate the Lamb ... And there is just the Liberators to know when it is to be enough ... And it is not enough again ... But I have already started to suffer again, having pity on the beasts whose made me believe that they were now good persons having now understood ... And that was still a Mirage ... But the Liberators had no choice ...
They are bound by their Real Intention not to make me suffer ...
And because the beasts succeed to convince me that they understood, and because the Liberators do not want to be a reason for my suffering, the Liberators had no choice to stop the Correction because I made the BIG mistake to ask them to stop ... So they stopped ... and they disappeared and let me with the ones that I Trusted but whose were making suffer the Lambs ... and whose started immediately, and right after the departure of the Liberators, to make suffer again ... and harder ... to be sure that I would not succeed to bring them back again ... So Immediately after the Liberators gone ... one of those in which I had put my confidence and who were crying in my face a couple of hours before ... that one started immediately to dominate me by Looking me Down ... saying a thing like ; '' Let me ... I do not have time for you ... Go away to play anywhere else ... but do not disturb me ... '' ...
When just a couple of hours before, that same person was crying in my face, asking me to make stop that Correction ... because I AM THE ONLY PERSON ABLE TO MAKE IT STOP even if that Correction is not Completed and Enough ... If I ask to stop ... they stop ... So I Fell in the Trap ... they stopped the Correction ... they gone ... and I suffered the Great Interior Hell by those Wicked persons whose were ready to Simulate a non-legit suffering in my face, knowing that I do not want to see people suffer for nothing, and knowing that they were to continue their domination after the departure of the Liberators ... And so, those that I Trusted manipulated me to make these Liberators go, knowing the sequel that has just been more suffering for the Lambs ... It is stronger than them ... They are still beasts, and for sure that they will use any manner to continue their domination ... if I give them the occasion ... that I have made the Mistake to give, that day the Liberators were sent to me by the Sky to Liberate me and my Similar ...
So I talked to the Liberators ... and here is their conclusion about that Problematical situation ...
It has been, against all odds, and after all, a good thing ... Because, convinced that they were not to come back again, the beasts have definitively taken off their mask ... They have exposed to DayLight ... making things CLEAR ... so that I see, that I REALLY SEE their Problematical intentions ... They Really needed the Correction ... and they need it again ... a good time for All ... So it was a good thing that I asked to stop the Correction once upon a time ... But it has to be Clear that the Next one I have to stay away from any intervention and that I will have to watch without intervene ... I will not tenderize myself ... Because now the Correction is a Necessity ... It is not my job, and I understood it, to Hit ... But it is not my job, and I have to continue to Imperatively understand, to intervene while the Correction ... Because they, the beasts, are out of control, and they have to expiate ... So that I stay away from the Correction and so that I watch the Gift from the Sky, Sum-All a Severe but necessary Gift, without any Intervention at All from my part ... I Understood ... and that the Liberators come Finally and Ultimately ... I pray for it ... I pray for the Hit ...
This is the Story of any Lamb ... Not sad ... Not weak ... Just Good ... And it is the Propensity of the beasts ; To Abuse the Goodness ... We are not victims ... They have Abused ... and we just had to Adjust according to this ... The Lesson of this Vision is this ; There is 2 ways for making Justice ourselves and that the Sky Interdicts ... They Interdict to Hit with Vangeance and they Interdict to intervene and to pity those being Hit by them ... when they make us Justice ...
Avoid the Vangeance ... Avoid to Intervene for protecting that which is Corrected ...
*****
Terror
Last Night has been the 1st Horror Night of a Long and Painful series of Horror Nights ... Until they Learn the Respect ... and further yet After... Their Goal is to wait or to Interfere subtly, without touching, to make the state of mind change ... According to them, and that is anything, it is the way to regain their world of domination ... They do not touch, but they Interfere ... They can continue to run like stupid Impotent … we are Patient ... and so the Horror will Continue for them and their loved horrified ones ... Until they All Learn ... it will continue ... Shall we Begin ... ? ... Of Course ...
I saw a school filled with Tigers who stand guard ... This school is also a detention centre ... Deep in the Mariana Trench ... Someone trying to escape ... has been caught ... He participated in a horror festival that was preparing to sacrifice the Soul of the Lambs ... He will never do it again ...
I'm in the woods ... I talk with a girl ... She leaves ... I then discuss with a man ... another joins us ... then another ... And the girl come back then ... accompanied by other girls ... They are the henchmen of the Gods ... I am offered a House in the woods ... I accept ...
I then climb a Mountain ... I still see little garbage on the Ground ... It is All that remains ... little garbage ... But the work is not done yet ... I see a Lady-Bird .. I see smoke coming out from behind it ... like a Muffler ... One of these Days, I'll build a Flying Saucer ...
The world where we live is not the achieved one yet ... Some people are just kind because they are forced to ... They are Leashed ... And unleashed ... we are Done ... They killed a Lot of Times ... In this Leashed flesh they cannot kill anymore by the flesh ... But they have made the Big Mistake to try to kill our Spirit by a lot of processes ... They failed and they have been caught in the Act ... They tried to regain the ancient state of life ... when they dominated the Lambs of the Gods ... They are now Leashed ...
I hope you do not mind that I put down in words ... how Wonderful Life is while I am in the World ... I saw a Trailer Park of Horror ... As we say ; ... When they are Sleeping ... their Damned ass are our ... There will be Visionary blood until they learn the respect ... and Much Further after ...
Thank you & Good Night …
*****
To Reboot them ... not to Destroy them ...
The Problem with the Vision, and with the Sky ... it is Us ... and the rest does not concern Us At All ...
The fact is that there is Good Ones ... and '' Maybe '' some Bad ones ... And if there is Bad ones, they are Not Ghosts or Big Monsters or anything else ... If there is Bad ones, they are Just human flesh and blood beings that Profit Our Fears about a Vision Situation ... to make Us Agents to their cause ... And every time that we want to Destroy the being in the Image, that it would be a Good Agent or a Bad agent, we become an agent working for the Bad cause ... Because the Little flesh and blood human beings are afraid about the things that happen in the Sky ... and their Goal is to Profit Our own Fears to see Us make a Real Combat to what that passes in that Sky ... and that we do not Understand completely ...
So we have to stop to be in a spirit wanting to destroy a problem ... and we have to start to Play with the Image, without Controlling it ... We do not have to know if there really is Bad ones ... Because if there is, and it is Imperative to know it, it is the Sky that has placed them there ... to be Repented ... And the Only Way, it is to Stop focus on the idea of Bad Little things in front of Us that have to be destroyed, and to Start to Focus on the Idea that the First Goal is to Play the Comedy with the Good Ones that are Always there ... The Bad ones, if they exist, are not Always there ... But be Sure that the Good Ones are ... and Much More if the Case is that we sometimes have to be placed in front of those Little flesh and blood human beings that profit our Fears and are Totally Afraid about the Fact that we will Soon become the Henchmen of the Sky, by Fighting this Sky in a Grand Theatrical Celestial Comedy ...
Let's Stop trying to Destroy them ... and Let's Stop to have Confidence in the first flesh and blood comer ... They have to win our Confidence ... or to Go Away ... The one that comes to Us and tries to push Us to give him Our House Key, it is Our Fault if we do it ... and we will have to Endorse all the Consequences about it ...
... So Let's Fight in the Sky ...
The Solution Resides in that Fact ... that the Good Ones are Disposed to be Switched Off ... The Solution is not to Destroy them ... They have to be Rebooted by the Sky ... But ... all those Situations are submitted to an Image ... And that Image is Nourished by Our Propensity to Act according to it ... The Image is Discernment ... not a trap ... It is, for a lot of Reasons, a Necessity ... Our Goal is that those little spheres, whose are not spheres at all, and it does not matter what it is in the Reality, so that those little spheres be Switched Off ... It is the First step of the Solution ... And as long as we do not know it, we want to destroy it, being submitted to the Image and trying then to make them explode or to bury it or anyway ... And then the problem is Our state of the spirit ... Because we want, in the Vision, to destroy them while thinking that we have to destroy them ...
And by the moment that we now know that we do not have to destroy them, the other mistake that could be made here from Our part, now that we know that they do not have to be destroyed but just be Switched Off, would be to try to Shut them Off because we know now that it is the Solution ...
And as much as it was an Error to try to destroy them in the Vision, thinking that they had to be destroyed, as much it would be an Error to try to see them be Switched Off in the Vision knowing that they have to be Switched Off ... Discernment ... It is Just an Image ... And now that we know that they have to be Switched Off and not Destroyed, we can Continue to, not to make it, but to Act in the Goal to see them be Destroyed in the Image, by the Discernment, so with in Mind that they will not be destroyed ... but just Switched Off ...
It is just an Image ... And by the Way ... if you Once think that you have made a mistake ... Do Not try to go back ... Have Confidence in the Sky that will Fix the problem ... if problem there is ...
So Our first Reflex wanting to see them be Destroyed is Good ... That is the State of the Mind in the Spirit that was Erroneous ... Because the Mind was Convinced that they had to be Destroyed ... when in fact they just have to be Switched Off ... So by the Moment that the Mind knows Hardly that they have Not to, and that they will Not be Destroyed but Just Switched Off, we can by this Moment continue to Act in the Vision as we would want to see those ... well ... for me they are Little Blue, Yellow and Red Spheres ... but it is just an Image anyway, and I do Not care what it Looks like in Fact ... it does Not matter ... so we can Continue to Act as we would want to see them be Destroyed by an Explosion ... or by the Blood ... or by the Madness ... As long as we know that they will Not be Destroyed ... but that they will Just be Switched Off ...
And for that Goal, the Good Ones are Ready and Pleased to be Switched Off ... Because they are Always Switched Off, by moment, for a Reboot ... That is just Normal ... And they Play anyway with the Image ... So even for those Good Ones, it is Much More Pleasant for Them to see Us trying to Shut Them Off while Proclaiming in the Vision that they have to be Destroyed by Our Super Power, than to be forced to see Us in the Vision trying to Destroy them while believing and Proclaiming that it is Our Goal ... It is the Sky that Manages All that ... So that it is Us or Them that Shut those Little Things Off ... it continues to be in the Right Protocol to Shut them Off ... And so comes the Question ; Is there really Bad Ones ... ?
I think that it Imperatively does Not Matter at All ... Because Even without Bad ones, the Goal with the Good Ones will always be, not always by the Moment that we see them, but by the moment that they provoke Us, so it will Always be to Shut Them Off by Proclaiming that we want to Destroy them ...
That is Just a Question of Image ... and about a State of the Mind ... And each time that we are submitted to the Image, trying to take All Charges on Our Back, we make a Mistake ... So the Sky asks Us to Participate to something that we cannot Understand in the whole Thing ... Then, They ask Us to Play the Comedy that was Serious act for Us Before ... They want Us to Act as we would want to Destroy the little things, but Knowing Hardly that we Just want to Shut them Off ... This is the Time for Discernment ...
The Image is Not a problem ... The Problem has Not to be put on Our Back ... So if there is a Problem, we do Not have to know it ... We are in a Situation where those Little things Provoke Us ... and the Very Only Solution ... is to Avoid Trying to Destroy them, but try to Shut Them Off while Proclaiming that we Hardly want to Destroy Them ...
And Because there is a Lot of Chances that there is Good Ones ... each and every time that we Hardly want to Really Destroy those Little Things, each and every time we are in a Bad state of the Mind ... as Bad Destructive Persons are ... And we are then considered as an agent of the other clan ... working in a Bad state of the Spirit ... Because the Little flesh and blood human beings that live with Us on Earth and every day like Us, are completely Afraid about what that it passes in the Sky, the Night Came ... And they try to gain our Energies by pushing Us to be Scared by the Sky in an abusive Way, and then making Us their agents ... The One that gives his Confidence to the first comer ... that One is a Light head and he Blasphemes on the Sky when he believes what comes out from those full of craps Traps that serve them for Eating ... that it is their foods or that it is Us ... It is the Same thing ...
And in the Sky, every time that Little Trap closes a little bit more on Our Fingers as the Little '' Gimmick '' consisting to lock the two Thumbs in a Little Tube ... each and every time, if we move Hardly while Panicking, the Trap just locks Harder ... But with the Good State of the Spirit and with the Solution Trick ... the problem get Fixed in Just a Moment ... So the Solution, to become Good Soldiers in the Sky, Resides in that Solution ...
I saw one of my children on my balcony with one of my friend ... The blackmail ask me to chose ... I refuse and I take both of them ... I am in my ancient high school ... In the agora ... Where usually there is the girl toilet is a stairs with a lot of people in it ... I am sure that it will be hard to pass and climb it, but these people move to let me pass ... I am upstairs ... It is a kind of commercial centre that is to be closed ... I am with my child ... There is a little remote controlled car, a toy, which pass in front of us ... I have to go ... My child wants to stay there ... I am afraid for him to stay alone, so I refuse ... He is disappointed ...
I am with another of my child in a cinema ... We enter ... We go to the toilet where I start to make-up myself ... I cannot see my child anymore ... I am afraid that someone enters the toilet while I make-up myself ... Someone enter but does not make any case of what I am doing ...
I enter a house with another of my child ... and a woman ... Another woman is there who crosses us and go at the bathroom ... My child and the first woman go out of the house ... I stay there in the goal to seduce the last woman ... I approach the bathroom ... She is in the shower ... I hear her saying to me to go ... I am excited but I go ... Once outside, this house is a little commercial centre in my town ... I go in the car where are my child and the woman ... I find them asleep in the car on the front ... I am in the back ... I find that not normal ... They look dazed when I wake up them ... I say ; '' It is enough ... '' ...
I go out of the car because I am sure that the woman in the shower was a trap for me to let go out my child and the woman, and while I am in the house, to daze them ... So I go out of the car and the woman, and my child say that they come with me ... Once out of the car, the woman begins to have long white hair, her that had black short hair ... At that moment that we walk in the direction of the house, which is now a commercial store, I notice someone behind us ... He say ; '' It is what you do with that !? ... '' ...
Then the three spheres, blue, red and yellow, appear in the sky ... The guy enters another purple store ... I do not see him anymore ... Suddenly I catch two of the spheres ... I think it is the blue and the red ... And even if I am afraid that they explode in my face, I say that is enough and I keep them in my hands saying that I will prevail on ... They start to inflate, I am afraid of the explosion ... I wake up ...
It is the Time for Discernment ... The One that has Intelligence can Understand ... Let's go to the Armageddon Combat ... Let's Face the Vision ... Let's Fight ... and that we Destroy Them ALL ... Glory to the War ...
*****
I have seen Big Drops of SweaT lasT NighT ... and iT
was eVen NoT sTarTed yeT ...
... per caelum, eT in caelum ...
*****
Friday night, I was in my living room, reflecting on the essential things … Suddenly I became benumbed and taken by a deep drowsiness … I fall a little bit asleep, a couple of times for only some seconds … And each time I woke up and opened my eyes, between the sleep and the awakening, I saw outside, by my living room door, a kind of big form in the sky, black with luminous outlines hiding itself behind a tree each time I looked in its direction …
Hermes Trismegist - Pymander
- One day that I reflected to the essential things and that my courtship elevated in the heights, all my corporal sensations benumbed completely like the one who, after an exaggerated nourishment or for the sake of a great physical fatigue, is surprised by a deep drowsiness.
- It seemed to me then to see a immense being, of an undetermined amplitude, who called me by my name and told me :
- '' What do you want to see and hear and what do you desire to learn and know belonging to your courtship ? ''.
- '' Who are you '' to him said I.
- '' I am Pymander, '' responded he, '' the Noùs, the being who suffices to himself. I know that which you desire and I am everywhere with you. ''.
- I said him : '' I desire to be instructed of the essential things, to seize their nature and to know God. Oh ! How I desire to understand ! ''.
- He replied : '' Keep well in your consciousness that which you want to learn and I will instruct you. ''.
- To these words, he changed of aspect and, to the instant, everything was to me discovered ; I had a infinite vision ; All became one single light, serene and joyful, for which the contemplation gave me an extreme felicity.
- Little times after, in a part of this light, frightful and lugubrious darkness descended and turned round and round in sinuous spirals similar to a serpent, seemed it to me. Then these darkness transformed in a damp and inexpressibly trouble nature, from where elevated a smoke like a fire, whilst it made hear a noise such to an indescribable groan.
- At last a scream made echo, coming out from the damp nature, an inarticulate call, that I compared to the voice of the fire, when from the light a holy saying sheded itself on the damp nature and that belonged to make spout a pure fire, subtle, vehement and powerful.
- The air, by its lightness, followed the puff of the fire ; from the soil and the water, it elevated to the fire so that it seemed to it suspended.
- The soil and the water remained where these were, so narrowly mixed that we were not able these to perceive separately, and continually moved by the puff of the saying that hovered above these.
- Pymander to me said : '' have you understood that which signifies this vision ? ''.
- Then he said to me : '' This light, it is me, Noùs, your God, the one who existed before the damp nature issued from the darkness. The luminous Saying that emanates from the Noùs, it is the Son of God. ''.
- '' what signifies this ? '' asked I.
- '' Understand it. That which in you sees and hears, it is the saying of the Lord, and your Noùs is God the Father ; They are not separated one from the other, for their unity is life. ''.
- '' I thank you, '' said I.
- '' Elevate your heart towards the light, and know it. ''.
- At these words, he regarded me a few times in face in a so penetrant way that I trembled to his aspect.
- Then, when he relieved the head, I saw in my Noùs the light, composed of innumerable forces, became a world really unlimited, whilst the fire, invested and subjugated by an almighty force, was then arrived to the equilibrium.
- I distinguished all this in my vision, thank to the Saying of Pymander. As I was all entire out of me, he said to me also :
- '' You have seen in the Noùs the beautiful original form of the man, the archetype, the original principle anterior to the beginning without end. '' Thus to me spoke Pymander.
- '' From where are so came the elements of the nature ? '' asked I.
- He replied to me : '' From the will of God who, having received in itself the saying and contemplated the archetype of the world in its beauty, fashioned on this model an ordered world from these elements proper to this world and the souls born from God.
- God, the Spirit, in himself masculine and feminine, source of the light and the life, engendered from a saying a second spiritual being, the Demiurge who, for a God of the fire and the puff, created seven rectors for enduring from their circles the sensible world and direct it by that which we name the Destiny.
- Coming out forthwith from the elements operating downward, the saying of God rushed towards this pure domain of the nature freshly formed and itself unified to the Demiurge to which it is identical.
- Thus the inferior elements of the nature were they abandoned to itself and deprived of reason, being not anymore by this just simple material.
- But the Demiurge, united to the saying, enclosing the circles and imprinting to these a fast rotation, setting in movement the cyclical courtship of the creatures, since an undetermined beginning until an end without end, since the end reach the beginning.
- According to the will of the Spirit, this rotation of the circles engendered, from the decayed elements, the animals devoid of reason – for the saying was not anymore among these - ; the air produced the winged animals ; the water, the aquatic animals.
- According to the will of the Spirit, the soil and the water were separated and the soil made coming out from its bosom the animals it confined : quadruped, reptiles, wild animals and domestic.
- The Spirit, Father of all beings, who is life and light, engendered a man similar to him, of which he was smitten with as with our own child for, to the image of his Father, he was of a great beauty. God was smitten so in reality with his own form and delivered to him all his works.
- But when the man had observed the creation formed in the fire of the Demiurge, he wanted to create at his turn and the Father to him permitted. Then, entering in the field of creation of the Demiurge, where he must have all liberty of creation, he observed the works of his brother, when the Rectors were smitten with him and that each of them associated him to his own rank in the hierarchy of the spheres.
- Now since that he knew their essence and took part of their nature, he wanted to leap the limit of the circles and to know the power of that which who reigns over the fire.
- Then, sovereign of the world of the mortals and the animals devoid of reason, the man leaned, crossed the force of cohesion of the spheres, of which he had teared the veils and himself showed to the inferior nature in the beautiful form of God.
- Since that the nature saw the man, who united in him the inexhaustible beauty and all the energies of the seven rectors under the aspect of God, it smiled of Love when seeing reflected itself in the water the features of this wonderfully beautiful form and perceiving its shadow on the soil.
- And him, perceiving in the water of the nature the reflection of this form so similar to him, smitted of love with it and wanted to inhabit there. That which he wanted, he did it at the instant and came to inhabit the form deprived of reason. The nature, receiving in it its lover, bound him all entire and they made nothing but one for the fire of their desire was great.
- Here is why, alone from all the creatures of the nature, the man is double, to know mortal according to the body, and immortal, according to the fundamental man.
- Indeed, so that immortal and sovereign of all things, the man undergone nevertheless the condition of the mortals, for he is submitted to the destiny. So, while proceeded from a superior domain to the cohesion force of the spheres, this force keeps him in slavery ; and while being masculine/feminine because issued from a masculine/feminine Father, and exempted of sleep because issued from a being exempted of sleep, he is nevertheless vanquished by the covetousness of the senses and of the sleep. ''.
- I said to him : '' Ô spirit who is in me, I am me too, smitten with the Saying ! ''
- Pymander said : That which I will say to you is the mystery stayed hidden until that day. The nature, uniting to the man, procreated an astonishing wonder. The man had within him, I said it to you, the essence of the seven Rectors, at the same time masculine and feminine, with vertical stature. ''.
- Then I cried out : '' Ô Pymander, I burn now of an extraordinary desire to hear you. Continue, I pray to you ! ''.
- '' Make so silence, '' said Pymander, '' for I have not achieved my first discourse ! ''.
- '' I silence, ''. replied I.
- '' So ! The generation of these seven first men took place, I said to you, of this following manner : the soil was the matrix, the water, the generating element, the fire carried to maturity the formation process, and from the ether the nature received the puff of life and engendered the bodies according to the form of the man.
- And the man issued from the life and from the light, became soul and spirit ; the life became soul, the light became Noùs. And all the beings of the sensible world stayed then until the end of the cycles and until the beginning of the species.
- Listen now that which you desire to hear. This cycle having took end, the link that united all things was broke by the will of God. For all the animals that were until then at the time masculine and feminine were, as the man, divided according to two genders, some becoming males and some other females. Forthwith God expressed the holy Saying : '' Increase while increasing and multiply in multitude, all of you that have been created and made. And that which who possess the Noùs knows that he is immortal and that the cause of the death is the love for the body and for that which is terrestrial.
- God having then spoke, the providence united the couples by the medium of the destiny and of the cohesion force of the spheres, and established the reproduction ; and all the beings selves multiplied each according to its species ; and that which who recognizes himself immortal is chosen among all, when that which who love the body issued from the error of the desire, continues to wander in the darkness and must suffer the experiment of the death. ''.
- '' What is so, '' cried out I, '' the so grave fault of those that are in the ignorance for them to be deprived of the immortality ? ''.
- '' I believe that you have not reflected to what you have heard. Have I not said to be attentive ? ''.
- '' I reflect, '' said I, '' now I remember and I thank you. ''.
- '' I you have reflected, say to me why those that are in the death deserve to die. ''.
- Because the source from which proceed their bodies is lugubrous obscurity that has produced the damp nature, which has constituted the body in the sensible world, where the death quenches its thirst. ''.
- '' You have understood well. But why that which who recognized himself walks he towards God ? As says it the divine saying. ''.
- '' Because '' replied I, '' the Father of all things, from who proceeds the man, is light and life. ''.
- '' Yes, light and life, such is God the Father, from who proceeds the man. If so you know that you come from the life and from the light and that you are constituted of these elements, you will return to the life. ''. Such were the sayings of Pymander.
- '' But tell me besides Ô my Noùs, how will I go to the life ? For God has said : '' That the man who possesses the Noùs recognizes himself. ''. The men have they not all so the Noùs ? ''.
- '' Watch to that which you say ! Me, Pymander, Noùs, I do not go towards those that are saint, good, pure and merciful, towards those that are pious ; my presence is for they a relief in order that they know all things at the instant. They render agreeable to the Father by their love, and thank him by filial affection and by the singing of praises that are to him owed. Before that they abandon their bodies to the death, that is to them inherent, they despise their senses because they know too well of these the activities.
- Yes, me, Noùs, I will not permit that the activities of the body, that harass them, exercise on them their influences ; as guardian of the doors, indeed, I will introduce the enter to the bad and ashamed actions and I will extirpate the impious. ''.
*****
Tabula smaragdina Hermetis Trismegisti
« Verum, sine mendacio, certum et verissimum : quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius; et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius, ad perpetranda miracula rei unius. Et sicut omnes res fuerunt ab uno, meditatione unius, sic omnes res natae fuerunt ab hac una re, adaptatione. Pater ejus est Sol, mater ejus Luna; portavit illud Ventus in ventre suo; nutrix ejus Terra est. Pater omnis telesmi totius mundi est hic. Vis ejus integra est si versa fuerit in terram. Separabis terram ab igne, subtile a spisso, suaviter, cum magno ingenio. Ascendit a terra in coelum, iterumque descendit in terram, et recipit vim superiorum et inferiorum. Sic habebis gloriam totius mundi. Ideo fugiet a te omnis obscuritas. Hic est totius fortitudine fortitudo fortis; quia vincet omnem rem subtilem, omnemque solidam penetrabit. Sic mundus creatus est. Hinc erunt adaptationes mirabiles, quarum modus est hic. Itaque vocatus sum Hermes Trismegistus, habens tres partes philosophiæ totius mundi. Completum est quod dixi de operatione Solis. »
The Table of Emerald … The Table from Emerald
« Is true, without lie, certain & very genuine : That which is downward, is like that which is upward ; and that which is upward is like that which is downward, for making the miracles from (of) one only thing. And like all the things have been, & have came from (of) one, by the meditation of (from) one : thus all the things have been born from (of) this unique thing, by adaptation. The sun does belong to be the father, the moon is its mother, the wind has carried it in its bowels ; the Earth is its foster. The father from (of) the whole telesm of (from) everyone is here. His strength or his power is entire, if it is converted in soil. You will separate the soil of (from) the fire, the subtle of (from) the thick softly, with great industry. He rises from (of) the earth to the sky, and anew he descends in ground, & he receives the strength from (of) the superior and inferior things. You will have by this medium the glory of (from) the whole world ; and for (from) that all obscurity will flee from (of) you. It is the strong strength of (from) all strength : for (from) it will vanquish all subtle thing, and will penetrate all solid thing. Thus the world has been created. From (Of) this will be & will come out admirable adaptations, from (of) which the medium does belong to be here. It is why I have been named Hermes Trismegistus, having the three parts from (of) the philosophy of (from) the whole world. That which I have said of (from) the operation from (of) the sun is accomplished, and completed. »
*****
Upward/Downward … in the pudding
I saw an Indian running after me … I saw myself climbing a rocky mountain among rocks … Then, I saw myself climbing again this rocky mountain among rocks … My vision is Inverted … (Upward-Downward). Once I have had a vision … I am in the basement of my house … I am seated on a chair fixed to the ceiling with all the furniture … I am afraid to stay like that because I do not feel the physical effect to be the head by downward … (Superior and inferior things …) … It looks so like if I was just on the ground, that I am afraid to start to believe that it is the right sense and so to go downward while believing that I go upward … (That which is downward is like that which is upward … and that which is upward is like that which is downward … The Inverted vision is a Miracle … The Earth is my foster … The vision is converted in soil … To separate the soil of the fire … the subtle of the thick softly … I elevated from the earth to the sky, and anew I descended in ground ...) …
So I climbed a second time the rocky mountain to go downward … or … the first time I was already upward the rocky mountain and I descended it and so I climbed the rocky mountain another time to go upward again … among the rocks … and so among the chips of wood ...
I saw a huge ice storm coming from the space … (The wind carries it in its bowels …) ...
… (… , the subtle of the thick softly … with great industry ...) … I saw myself passing my hands through the wall of a room in my ancient house … without breaking the wall … I run my hands in the wall like in a thick pudding … Then I see myself making the same thing through a wooden table in a new kind of church where I am with people I know … It is a little bit painful in the table because I feel the chips of wood while running my hands through the table … I cannot talk with them of what I see … it becomes a little bit painful because of their incapacity to understand … It is easier facing a void, an illusory wall, an illusion to speak alone … (All obscurity flees from me …) The message passes … (I vanquish all subtle thing, and I penetrate all solid thing … It is an admirable adaptation … Is true, without lie, certain and very genuine … by the meditation … accomplished, and completed ...) ...
*****
Tabula Smaragdina Hermetis Trismegisti Vision
Hermes Trismegistus succeeded to pass his message talking about something else … He played with the interpretation of '' From '' and '' of '' … He let place for different meanings of the text, some parts of his text necessitating a '' from '' or a '' of '', these '' from '' or '' of '' can be replaced by the other word and changing then the meaning of this text … It gives a multitude of possible interpretations of the Table of Emerald … ; - The direct meaning of the text – The hidden meaning which is the message meant by Hermes Trismegistus – The meaning built by translating the text from the original french version but with the own interpretation of the '' of '' by the translator … (In french, '' of '' and '' from '' have the same word ; '' de '' …) – The meaning that this translation gives when we replace every '' from '' by '' of '' and so on … – And finally the multitude of meanings that the text gives when we just replace some '' of '' by only some '' from '' … and so on … for a multitude of possibilities about all meanings of the text ... A text on a text … on a text … and so on … from just a single one ...
So, I am climbing on a mountain and running among the rocks …
Then I am in front of a wall passing my hands through it like in a thick pudding … Opposing to the scratching table in which my hands run at the end of the vision, seeming to talk with a wall in the goal to pass a message is often better than to talk directly to people with the illusion that they listen … It is the same thing for the past errors … When I realize that something debatable has been done to me, but that it was yesterday or two weeks ago, it is past … There is strong chances that the individual has already realized his error … And it is then more painful for both of us to come back on that error instead of passing over it and to take the chance that the consciousness has done the work … To talk with our interior wall … To receive reproach for something done in the past, when I am somewhere else in my life, is chocking … It makes then useless the consciousness … So I prefer to pass over for the past errors of someone … I prefer to talk about it in my mind … in front of a wall … It is an illusion …
The wall makes pass the message in a better way than being at a scratching table and reproaching to someone what he has done to me yesterday … I can pass over … I preach by the example … today … Some could argue to me that I have already made it … to reproach someone something past … It is true … But I am somewhere else now … so they will have to pass over ...
And finally I am at a table passing my hands through it and running my hands then … My vision is a loop … The first vision, because I climb the mountain two times, shows me immediately that the end is the beginning … Upward is downward and downward is upward …
– I climb the mountain
– I pass the wall
– I pass my hands through the table
The wall is the centre … It is a mirror of the two visions ;
– I am in front of a wall … while trying to escape the Indian who is running after me …
– I am in front of a wall passing my hands through it …
– I pass my hands through a wooden table as I have done through the wall …
The vision of the wall is too the vision of myself seated on a chair on the ceiling of my bedroom where upward is downward and downward is upward … where I am afraid not to remember which direction is which direction … Because at this moment, upward is downward and downward is upward ... I am in the wall … in the mirror where any direction leads to the same conclusion … Upward is downward and downward is upward because in any direction it is the same situation illustrated in two different manners with two different images ; I am in the macro passing my hands in a table smaller than me … and I am in the micro running on a mountain bigger than me … for the same situation which is … After I meditated on the whole vision I realized that to pass my hands through the table was not really painful … It was scratching a little bit but I could not swear that it was painful … The table is not in wood …
I run my hands through it as I run among the rocks … And the rocks, even if they are ordinary grey, are not simply rocks … but crystals … The crystals of the table in which I pass my hands through … It is sharp … I can feel the sharp little pieces of crystal … The first vision, succeeding to escape the Indian and running easily among the rocks shows me that the pain is an illusion and that I am not hurt at all … So my hands run through the table, scratching my hands by the crystals from which it is made … ; I am in the macro passing my hands in a table smaller than me … I am in the micro running on a mountain bigger than me … for the same situation which is fingers running among crystals ...
The illusion of the pain comes from this ; We have an energy metaphysical matrix from where we see our dreams … And that matrix, when we make something usually hurtful in the reality, imitates the contact without being able to reproduce the pain … So the substitute is an energy shock … a little energy hit … without pain … It is like to pass our hands on a very rude surface at the limit to be painful … But it is not …
So I ran my hands through the table, feeling the scratching of the crystals of the table … What makes me realize that at the beginning of the vision, running among the rocks, I am the hand running among the crystals of the table … The table of emerald is the mountain of emerald …
The Mountain of Emerald is the Table of Emerald ... or from ...
*****
On the Other Side of the Tide ...
I walked in a rising and descending tide with two young girls … We could see the other side of the extensive waters … I saw a man travelling at the speed of the light … I saw him explain why he had been wicked in the past … I saw him taking off his mask … He can go fast like that as long as several years … if necessary …
I saw a man who works for the town walking in the same direction than me … It is two men … One is repented … the other is not …
I saw myself in the yard of a concrete company ... I ask a woman for a bottle of water ... She gives me a bottle of soda ...
I saw a light descending from the sky ... It was an insect ... It bites a child whom becomes dazed ...
I saw the time dilatation while a celestial trip ...
I saw a woman coming at home ... We go there by a grocery and in a mechanical stairs ... An old woman, friend of mine, arrives ... I saw an old woman in the shower ...
I saw people going out from my home ... I saw furniture of strangers in my home ...
I walk in the wood and I see a boy from hell ... I am in a cafeteria and I am talking with the cook ... I ask for a Long Island Ice-Tea ... The cook explains to me that the Long Island Ice-Tea is made with potatoes ...
I am in a little white boat ... The motor falls down in the water ... I take it out ... It is in pieces ... The back of the boat is in the water and the nose is out of ... It is the peak of the iceberg ...
I am in a little wood ... I see bats on the ground dying slowly ... or very tired ... I saw two girls giving me their desserts in a subway ...
I saw a war combat in the backstore of a florist ... I saw a Giant dressed in black with a black mask taking me by the leg while I am on the ground to get me out of there ... even if I was afraid of him ... I am taken out by the backdoor of the store ... Once out, it becomes a metro-station entrance ... I saw a red container at my left ... I saw huge laurels inside of ... I go ... I have to go to another metro-station ... I walk ... I cross a convenience store in the metro-station ... at my right ... Instead of buying something, I continue and I turn left to reach the metro wagons ...
My vision is a loop ...
*****
My Son
I saw myself on a three wheels motorcycle … unstable … I am working for a company and making overtime … I heard that someone will be fired Sunday … Then I saw myself on a four wheels motorcycle … more stable … I was with a rusty girl on my back … There was a snow storm … and I drove on the road in the snow … relatively fast ...
I saw an overpass on the highway … I saw a 45' cistern coming in a turn … I saw a beautiful girl in a pool … Her husband is with me …
I am with the man talking about his son … the last time he saw him … I tell him that I have a son too … and that the last time I saw him is … Finally I have never seen my son … All I know is that he has a weight of 300 pounds, that he wears red clothes and that he has a beard …
The man following me is laughing ...
*****
The Hymn of the Mariner
I saw my children ... I hugged them and told them that I love them ... On this night, with my gang of happy lunatics, we invested a grocery full of corruptions ... I was seen running like Hell into this grocery store, get on the reception desk and then jump and run into the rows full of corruptions ... They were thrown cold tomato macaroni in the face ... And we made them eat directly on the floor ... on the Hymn of a Mariner ...
*****
I have had a Vision ... (Prequel)
The Box of Pandora
I am a Box ... I am destined to be present to a person and to constitute an aid for this person ... The Gods send me on Earth to be stored in a community while waiting to be handed to the addressee and give the bearers of the Box the formal order not to open it ... neither they nor the community ... The only hands able to open the Box are those of the recipient, and the recipient is only to know the recipient ... No one can nor must open the Box ...
The Box arrives in the community, I arrive in the community ... I am about to be stored ...
But the Queen arrives hastily ... She pushes everyone ... and demands that we give her the Box ... We explains her that the Box is intended for only one person and that this person is the only one able to open this Box ... She answers ; '' ... And I am the Queen, and this Box I will open it ... '' ...
The Queen then locks herself with her subjects in a room with the Box ... and they open the Box ... With the bearers of the Box on the other side of the door, who panic ...
In fact, the Box, I, is simply intended to be given to the Queen ... If she had been asked why not only said she was the recipient, the Queen would have answered that she is the Queen, that she has nothing to prove to anybody ... and that in any way, in the regulations of the Gods, concerning the Box, there is nothing which obliges the recipient to prove that she is the recipient ... The recipient is presented publicly and claims the Box, a point that is all ...
But the Queen had no confidence in the community, this explaining her eagerness to arrive on the scene ... And she was right ... The Box had already been opened by this small community of corrupted ... And this small community had already programmed me, the Box, as they wish ... The program ; Turn me into a revolutionary who, before going to bed, makes his prayer ... Break everything ... Put the world upside down ... and ultimately bury the Queen ... and her Subjects ...
When, as a program, I realized that I found myself in front of the Queen dressed in a plaid hunting shirt and holding a 12-gauge rifle in her hands, with my unmasked program at the stump, I thought ; '' ... I am Done ... '' ...
When the Queen saw that it was me in the Box ... she said, as pleasantly surprised ; '' Ho !?! ... '' ...
She left the room and left ... It took me a long time to understand ... the little that I understood ... I am still a little confused ... But I understood, between other, that to see the Queen dressed in hunting suit with a 12 in the hands, it is scary ...
... I am the Box ...
*****
I have had a Vision ...
In this vision, we are at the end of the 70s, or at the beginning of the 80s ... I am five years old ... And for three days, the whole world is put under powerful sedative and is in bed. During these three days, I am hypnotized and put in the role of a mean politician who wants to kill everyone ... I was subjected to memories or staging of blunders that might have but it is not certain and especially not clear, would have been committed by another politician who would have made these blunders, or would have pretended to make these blunders, or would have pretended to make these blunders to end up doing them anyway these blunders ... But still, they made me believe that I was this politician ... in order to avoid making these blunders later ...
In this vision, it is not clear but either I mistreated everyone, or I killed everyone ...
Finally, the whole world awakes from the sedative and realizes that we were all dominated and deeply ... ck ... by a small village of region and those retarded and mentally ill villagers who made us a party of '' Hell '' for three days, or maybe more, trying to make us their '' bitch '' ... And it is finally the one that everyone thinks is '' Satan '' who has come to save us ...
All this remains confused in my Spirit ... and well Present ...
But one thing is almost certain ... I have so much bitten on the hook of this staging, in my '' Vision '', that I ended up finding unbearable what I did to the world, and as I am in liberty and nothing can threaten this one, I ask Jesus that my memory be obliterated ... What is done ... I find myself then in children of five years, who does not know his age, but persuaded to be an infant baby ... and so on ... because this is only the beginning ... Debuts then a series of infant obliterations of the memory because of traumatic situations requiring, at my request, these mnemonic interventions ...
At least three slices of life will have been tried until I ask for a new obliteration of my memory, which will not happen ... I do not know why ... But I wake up in this life .. at the age of five ... and so on ... because this is only the beginning ...
... will there be faith in this world ...
*****
I have had a Vision ... or ... What the Clown ... ?!!! ...
I am created by Heaven ... Then an intervention makes me a weapon of chaotic revolution ... I am on the earth ... I call to a violent revolution ... and I break everything on my way, in the streets ... Everything is destroyed and it is the End ... I die and I go back to Heaven where I am treated for my delinquency ...
I am on the earth ... I am calling for a violent revolution ... and I am breaking everything in my way, in the streets ... As I go to ransack a place, Jules Caesar intervenes to hold my arm ... His face is twisted, at once by anger and at the same time by panic ... I hear ; '' The children ... !! ... '' ... Everything is destroyed ... it is the End ... And I die to return to Heaven to be treated for my delinquency ...
I am on earth ... I call for a violent revolution ... and I break everything in my way, in the streets ... Everything is destroyed and it is the End ... I am dying to go back to Heaven in order to be treated for my delinquency ... I have a discussion with Emmanuel ... By dint of painful sessions, I finally understand the gravity of my propensity ... I fall asleep ...
I am on earth ... I call for a violent revolution ... and I break everything on my passge, in the streets ... Everything is destroyed and it is the End ... I am dying to go back to Heaven in order to be treated for my delinquency ... Emmanuel appears to me and explains to me that I have difficulty to understand ... He explains me that it is several times that we have this discussion ... That every time it is the same pattern ... I break everything ... we talk ... and I go back to break everything ... I understand again ... I am progressing ... and I am falling asleep ...
I am on the earth ... I call for a violent revolution ... and I break everything in my way, in the streets ... Everything is destroyed and it is the End ... I realize then my sin in suddenly reminding me that I did not wish, in reality, the destruction of the world ... I am dying to return to Heaven to be treated for my delinquency ...
I am on earth ... I call for a violent revolution ... and I break everything in my way, in the streets ... Everything is destroyed and it is the End ... I realize my sin and I I am crying that I can not remember my true wish in time ... I am crying that I can not find my memory only once death has come ... I am dying to go back to Heaven to be treated for my delinquency ...
... and so on ... Hell is Torment ...
I am on earth ... I am a separatist ... I become popular ... I politicize myself ... I am surrounded by seeds of delinquency ... and our goal is to create a state, pre-stolen to the Queen, to have the Queen removed, whether she dies or not, as long as she finds herself on the street ... and ultimately to manage the world ...
A revolution takes place ... Less violent than in my previous visions ... but always under the sign of discord and violence ... The Queen is dismissed ... We have stolen her throne ... The world is ours ...
I have an appointment ... in a little wooden maisonette ... I find myself stuck by men in this house ... The door opens ... The Queen makes her appearance ...
While I am remembering my previous therapy and saying to myself '' I am Done ... '', Her Majesty then advances to me staring me straight in the eyes ... with, not a checked hunting shirt , but with a dark green hunting shirt ... but still with the 12 calibre shotgun in her hand ... I just emerged from the Box ... I just went from Conceptual to semi-Conceptual ... I have just emerged from a depth of dreams, leading me slowly to reach the surface of reality ... where I am not yet ... because I am the Box ...
And when the Queen stares straight into my eyes, well ... finally she does not let go of an expression of satisfaction before leaving the room ... She simply does not react, before leaving the room without hesitation ...
I am a child ... I walk with people while the whole world sleeps sedative, everyone in bed ...
They lead me to a room ... This room is very obscured by the darkness ... I trust the people with whom I find myself, and so I do not fear to enter the room where we see nothing ... Except at a precise moment when I arrive in front of ... What ? !!! ... Master Clown Clowninsky ... !!! ... standing in the middle of the room ... illuminated by I do not know what ... But the room is Pitch Black, very quiet and we can perfectly see, and only Master Clown Clowninsky who seems to stand for a photography session ...
The room is rectangle, I enter by about the centre of the longest side, Master Clown Clowninsky looks towards the bottom of the room, on my right ...
I advance to Master Clown Clowninsky, that I know at this precise moment ... I advance ... I advance ... And the more I advance, the more I notice something ... The perfect immobility of Master Clown Clowninsky under the mysterious brightness illuminating him and coming from I do not know where ... He is motionless like an image ... And What the Clown ...? !!! ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... It is an image ...
This is a huge three-dimensional life-size photograph of Master Clown Clowninsky ... A superposition of a multitude of photographic films from different angles of Master Clown Clowninsky, creating a three-dimensional model perfectly faithful to reality ... The luminosity projected on the photographic film is so concentrated on the silhouette of Master Clown Clowninsky, that one does not dictate the film itself ... but only the silhouette ...
I am Master Clown Clowninsky ... I have just shaved my skull for a photography session ... Why ?
I am taken to the photography session which is not usual ... There is a lot of preparation having nothing to do with photography ... I take place for the photography session ... makes me settle in a sort of racking used to immobilize my head ... My head is perfectly immobilized by a support above it and by a support resting on my chin ... The end of the supports are a false chin and fake hair ... The supports themselves will be erased from the photograph, leaving only the false chin and fake hair ...
... There might have been a '' Phonee '' ... a ‘’ Faux Nez ‘’ ... I mean a '' False Nose '' ...
... sorry ... !?? ...
I walk on the sidewalk in front of my house ... Someone with me tells me that he will now take off my exercise glasses ... Because my life has been Virtual and Conceptual ...
Before the incomprehensible Visions I lived, I was told that my Visions were related to the wearing of these glasses ... Until the day I was awake in the reality ... Glasses were then poses on my nose, as a fitting ...
Persuading to be still in Vision related to the wearing of glasses, when they were removed from my eyes I found a reality gently inserted in a Vision from where I slowly emerge and where I lived since ... Ah ... since ...
... I do not remember ... ! ...
*****
The Flying Dutchman
I am in a housing block ... I see a sign of real estate agent on the floor ... A boy who has told me to have an academic equivalence is present with me ... He asks me if, in my opinion, we could use this sign to put a house up for sale ... I explain that if someone passes and takes the phone number in note, he will call the real estate agent who will say knowing not this house ... The boy does not listen to me at all ... I explain again, while telling him that it is because of his lack of attention that he has only a university equivalence and not a diploma ... He looks Confused ...
I see a janitor woman ... She makes me smell a scented candle or a room deodorant container ... I see a woman prick me in the belly with a ballpoint pen ... I grab this woman and tell her that she has just hurt me and stained my sweater ... I take the pen and I mark the sleeve of her white t-shirt in a blue line made with the pen ... She leaves Insulted ... I see two women entering her house ... A grey and a little singer ... I see myself speak with this singer, and I see myself explain something ...
I see a child come out from a house on the edge of the water ... A woman passes me looking at me ... The child comes out from Hell ... I see myself watching a sci-fi movie ...
I see a boat ... who will one of these days fly ... For now, they have taken us for a Ride ... in the direction of Hell ... I see myself as a child ... leaving the shore by boat ... It will always be better than to be in their '' boat '' ... I manage the boat as someone experienced ... I see someone hanged in the trees ... For some they are pruners ... for others they are foreigners ... I see myself coming back to the shore with a Testimony ... and the Solar Boat ...
I see myself discussing of an Enterprise with people from distant lands ... I see myself offering them that there is a factory at home and a factory at their home ... I see myself walking in the woods with them ... with the Fruit of our Company ... I see one of them holding the Product in his hands ... It is like a soft pudding ... Suddenly I fear an ambush ... I have seen Fear ...
I see myself walking with a singer in a field, coming out from the woods ... The trees are on fire ... and we have to go around a pond of water ... We leave Hell ... He indicates me the exit ... We sing together ... He wears ear-phones on his ears ... I see the end of the field and the road ... On the other side of the road, it is the sea ... I then see the singer remove his ear-phones ... He listens to me sing ... and he shows me the end of the field ... We came out from the woods ... We came out from Hell ... The singer then tells me to go straight ... and not to turn around ... He tells me not to even look in a mirror to see what happens behind me ... The mirror does not protect from the Medusa ... I see the sea ...
I see the roof of a trading post ... I see the road ... I see the sea ... I see a boat that I can now fly ... I am told that the boat floats very well on the breeze Between the hollows of the Waves ... It is the Old '' Flying Dutchman '' ... out from Hell ... My Vision is a Loop ...
I have Seen and Heard ; " Blah ... Blah ... Blah ... Jumped you ... " ...
*****
Here I am ... or ... A World of Transition
I see myself being the Trinity ...
*****
I saw a Father and his Son finish a household ...
*****
I am given blue crystal candy to eat ... I say it is good ... I like it ... I am suddenly with one of my children who eats it too ... Then I see myself holding a small aluminium plate, type '' little chicken pie '', and then I see my child who, in a relatively candid manner, vomits the candy in this said small aluminium plate ... His vomit is blue and crystalline ... and he is Relax ...
*****
I see, through a screen, a Nordic Hockey Star player, who suddenly speaks perfectly, be in English or in French ... I am surprised ... The Hockey player seems happy ...
*****
I am waiting for a bus at the corner of a main road and a climbing road ... I turn 3 seconds behind me, the building that I see then is, usually, elsewhere ... It is winter ... It is a waiting room ... It is a gas chamber ... Then I turn, and I see the bus passing me in the face ... I missed the bus ... No problem ... I learned that this bus was heading to Hell ... I have already been in this bus in Vision ... And in this bus, when I looked through the windows on my left, I saw a fishing village, a main road and a portion of my district ... Finally I have not missed anything ...
*****
I am sitting at a table with several people ... I am talking to a woman on the other side of this table ... A girl at her side interrupts me ... she does not listen to me ... That she does not listen to me ... that is one thing ... But this girl interrupts me ... I mean that it bothers me ... She does not seem to make a case ... and continues to talk Over me ... Then I am lifting the ‘’ tone ‘’ a little bit to insist that she should be quiet and let me talk ... Suddenly, this girl is at my side, on my right ... I tell her then, in order to temper the whole, that in other circumstances I would have been in love with her ...
*****
I saw a man loved by Heaven, completely naked and completely covered with white powder ... Suddenly, I see him via a screen, from head to stomach and always covered with white powder ... He seems to have lost weight ... Someone just fell ... and someone just got up ... Suddenly, I see him still naked, lying on his back and (Censored) ... and he gets (Censored ) ...
Then I see him dance languidly on a '' Stage '', still covered with this white powder ... then ... to my great astonishment, I see him starting to vomit before him, all falling on (Censored) who then is completely cleansed of the white powder that covered it ... He is purified ...
*****
I ride a highway Over Pass with a bicycle that is moving slowly but surely ... I wonder how I am going to get to the top without much effort ... but I realize that the bike is moving very well ... Slowly but Surely ... I arrive at the top and I immediately go down the coast at full speed ... skateboarding ... I come down and I do a little acrobatics jumping down from what suddenly seems to be an escalator ledge ... I land like a '' Pro '' of skateboarding ...
I am at the bottom of the Over-Pass ... I am inside a metro station ... I am inside the factory where I am being called ...
My Vision is a Loop ...
Here I am ...
I see a large number of police officers appear on a public square ... There is a manhunt ... There is an individual on the main road, in front of a church ... He is holding a hostage and a little grey stalk between his fingers ... He threatens to blow himself up ... The bomb explodes ... I see him being ejected under the breath ... I am told he is dead ... I say I doubt it because the blast of the bomb was too weak to kill him ... I see a public square devoid of the fountain that was there before ... In place of the fountain there are two big packages, two big cubes of compressed clothes ...
I am in my old bedroom ... I am with people ... They are almost in repentance ... I hear ... so I tell them the Birds are coming ... We hear them to get to the other side of the door of the room ... I told them that we would be better to get all of us down on the floor before they come in ... I am on the floor and I cover my face with a tissue ... then I see a man, formerly corrupt, who suddenly gives credit to what I say, and I see him lying on the ground in turn ... It reminds me when Julius Caesar covered his face, before dying ... The Senators have returned to Reason ... The Birds are coming back ...
I see a child kill someone ... An individual tells me about it ... I tell him that he did not really see the child kill ...
A Reproduction of Life ...
I see myself being negligent with a little cat ... He falls to the ground ... and he tells me he was hurt a little ... But he landed on all fours ...
I see myself, as Brutus ... I wander in the guilt for having killed my father ... I find myself before a God who does not stop repeating me that I am not at fault ... I do not understand at all ... And he ends up telling me that I am going to have a second chance, but for that I have to trust him ... And I suddenly find myself in my second chance ... I am in a Hall ...
Julius Caesar, my father, is lying on the ground ... I am sure he is dying of an illness ... I must, then, kill my father ... I have to finish him ... But ... the Angel holds me back ... He tells me to wait ... He tells me to wait ... He tells me to wait again ... I am in a panic ... And suddenly the face of my father ... the face of Julius Caesar ... begins to twist ... It seems to be due to pain but ... This Cunning Julius Caesar does not suffer at all ... Julius Caesar is irritated ... He then starts mumbling something into words ... while getting up ... I can not believe it ...
Julius Caesar, my father, feigned his death in order to be finished and so the Laurels are placed on my head ... That is it ... Cunning Julius Caesar ...
... My Vision is a Loop ...
... Here I am ...
*****
Prometheus Vs. Nemesis
I am on a parking lot of a restaurant which is Investigated by ROME … I see a former bad witch holding a young sorcerer on the ground ... avoiding then this sorcerer to involve in a false prophet war …
I am in this restaurant, where I see a generation of weak Pushy … This generation is Corrupted to the bone … and only seeking to replace the Ancients …
If Youth knew … If Old age could …
With Us, Old age Can …
In a rocky room ... I see a kind of Huge Cave painting, about 8 or 10 feet tall, of a Giant Alien … It is painted on a Big Rocky wall … The Design is completely Black, with no detail at all … Like those in ancient caves … Just a black Shape of a kind of Slim Alien … Long legs … Long arms … I say ‘’ Alien ‘’ because of the Head which looks proportionately bigger than the rest of the Body … It is Prometheus … I see Several books in my hands … I am in a Labyrinth full of water … Full of liquid gas … Ether …
My arm is scratching … I have to let go …
The Labyrinth leads to the backyard of a bar … This backyard is a street out from Hell …
I am on a Hill, in a desert … And from the Horizon I see a Church … A new Church … I go in an Archeologic area … under the ground of an ancient Corrupted building … On this earthy soil I see two or three clothe clips …
I see myself repelling a girl towards a building … I see a Broken bicycle back gears … I see a smiling girl … I see the bicycle back gears fixed anew in a more simple manner on the side of this building located beside the restaurant … Former Capital Corruption …
I have seen a SWAT squad, wearing Bomber Jackets, on the way of taking an elevator for Liberating a Princess … I see Priests admitting having been Traitors … I see the squad, suddenly Investing the restaurant caught on the parking lot of a Corrupted business …
In this Suspect restaurant, I hear the Voice of a Man telling to another ; ‘’ You go out of here … right now … ‘’ … The other, without complaining, only responds ; ‘’ O.K. … ‘’ …
… Like ; ‘’ Thank You … ‘’ …
My Vision is a Loop
You will Abstain to go too far to the right, as you will Abstain to go too far to the left … Avoid the Asepsis of the Doctrine, as the Stinky refusing of the Doctrine … Keep your Talents and your Joy … and Avoid to let the Darkness telling you how to live your Life … For the Darkness is just a Grumpy old & young Jealous …
For, if the Light, which is in Us, turns
into Darkness … then … What a Darkness …
If Youth knew … if Old age could ...
With Us … Youth Knows … With Us … Old age Can …
*****
Prologue
It is not for nothing if these having killed him, if such a thing really happened, have finally decided to Divine this Man … The Father of our Nations …
One of these Gods
I am in ROME … Caius Julius is my Father … My Father is a Stoic Man … He is able to Smile, but it is always Subtle, and it takes everything for succeeding to make him Smile … Imagine for making him Laugh …
A Righteous but Ho ! how much Serious Man …
… but a Righteous Caesar …
This Stoicism from my Father, it Scares me … for I am always Afraid for him to be upset about me … Today I understand that there is the Unpleasant serious man always Growling … and that there is the one looking Serious because of an Inner work …
My Father had this type of Stoicism …
My Serious Father has always had this Serious attitude … Even the History relates him in the Coliseum, being offered the Laurels by a Politician, in front of all …
Julius Caesar Refuses … Well, he does not react … Stoic … he Refuses for the Laurels to be put in his Hands … The Day my father has Taken ROME, he has told himself : ‘’ Either they will Crucify me, or they will Crown me … But I will NoT wear the Laurels by myself … I am NoT a thief … ‘’ …
My father was such a Stoic Man …
But I have not always known it … This Serious face Scared me … It made me Suspicious …
*****
A Senator comes to see me … We talk about my Father … The Senator suggests me to Stand Up to my Father … There is, too, question about replacing him … But the whole discussion is mostly about ‘’ Stand Up ‘’ to him … in order for me to Stop being Afraid by my Father …
*****
I am in a Room, in the Palace, with my Father Caius Julius and some Senators … The Room is softy enlightened by candles …
My Father, as usual, is set back from the others … He is always listening the Conversations, but always from far in the Room … I am somehow Jealous, because when we are with the Senators, there is always those moments when my father Smiles … very Softly …
But he Smiles a little, and this Irritates me … I am Jealous … I do not understand the attitude of this Time … Other Time … other attitude for the Old man …
So comes a moment when the Ambiance is ‘’ Cool ‘’, and then my Father is Smiling a little, Relaxed, away from the group … Irritated by his Smile, I start to Insult him … I am Sarcastic and Impolite … I walk towards Caius Julius while I rise the Tone on him and being Arrogant …
My Father listens to me, smiling a little, but not for the funny thing … Suddenly, Caius Julius, without a warning, starts to Hit me … Slaps in the face … That which Surprises me, in this Vision, it is the Way for my Father to Hit me …
He is not Hitting me from side to side … Caius Julius walks to me, Hitting my face from Up to Down … Maybe ten, maximum, Hits, Up to Down, most of the Slaps only touching the top of my head …
I am Panicked, and from this moment I start to Redoubt Caesar … A ditch has just been dug between us … Today I Realize that for the words I had used for Screaming on him and, too, for the Epoch, the Slaps were just Well Deserved … and very Soft …
*****
I am alone, and then I am taken by two Roman Guards, to the arms … They try to Master me … I Panic a lot … I Redoubt the Romans … I think that they are about to kill me … I cry, I Scream and I Struggle … They let me alone …
*****
I participate to a conversation in order to replace Caius Julius Caesar … I anticipate to become Caesar … I want to replace my Father on the Throne …
My arguments will be the ‘’ Slaps ‘’ given by my father … and, too, the accusation of having sent the Roman Guards for killing me …
*****
I Confront my father … I accuse him, in the same Room with candles … Than when the correction … I accuse him to be violent and of having sent to me the Guards …
It happens two things at the same time … First, I order two Roman Guards to seize him, but at the same time, I have realized it later, my Father asks for the Guards to show him how they had been when they had tried to Master me …
So the two Roman Guards go to Caius Julius, one on each side, and they take, each of them, my father’s elbows … Simply … For it was the only goal, when the Guards had come to see me … I know it today …
When they take my father like this, my Father starts immediately Laughing Out Loud … He is just caught by the elbows, he bends to the front … and he Laughs a Lot …
As the Old Man, in the movie, when this one is Convinced to be on the Edge to be executed by the Archer … and when the Archer finally kills the Exalted woman in the back …
When caught by the Guards, my Father has the Identical reaction … and for Several Reasons … :
1. Caius Julius realizes that the Guards had been pretty much Soft with me … That I had just Panicked …
2. He realizes that if the Guards had been like this with me, it was in order to sit me on the Throne … It was the ‘’ Seizing Procedure ‘’ aiming to Crown a new Sovereign … It had been the Goal of the Roman Guards on me …
Indeed, it had been the same case for another … A Politician was hidden behind curtains while a ‘’ Coup ‘’ in ROME … The Palace was Invaded by Roman Guards determined to replace the Sovereign … The Politician was Afraid to die … The Guards have found him, they have Seized him, like ‘’ We Got him … !!! … ‘’, and they have brought him right on the Throne …
3. So … my father Caius Julius Caesar Laughs like this, as if to say : ‘’ You have no idea about that which is waiting for you if you steal the Laurels … ‘’ …
*****
I fall asleep … Several times, I find myself in a Stable, when my Father comes to me in order to make Peace with me … Each time I refuse … I am Rancorous … The last time which my Father comes to me, I refuses to talk with him … and he ends up Spitting on the ground, to his left, looking at me right in the eyes … Then he Leaves …
*****
I am the Son of Caius Julius Caesar … I underestimate myself … I am Afraid of anything and anyone … I see myself as Weak … Until someone places me in front of a Mirror … It is the first time that I see myself … I Realize then that I am ‘’ Romanly ‘’ Huge … I am nor ugly, but I have a Serious face … I look Brutal … and I Realize my Potential …
*****
I am in ROME … There is a War elsewhere, and the Romans are there … I am Complexed because I am not going to the Combats … Once upon the time, I was Afraid about going to the War … I have Forgotten my fear … I decide to go to the Fight … Someone tells me : ‘’ Stay here … Be Brutus into ROME … ‘’ …
*****
I find myself before a man and his Wife, these Warmly telling me : ‘’ You are Brutus … ‘’ …
*****
I have let my community, and I work now for ROME … I am in an Office … I am Relaxed … I work in a Building looking like a monastery, but it is just Offices everywhere in that building … I am in ROME … Caius Julius Caesar is at the door of my Office … He is Relaxed … He looks at me … he is Smiling … and Relaxed … He asks me if I love it … I answer with the Affirmative …
*****
I am with four or five friends … We accomplish Tasks … Caius Julius Caesar appears, a little far … I go towards him … he offers me a cigarette … I smoke it with him … I go back to my friends … They look Offended by my Encounter … They look to the ground …
*****
I am in a Bar … I am surrounded by Several Senators … and with Father Caius Julius … I just have learned the technique of the ‘’ Keep your Belly tucked in … ‘’ … Everyone is Relaxed … From this moment, and SEVERAL times after, my Father Caius Julius will appear to me, saying always the same thing ; ‘’ Stop Worrying … ‘’ …
My Name is Eric Blasius Pascal and I Share my Remembrance with Brutus …
*****
Bring your Wine
I am in the Wood, with others ... We are Barbarians ... We are Invited to go out from the Wood and to go live in ROME ... The Romans before us Insist on the Fact that we will not be forced of anything ... The Argument is that it is Much Better to go living in ROME than to live Naked into the Wood ...
I am in ROME ... Some of my relatives and I have moved into the Imperial City ... We live in a little House ... We are outside, while an afternoon, seated in front of the House ...
Then, 2 or 3 Roman Soldiers come to us, on Horses ... They Wish to us the Very Welcome ... And they begin to Offer us to work for ROME ... My first reflex is to Argue that we have been Guaranteed that we would not be forced to work ... Indeed, ROME Nourished everyone in these Times, and Unconditionally ...
So, with a little Arrogance from my part, I Refuse the Offer from the Roman talking to us ... I tell him that which we have been told in the Wood ... That we would not be forced to work ... The Roman Soldiers, still on his Horse, Agrees ... He Confirms to us that, in ROME, everyone is Free ...
But, too, the Roman Soldier on his Horse and talking to us, very Smooth, Relaxed, Sober but with the Eyes smiling a little as the Mouth smiling a very little, categorically Affirms to us that there is a lot of Money to make in ROME for that which wants it ... From becoming a Roman Soldier to becoming a Bread Cooker ... I Refuse the Offer, than the Roman Soldiers Smoothly resume their Road, leaving the Place and looking to be Satisfied by our Conversation ...
The Roman Soldier on the Horse and talking
to me, it is Julius Caesar ... before the Laurels ...
Any History Leads to ROME ... as every Road ... then the Truth too ... And the Sky does not spare those Playing with the Truth ... XL-I ...
... Per Caelum et in Caelum ...
*****
Crucifixion
‘’ I am in a church ... Suddenly, I am Raised in the air, Opened Arms in cross ... I feel then my right Hand being Crucified ... But I am, too, in the Amazing Grace ... And there is a Reason for this ...
The Crucifixion of my right Hand does not hurt ... Well ... just a little bit ... The Nail entering my Hand, enters gradually ... It is not one Stroke ... But the Nail enters, maybe, half of a centimetre for each Stroke ... As if I was the Cross itself ... Or ... as if I had the Hand in a kind of wooden Dispositive in which my Hand is put for crucifying it Gradually, in the Right place and with the Nail entering Straight Up, and not chaotically destroying the Hand ...
Then, a bunch of People enters the church ... There is one before the others ... It is a Limping Man ... Jesus Barabbas ...
I have, another night, almost the same Vision ... I stand on the floor of this church and I see the Cross in the air ... Then, I see a Flying Hammer, Floating in the air, on the right side of the cross ... so to my left ... This Hammer has the Particularity to be in wood, and to have a kind of Big Squared Hitting Piece ... The piece is Squared, but the back of this piece, the back of the Hammer, is cut from the top, in the middle of the ‘’ Hitter ‘’, to the base of the ‘’ Hitter ‘’ in a rounding 45 degrees ... Like an Old hammer ... or like the Hammer of Thor ... I Feel then a Great Sobriety ...
I am Awakened ... Eyes Wide Opened ... Three times, three different days, and Eyes Wide Opened, I have a Vision ... The same for the three times ... I see a right Hand passing before my Eyes and showing a Hole in the Palm ... No, I do not see the other side of the Hand by the Hole ... The Hand is presented lightly in Angle ... The Hole has the Circumference of an ordinary pencil ... The surrounding of the Hole is like a little bit upper than the rest of the Palm ... Like a Flesh donut surrounding the Hole ... ‘’
Crucifixion
*****
Bad Angel
I have a Vision … In this Vision, I am a good person … I think that I am … For I am only good with the ‘’ believers ‘’ … Anyone else is just, for me, Corruption … In my Vision I consider as ‘’ Evil ‘’ anyone who does not have any religion …
In my Vision, I am Ready to Hurt for my faith … I am Ready to Disturb and to put Confusion in the name of my faith … I see myself Determined to Hurt … I see myself being asked to approach a man who has no religion, and having no interest at all for the religions …
I see myself coming gently, but Sneakily, to this man in order to Destroy what he builds … This man, knowing very well my intentions, seems not to notice it … but he Knows … He keeps smiling, while working … and while I am looking to Break his Life in the name of the religion … The Man is Righteous …
… and I am ‘’ Evil ‘’ …
Still, I am religious … But it does not matter at all … Because I am then Determined to Hurt … and the Faith does not permit that … So, no matter my point of view, I am ‘’ Evil ‘’ … very Ready to Hurt and even to Kill for my religion … Religious or not, I am Ready to Hurt ... I am ‘’ Evil ‘’ ...
And so, I come to a limit … The Limit … I am Caught in the act, being about to Hurt again … I am then Bounded to a chair for a Treatment ; To take off from my mind that the religion is an necessity … To take off from my mind that anything else is ‘’ Evil ‘’ … To take off from my mind that to be religious allows me to Hurt anyone who is not …
I have Laughed … I have Laughed … And I have Laughed again & again like a Demonic until they Hurt me so, that I end-up losing my Idiot smile on my face and that I start to speak Wisely … And until then … it has Hurt like the Hell … For they Always have the Last Word …
*****
I am a clownish demon, Determined to destroy the Life ... I will associate with extremists from all sides, all Convinced that our present Life, Today, is a blaspheme ...
Even if, about any other subject, we are all against each other, we all agree that the physical Life is a blaspheme ... We will all work together for the annihilation of this Life ; Angels & Demons against each other ... being in fact, all demons playing good ones and bad ones in order to Confuse the World and for leading it to the Abandon of the Reason ...
Our process is that even if the good ones pretend to be good, each & every night we fall asleep for recovering our old memory of the precedent Life and plotting for destroying today ...
We have a conversation in which it is said by every one present there, that we Know that we are wicked, we admit this, we prefer this ... and we assume it ... We want to Hurt ...
And each morning we voluntarily fall in an Amnesia, for helping us to hide our Premeditated Crime, for helping us to look honest ... Looking honest, but just waiting for that day when we, Extremists, will have the opportunity to destroy everything ...
The HumanKind has lived a lot of Conceptual Lives in the past ... those perfect lives having led to tragedies ... We need the Imperfection ... Not Premeditated errors ... We need the Imperfection ...
And we, clownish demons, do not understand that every Conceptual Life, based on perfect conditions, has led us to Tragic ending ... We do not understand that this present Life, Inhabited by our little miseries, leads us to a Perfect Life without tragedy ... We do not understand that in this present Life, we have Retrieved our Children ... We turn around ... May the Sky wakes up all of us, for we are still sleeping ... We are demons waiting for a Big Bang ...
- To Reach the World because of the demons ; 15 000 000 000 years of expectation ...
- To Reach the World for Saving our persecutors ; 15 000 000 000 years of expectation ...
- To Catch, and to Jail Flesh & Blood demons in this World ; ...
... This has no clownish price ...
*****
… In nomine PaTris … eT Filii … eT
sancTi … PanTheon Amen …
In The Name of The FaTher … and of The Son … and
of The Holy PanTheon …
... so Be iT …
T
*****
In my Dream ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.